College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks Moving

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2007

COLLEGE HUNKS HAULING JUNK® AND COLLEGE HUNKS MOVING® is the only national junk removal and full service moving company. Every College Hunks franchise location, truck and team member is fully licensed, bonded & insured in accordance with the standards set forth by the American Moving & Storage Association. Maybe you're moving your home or office across town, across the state or across the country. Maybe you need some appliances removed and recycled or old furniture donated to charity. Maybe all you need is a HUNK with a strong back and a big truck. No matter what you're situation, you can always count on College Hunks to provide you with a 100% Stress-Free experience! Email us at StressFreeService@1800junkusa.com - Receive $15 off if you mention they saw us on Angie's List while booking your service....

Junk King Denver

Junk King Denver

Junk King Provides a full range of junk removal services to customers across the Denver metropolitan area. Junk King offers same-day services that includes ALL LABOR, vehicle expenses, dumping,and recycling fees. Our prices are simply based on the amount of volume your items take up in our truck.

11/04/2018

WORST service EVER. I actually called them a week ago and started with the fact that I had a particular EXACT date that we had to move based on my getting time off from work and my husband’s getting his time off. I requested that if they couldn’t do that date please don’t waste my time. I was assured that they could accommodate us. Even when the person confirmed the day before they said, “no probl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from one house to another 35 miles away.

CATEGORY moving companies

12/31/2017

Austin, Israel and Zach were our crew. Arrived on time, explained pricing upfront, did the job quickly and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing construction garbage from basement

CATEGORY hauling services

08/22/2017

College Hunks exceeded my expectations. My hunks were very professional, arrived early, asked the right questions and got straight to work. The move was complete within a couple hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My boyfriend and I needed help moving from a 2nd Floor 1 bedroom apartment in Westminster to a 1 bedroom 3rd floor apartment in Thornton CO. After calling and researching over 7 moving companies in Denver, College Hunks was a no brainer! My first impression was the friendly and informative scheduler down to the reminder confirmation call the day before our move.

CATEGORY moving companies

08/15/2017

Movers were not careful and washing machine fell down stairs putting holes in the wall and hurting the mover, who had to go to emergency for stitches. New movers had to come out later to finish job. Gave us a price break due to the situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture and appliances out of basement.

CATEGORY hauling services

05/25/2017

My experience was excellent! Two very nice, capable young men arrived right on time and did the work quickly and efficiently. The price was fair, in my opinion. I will absolutely use the company again if a need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a double loveseat/recliner in my basement that needed to be hauled away. I also purchased a used Pilates studio Reformer that needed to be moved from my garage into the basement where the loveseat/recliner had been.

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

We offer full service moving, moving labor, junk removal, donation pickups and labor services. We can move or remove ANY non-hazardous items, including appliances, household or office junk, recyclables, carpet, construction waste, glass, plaster, roofing, debris, Electronics, concrete, bricks, dirt, soil, drywall, yard brush, yard waste, lumber & furniture.

Haul away hazardous materials such as paint, chemicals and gasoline. We are also unable to haul away anything that is or was at one time a living creature. No we can't take your spouse either.

$20