BETTER EARTH LAWNS

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

4.2

Beeline Pest Control

Beeline Pest Control

Beeline Pest Control is a locally owned pest control company dedicated to customer service. Our prices generally beat the copmetition, and our works comes guaranteed to make sure you get what you pay for.

11/09/2013

They do a very thorough job. I am always pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bi weekly mowing and cleaning of yard, turniong on and off sprinkler system and fall clean up

CATEGORY lawn service

09/02/2011

They did not return calls; I had to chase them and when an appointment was set they did not show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a very rude company. They do not return calls. I had four conversations about services I need and not once did they initiate the call, I had to be persistent. I asked if they were too busy for new clients and was assured that they were not. They did come out for an estimate but did not call back to schedule work so I called again, set an appointment only to be stood up. No show. One day later and still no call to apologize or reschedule. I had already cancelled the sprinkler repair service I was using anticipating Better Earth to show up. My wife and I arranged our schedule to wait for them which wasted four hours for both of us. How can you trust a company that treats prospective customers so so badly just because they are busy and perhaps do not need the work but not courteous enough to say so?

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

08/27/2011

Setup an appointment, workers showed up on time and did a very nice job. It was expensive, more than I think it should have been but they really did a lot of work and did it well so overall I'm very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawns mowed, rose bushes trimmed, lots of giant weeds removed, gutters cleaned.

CATEGORY lawn service

06/26/2011

Phil was about 45 mins late for our appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phil quoted $7000 for a sprinkler system. Other highly rated sprinkler companies quoted between $4000-5000. If you want the most expensive sprinkler in Denver, go to Better Earth! We went with the much less expensive sprinkler, but still have a great quality Rainbird system.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

03/30/2011

They have been absolutely great and affordable. They are very quick. They are in and out and do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Better Earth Lawns for snow removal and lawn care.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,snow removal

FERTILIZATION, AERATION, FULL SPRINKLER SERVICES, LAWN MOWING, LAWN OVER SEEDING, WEED & INSECT CONTROL, THATCH BREAKDOWN, GUTTER & YARD CLEANING, SHRUB TRIMMING, LANDSCAPING, SNOW REMOVAL, CHRISTMAS LIGHT DECORATIONS.