Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Denver

Founded 1953 • With Angi since November 2005

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Denver! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows,

2022 Super Service Award

4.3

window replacement (226)door installation (73)patio enclosures (13)siding companies (11)awnings (11)roofing (8)window cleaning (5)gutter repair (4)glass repair (3)Patios (2)home energy audit (1)gutter cleaning (1)

08/04/2022

Richard K.

Champion won't stand behind their work. We have two sets of defective windows that Champion has not repaired despite months of calls and emails. We've withheld payment on the last set of windows and initiated complaints with the Better Business Bureau of the State Attorney General. I've told Champion that I will pay in full as soon as they fix the problem. They want payment upfront despite the past failures. Buy from Pella, Andersen, or anyone else. Champion cannot be trusted.

Description of Work
Champion won't stand behind their work.

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/23/2022

Nate C.

I signed a contract with Champion Windows on May 25, 2022 for 2 storm doors with retractable screens. Fastforward 2 months, on July 21, 2022 my sales rep called to inform me that in order to complete the job I would have to pay more money on top of what was agreed to in the contract. It turns out that Champion knew this as far back as June 29, 2022 and did not notify me. So doors that were supposed to be installed in a July/August timeframe had not even been built by the manufacturer. There was no resolution with my sales rep. I asked that his manager contact me. He never did. I contacted the Executive Vice President of the company for resolution. His only resolution was for me to pay the extra $$$ or Champion would cancel my contract. I notified him this morning that I am not interested in paying the extra $$$ to have my doors manufactured and installed. A company should have the integrity to honor its contract with their consumers! If the consumer cancels the contract there would be a loss of deposit, If the company cancels the contract, there is no penalty. This company lacks integrity from the top down and I refuse to do business with them.

Description of Work
Install 2 storm doors with retractable screens

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

07/06/2022

Max H.

Justin was great to work with, and glad to get my project underway at a fair price

Description of Work
Replacement windows and door

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

05/22/2022

Eric Paul Engberg E.

Justin was very professional, knew his product well and was very efficient in the process.

Description of Work
Purchase new windows.

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

05/04/2022

Linda T.

They were very good. We were pleased.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 05/04/2019

03/23/2022

Anna M.

They haven't put them in yet but I have total faith in Champion Windows I have had to replace others because I couldn't afford all at one time too many windows in my home. But GREAT service Luv them.

Description of Work
Replacing windows (8)

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

03/15/2022

Marvin K.

Justin M was amazing, he answered all questions we had and gave us a great deal. I would definitely recommend Justin to friends and family.

Description of Work
We had a quote done

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

03/10/2022

Steve M.

Met with salesperson Johnny Noonan. He explained everything from how windows are manufactured and installed to warranty. Was very friendly and clearly knowledgeable of this product. We are very confident we made the best choice for replacement windows.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

03/10/2022

Matt M.

Alice was the best! I’d recommend her and Champion Windows to anyone!

Description of Work
Windows/Sliding Doors

Category awnings, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

02/26/2022

Mark H.

Alex was very professional He explained every thing about champion windows and the installation process! Looking forward to our new windows!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 02/19/2022

01/15/2022

Chad T.

Great!! Joe Croke was a pleasure to work with! He made it easy to understand the process and was thorough. Was very personable and easy going made me want to use Champion for any projects in the future!

Description of Work
Front Door and Gutters

Category gutter repair, doors

Work Completed On 01/15/2022

02/16/2021

Rae A.

Just met with Alex from Champion. So far, really impressed with him. He was polite enough to wear a mask, and practiced social distancing. This was a huge issue with the last company we worked with a few months ago. He was easy to connect with and was up front about the timeline. I also appreciate his communication. Communication is key for me. He did run a few minutes late, but was professional about it. He called ahead of time to let me know. I can't wait to see the new doors installed and look forward to working with him.

Description of Work
New Storm Door & Front Door

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

01/27/2021

Clark N.

Great. The salesperson, John Noonan, was knowledgeable and friendly. Their windows are top shelf, and their pricing more than fair. I was referred to them by my son who used them for two house projects.

Description of Work
Replaced windows and patio door.

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

01/20/2021

Jeanne E.

Had virtual appt with Robert. He was great! Listening to what I wanted and answered all the questions thoroughly so made the process very easy. I had no problem getting what i needed for a great price. I honestly think once the project is completed I’ll be extremely satisfied with my choice of champion windows!

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

11/08/2020

Regan R.

We were able to book an appointment online and the rep, Johnny that came out was great. He spent time going over the window specs and was upfront on the length of the project.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

So glad to hear this. Thank you for your review!

09/05/2020

Gabe D.

We setup an appointment with Champion to get an estimate on a sliding door that was in need of a serious update. Johnny Noonan was right on time and greeted us with a very professional yet casual approach, not pushy at all and explained everything in detail from comparing standard or competitors glass using a light meter to show Champions 'Comfort 365 Windows. You can clearly see the difference on the meter and by the touch of your hand on the inside of the glass vs. the light emitting from the hot bulb. I have worked in sales before and I have never seen as more of a professional as Johnny is. The way he listened to our questions and answered them was not only spot on, but it was like we knew the guy for many years, he made it very comfortable in talking about the possibility of our new sliding door. We ended up purchasing the door and we cannot wait to get it installed, probably never been this happy about an upgrade for our home.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of sliding door.

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Thanks for this great rating! It was a pleasure working with you.

09/01/2020

Byron K.

We've used Champion in the past for our other windows and they've been great. Easy to schedule a repair from a hole in our sliding door screen. No issues with our windows. Though we had a good idea we were going to use them again, we did have a good quote from Renewal by Anderson and were price shopping. Johnny made that easy. Gave us a great price up front with no pressure or hassle. Very professional and friendly. I can't recommend enough!

Description of Work
New Windows

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/09/2020

Regina A G.

We just ordered it. We really liked the sales person and he found us a great deal. We are excited to have Champion complete the job.

Description of Work
Out door siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

Ms. Guzzo Ward, thank you so much for the kind workds! We are excited as well for you to see the finished product!

08/03/2020

Doug D.

Sales process was easy and straight forward. Windows haven’t been installed yet but looking forward to warmer temps downstairs in cooler months.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

07/24/2020

Yvette M.

I just had my initial visit today with Alice. She was delightful. She was very knowledgeable and informative and made me feel comfortable.

Description of Work
new windows and sliding glass door

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind words regarding your visit with Alice! Thank you for the opportunity to meet regarding your project. We love Alice too!

06/22/2020

Heather K.

We had been wanting to get new windows for some time and finally were able to. After much research and asking around we settled on Champion. Our initial appointment with Johnny N was fantastic. It was at the height of COVID and he was in compliance with the state guidelines while still maintaining a calm, friendly demeanor. He walked us through everything and answered all our questions. There is no doubt that he knows his business and wants to share and promote! Never once did it feel like a sales pitch. After deciding to go ahead, Johnny kept us posted on timing for the install. His install team was awesome very nice respectful and tidy. They did a great job!! We are soooo happy with our windows and the experience was so easy no stress. I highly recommend Champion windows and Johnny Noonan!!

Description of Work
New windows

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the recommendation! [Member Name Removed] is incredible! We are also happy to hear you were so satisfied with your decision to allow [Member Name Removed] to complete your project. Thanks again!

06/06/2020

Christopher M.

Used them 4 years ago and am happy to use them again

Description of Work
Exterior Door

Category awnings, doors