BKC Painting

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2011

Available for contract work with other painters and contractors. Deposit requested, full payment upon completion. Offering Senior Discounts. Serving the Denver Front range for over 25 years. Will consider projects on the Western Slope and Southern Colorado. References available....

Lazy Boys Landscaping

Imhoff Painting, Inc.

Imhoff Painting, Inc. is a full-service painting & finishing company; from painting & staining, to crack repair, light carpentry, plaster & texture, cabinet lacquer & door restoration, Imhoff Painting provides a full range of skilled craftsmanship for your residential painting & finishing needs.

Stellar Painting & Remodeling

Stellar is a consultative style, family owned, and award winning business! We have been in business for 16 years and our focus is you and your needs. We are currently offering Online Interior or Exterior Virtual Online Bids. Please call us for more Details. We will do "In person" Exterior Bids in City's or Counties allowing it. Our Goal is provide a Fair Price for Consistent Positive End Results and be More Right than Wrong Always with our Estimates. Cost is determined by the job, no travel charge, no service fee, and no extra charge for after-hours service. Estimates are Free no matter where you live. Our mission is to care the most and have Hardworking Passionate People doing great work and providing a high level of Customer Service to our Clients. Additional contacts: Owner Guy W. Miller, Kris Nolan, Ashley Turner, Stacy Field Supervisors Nick Lawrence & Armando Torres. MAIN LINE FOR BID REQUESTS: (720) 981-7827(STAR). Send Bid Requests for Residential or Commercial to sc.stellar@choosestellar.com

Offers by Stellar Painting & Remodeling on Angi

05/20/2011

He spent 3 days on the outside of the house caulking every inch of the outside before he even brought out a can of paint. The neighbors even appreciated the time he put into his prep work. He did more than I ever would have expected. The house is 2500 sq. feet and he only charged her $2800 dollars. He was also so good at cleaning up his mess, you could not even tell that their was a painter there.

Description of Work
I had them paint the outside of my mothers house.

Category house painters

Painting interior, exterior and commercial, is the focus of my company. However remodeling often is requested and completed. I can repair most damage. Power-washing is a simple straightforward way to improve the appearance of weathered woods such as a deck or fence. Then reseal the wood with oil or stains. Many other simple remedies to improve surfaces are available. Complete projects with cleanup. I will play with your dogs, kitties too to make them okay with my working there.

New Plumbing or new Electrical. Will change existing lighting fixtures. No Concrete work. Can refer to you other able contractors for the type of projects I do not do professionally for no charge.

Check, PayPal