Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Denver

Founded 1953 • With Angi since November 2005

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Denver! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC...

AFFORDABLE PLUMBING AND HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING INC

Family owned and operated company in Federal Heights. Been in business for over 20 years. We strive to provide great customer service in order build lifelong relationships with our customers. NUMBERS: MASTER PLUMBER 178029 & SUPERVISIORS H & VA 1013476,

Hawpe 2 It Property Services

all residential constructionroofs, decks,fences.

Offers by Hawpe 2 It Property Services on Angi
Building People

With over 11 years of professional roofing experience, we are here to address all your roofing needs. We are a FULL service roofing company.

02/16/2021

Just met with Alex from Champion. So far, really impressed with him. He was polite enough to wear a mask, and practiced social distancing. This was a huge issue with the last company we worked with a few months ago. He was easy to connect with and was up front about the timeline. I also appreciate his communication. Communication is key for me. He did run a few minutes late, but was professional a...

Description of Work
New Storm Door & Front Door

Category doors

01/27/2021

Great. The salesperson, John Noonan, was knowledgeable and friendly. Their windows are top shelf, and their pricing more than fair. I was referred to them by my son who used them for two house projects.

Description of Work
Replaced windows and patio door.

Category replacement windows

01/20/2021

Had virtual appt with Robert. He was great! Listening to what I wanted and answered all the questions thoroughly so made the process very easy. I had no problem getting what i needed for a great price. I honestly think once the project is completed I’ll be extremely satisfied with my choice of champion windows!

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

11/08/2020

We were able to book an appointment online and the rep, Johnny that came out was great. He spent time going over the window specs and was upfront on the length of the project.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category awnings,replacement windows

So glad to hear this. Thank you for your review!

09/05/2020

We setup an appointment with Champion to get an estimate on a sliding door that was in need of a serious update. Johnny Noonan was right on time and greeted us with a very professional yet casual approach, not pushy at all and explained everything in detail from comparing standard or competitors glass using a light meter to show Champions 'Comfort 365 Windows. You can clearly see the difference on...

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of sliding door.

Category doors

Thanks for this great rating! It was a pleasure working with you.

09/01/2020

We've used Champion in the past for our other windows and they've been great. Easy to schedule a repair from a hole in our sliding door screen. No issues with our windows. Though we had a good idea we were going to use them again, we did have a good quote from Renewal by Anderson and were price shopping. Johnny made that easy. Gave us a great price up front with no pressure or hassle. Very professional and friendly. I can't recommend enough!

Description of Work
New Windows

Category window installer

08/09/2020

We just ordered it. We really liked the sales person and he found us a great deal. We are excited to have Champion complete the job.

Description of Work
Out door siding

Category siding contractor

08/03/2020

Sales process was easy and straight forward. Windows haven’t been installed yet but looking forward to warmer temps downstairs in cooler months.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

07/24/2020

I just had my initial visit today with Alice. She was delightful. She was very knowledgeable and informative and made me feel comfortable.

Description of Work
new windows and sliding glass door

06/22/2020

We had been wanting to get new windows for some time and finally were able to. After much research and asking around we settled on Champion. Our initial appointment with Johnny N was fantastic. It was at the height of COVID and he was in compliance with the state guidelines while still maintaining a calm, friendly demeanor. He walked us through everything and answered all our questions. There is no doubt that he knows his business and wants to share and promote! Never once did it feel like a sales pitch. After deciding to go ahead, Johnny kept us posted on timing for the install. His install team was awesome very nice respectful and tidy. They did a great job!! We are soooo happy with our windows and the experience was so easy no stress. I highly recommend Champion windows and Johnny Noonan!!

Description of Work
New windows

Category awning installer","window installer

Residential Window Replacement & Installation, Sun Rooms, Doors, Vinyl Siding, Porch Enclosures, Awnings, Design, Roofing & Garage Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing