CHEM-DRY Of Colorado

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2005

All Pro Restoration

All Pro Restoration

Now offering Complete COVID-19 Sanitization services in addition to water damage, fire damage, mold remediation and storm damage clean up. We provide water extraction, dehumidification, drying, pack outs of contents, cleaning of contents, cleaning of soft goods, asbestos and lead testing, and more. IICRC Certified technicians on-staff at all hours. We work with all insurance companies. Our team is available 24/7.

09/20/2017

I’ve used them for several years and they do a good job. They’re reasonably priced like everybody else. They’re pricing is probably a little bit expensive, but the carpet stays clean for quite a while when they clean it, it doesn’t leave any soap in it. I think there are better prices around. I think it ends up being $300. It stays clean for quite a while, that’s why I use them. They show up when ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpets.

09/20/2017

It turned out fine. They do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my upholstered couch.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

05/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tHEY ARRIVED ON TIME AND DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. WE HAD SOME VERY HIGH TRAFFIC AREAS WHICH DOUBLE AS A RESTING AREA FOR OUR RETRIEVER. RUBBED-IN DIRT WAS REMOVED ALONG WITH EVEN MORE DIFFICULT OF THE BEDROOM. HE HAD TO APPLY EXTRA CHEMICALS TO REMOVE THE STAINS BUT DID NOT CHARGE FOR THE EXTRA TIME NOR CHEMICALS.

09/23/2015

06/11/2014

I called on Monday, and was able to set up an appointment for Wednesday. Andrew and Ben arrived on time, and did a quick and professional job. They took less than an hour to set up the equipment and clean all our carpeting. It looks great, and it dried quickly so we could put our house in order again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 1,050 square feet of carpeting.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, STONE, TILE & GROUT CLEANING, WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION, BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa