DoodyCalls

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

4.2

Pooper Scoopers

DoodyCalls is the nation's trusted leader in pet waste removal services for homeowners and communities. Doody is our duty, and we take our job seriously--with all our services 100% guaranteed. Our friendly, professional technicians pick up where your pet left off, so you don't have to. We're guessing you have much better things to do with your time! With DoodyCalls Pet Waste Removal Service, you can wash your hands of the whole "clean up" business. We're here to clean up after your pet and make sure your lawn is a safe and clean place for your family to enjoy....

09/04/2014

Category pooper scoopers

[Member Name Removed]- Thank you for the A rating! We aim to provide the best service and we appreciate hearing that you are happy with your service!

01/22/2014

They did a good job! They came out for the first service on Monday. They will be coming out once a week for month, but I will probably extend it indefinitely.

Description of Work
I pruchased a $43 Big Deal for One Month of Residential Pooper Scooper Service. They are cleaning the backyard.

Category pooper scoopers

Thank you! We appreciate your business and we will work hard to maintain it. Welcome to DoodyCalls!

07/26/2013

When one of my dogs passed away, I even received a card from the employee that took care of my yard. She always did a great job. If I still lived there, I would still be using them. They don't come to Woodland Park. The cost is inexpensive.

Description of Work
Cleaned up my back yard, where my dogs were.

Category pooper scoopers

[Member Name Removed]- Thank you for the A rating and a great review. We were sorry to see you move but we hope that in the future if you decide to move back you will choose us!

07/17/2013

The service did not turn out very well. It was winter time and it specifically states on their deal if there was so much snow and they can’t get to it, they would not do the pick-up. Every time they come out and do the work, they leave a slip on the door saying they did the work. There was about five inches of snow on the ground on their last visit. They left a slip on the door saying the work was done, but it was not. I verified this by there was absolutely no tracks or footprints in the backyard where the work would have been done I first had to pay one month up front. After I paid that, I cancelled their services.

Description of Work
I have used their pooper scooper services.

Category pooper scoopers

We understand your concern. Weather can be difficult. In snow conditions we will attempt to clean what is available, with the anticipation that we can not perform a thorough clean. However, when the snows melts we will be spending a lot of extra time in the yard making sure everything is clean and ready for you and your dog.

09/24/2012

We have a Great Pyrenees with the runs and DoodyCalls is doing the most wonderful job of keeping our yard a place we want to be. They're awesome!

Description of Work
Dog waste pick-up service.

Category pooper scoopers

[Member Name Removed]- Thank you for the A rating and the kind words! We aim to do our very best and we hope that you are still happy with your service.

Residential and Commerical services available. Weekly, Bi-Weekly or Monthly and one-time cleanings Professional Pet Weaste Removal - We are Number 1 in the Number 2 business Fully insured, uniformed employees and branded vehicles Deodorize decks, patios and dog runs We also sell, install, and service pet waste stations and provide community common area cleanings

Ask For Details