CALL HANDY MAN FOR HIRE

Founded 1973 • With Angi since April 2006

"*****NOTICE: Penalty Box-- Angie's List offers a fast, but effective, resolution service if a member ever runs into problems with a provider they have hired. Providers that fail to provide a written response when a member initiates our Complaint Resolution Process find themselves in the Penalty Box. One of our members has engaged this provider in our Complaint Resolution Process and until we receive a written response, it will remain in the Penalty Box.*****"...

R4 Roofing and Exteriors

R4 Roofing and Exteriors is your locally owned, Colorado roofing and exterior restoration company with an extensive history of helping home-owners fix and protect their homes. If your home has been damaged, or you are looking to renovate your home's exterior, R4 is the company with the experience and ability to handle your project, no matter what your needs are. We take pride in being one of the top-rated residential roofing companies in Colorado and a preferred contractor for Owens Corning. Give us a call today for a free inspection or to learn more about our services. When you call R4 Roofing and Exteriors, you can be sure that your home is in good hands, just take a look at our reviews. We are licensed and insured to serve Colorado and Denver Metro area homes. No matter what roofing system your home has, our team of trained experts will provide you with the highest level of service and best roofing material to ensure your home's safety from start to finish.

Chip's Roofing LLC

Chips Roofing & Exteriors LLC in Denver provides our customers with a full menu of roofing and exterior services for your home or commercial business.

JR Roof Maintenance LLC

Roofing: New, re-roofs, & repairs. Insurance Restoration. Residential & Commercial. High Quality, Great Service, Good Prices! JR Roof Maintenance has provided excellent roofing repairs and service for over 10 years. The owner and VP have over 28 roofing experience each. Making repairs and installing new roofs is their niche.

Offers by JR Roof Maintenance LLC on Angi

04/24/2006

day to get his hair done. He called me at 1pm the next day and said that he would not be coming at all that day because he was getting a permanent on his hair!! At this point, I did not want him in my home alone at all! He was completely unprofessional in the statements that he made to me. I told him to come today at 9am. He showed up at 9am. I told him that I never stated that I would buy all of ...

Description of Work
Hired him to do ceramic tile, electrical and carpentry work. We made an appointment for 10:30a. He did not arrive until after 1pm. He said that there was an accident on I-70. He stated that he did not call because he did not have a cell phone. He set up a contract for labor of $2660, with me supplying the materials. He wanted to start work right away. He worked 5 hours on that day. I told him that we had to leave the house on Thursday by 10:30am. He asked for a key in case we were not home. He said that he did not have a credit card. I gave him $100 cash on Wednesday night to buy supplies for Thursday. When we got home on Thursday night, he gave me a receipt for $917.00 from Lowe's. He asked me for a check for this amount. On the receipt was a $298.00 saw that he told me to take off of the contract. He lied about not having a credit card because the receipt showed that it was paid for a credit card. He was demanding that I give him a check right away. He said he would be late the next

Category handyman service

FIXING A LEAKY FAUCET, PATCHING A HOLE IN THE WALL, PAINTING, REPLACING A WORN LOCK, RE-CAULKING A BATHTUB, OR REPLACING A DAMAGED DOOR, UNCLOGGING DRAIN PIPES & INSTALLING NEW PIPES, CLEANING GUTTERS, ROOF REPAIR, CHANGING AIR & WATER FILTERS, INSTALLING NEW WINDOWS, INTERIOR DOORS, CLOSET DOORS, EXTERIOR DOORS, SECURITY DOORS, LIGHT FIXTURE, INSTALLING WINDOW COVERINGS, OR EVEN INSTALLING FLOORS & CABINETS, CEILING FANS, SWITCHES, OUTLETS, NEW WIRING, INSULATION, NEW SHED.

1 YEAR