BETTER EARTH LAWNS

PO BOX 100871

Denver, CO 80250

05/04/2016

Jennifer E.

Description of Work
Better Earth only provided an estimate to us. The cost was too high, so we did not use their services.

05/04/2016

Keana H.

Description of Work
I have never used them nor did I contact them for any reason

03/24/2016

Michael M.

Description of Work
We didn't use this provider. Only reason I'm here is because you keep sending me emails for ratings. I gave 'em an A since I didn't want to hurt anyone out of ignorance.

02/26/2016

Brian G.

Description of Work
Better Earth Lawns was contracted to cut my mother's lawn while she was in hospice, and then after she died to keep the lawn up while we showed the house to sell. They didn't show up and I had to fire them.

11/09/2013

pamela M.

They do a very thorough job. I am always pleased

Description of Work
bi weekly mowing and cleaning of yard, turniong on and off sprinkler system and fall clean up

09/02/2011

Lynn S.

They did not return calls; I had to chase them and when an appointment was set they did not show up.

Description of Work
This is a very rude company. They do not return calls. I had four conversations about services I need and not once did they initiate the call, I had to be persistent. I asked if they were too busy for new clients and was assured that they were not. They did come out for an estimate but did not call back to schedule work so I called again, set an appointment only to be stood up. No show. One day later and still no call to apologize or reschedule. I had already cancelled the sprinkler repair service I was using anticipating Better Earth to show up. My wife and I arranged our schedule to wait for them which wasted four hours for both of us. How can you trust a company that treats prospective customers so so badly just because they are busy and perhaps do not need the work but not courteous enough to say so?

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

08/27/2011

Nadine H.

Setup an appointment, workers showed up on time and did a very nice job. It was expensive, more than I think it should have been but they really did a lot of work and did it well so overall I'm very satisfied.

Description of Work
Lawns mowed, rose bushes trimmed, lots of giant weeds removed, gutters cleaned.

06/26/2011

Tricia and Sean D.

Phil was about 45 mins late for our appointment.

Description of Work
Phil quoted $7000 for a sprinkler system. Other highly rated sprinkler companies quoted between $4000-5000. If you want the most expensive sprinkler in Denver, go to Better Earth! We went with the much less expensive sprinkler, but still have a great quality Rainbird system.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

03/30/2011

Neal M.

They have been absolutely great and affordable. They are very quick. They are in and out and do a great job.

Description of Work
I use Better Earth Lawns for snow removal and lawn care.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, snow removal

10/22/2010

Monica G.

Very disappointed in Better Earth Lawns. They received three "A" reports in Angie's List but I had to call THREE TIMES (10-4, 10-7, 10-13-2010) and still couldn't get an estimate out of owner Phil Sudberry. (Asked for lawn care and snow removal prices - which Phil gave quickly verbally but I requested a site visit estimate so that there were no surprises on either side.) Owner gets kudos for answering his phone - just not keeping his promises.

Description of Work
None. See detail.

Category pest control, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, snow removal

09/01/2010

LInda B.

The owner provides a very nice personal touch. He keeps in touch with his customers. His workers are nice and polite. They did a good and quick job. He had some nice ideas and tried to help me keep the cost down. They did an excellent job and all my neighbors have made great comments about the work and watching how hard the workers worked and the quality of their work. I would definitely use them again..

Description of Work
I used Better Earth Lawns to do a lot of yard cleanup work. They totally did my front yard, which was nothing but weeds. They took all of that stuff out and totally leveled it and put in some dirt. They also resodded.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

08/06/2010

Neal M.

We've had a great experience with Better Earth Lawns. It was super easy to set up and they have done a great job taking care of our yard this summer. They've also been very flexible about billing us via email.

Description of Work
Mowing and weeding the front and back yard on a weekly basis.

01/14/2010

Adam M.

They were on time. They gave me an estimate and did what they needed to do. They actually did a little bit more than what I had expected.

Description of Work
We used Better Earth Lawns for lawn mowing. They also did edge trimming and cleaned up a lot of leaves off the front porch with their blower.

06/26/2008

laurinda L.

They are pleasant to work with and they do a good job.

Description of Work
Better Earth Lawns mows my lawn every week and fertilizes/treats it as needed.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

04/18/2007

Jeannine S.

Tech was lost so was a little late but called for directions & apologized for getting lost. They did what they said they were going to do for the price they quoted. Tech didn't know a lot about how the thatch breakdown product worked however.

Description of Work
Aerated approx 2800 sq foot yard, put down an organic powder thatch breakdown substance on same space.

Category lawn treatment

06/21/2006

ROBERT R.

Very disappointed that they failed to provide the service after entering into an agreement to perform work.

Description of Work
Tried to use their website to set up an appointment, but they never responded. Subsequently called, scheduled an appointment and accepted a bid. They never showed up to perform the work.

Category lawn treatment

Westside Grounds

Westside Grounds is a full service residential and commercial lawn maintenance, landscape Install, and snow removal service provider.

Lauren's Landscaping

Lauren's Landscaping is locally owned and operated and focused on quality service. You can count on us for all of your lawn care needs. Our team has 5+ years of landscaping experience and works throughout the Denver metro area. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

All Pro Sprinkler

Additional contact: If you are North of I-70 please contact Jerry Coupens at (303)-255-1985 or at jcallprosprinkler@gmail.com

FERTILIZATION, AERATION, FULL SPRINKLER SERVICES, LAWN MOWING, LAWN OVER SEEDING, WEED & INSECT CONTROL, THATCH BREAKDOWN, GUTTER & YARD CLEANING, SHRUB TRIMMING, LANDSCAPING, SNOW REMOVAL, CHRISTMAS LIGHT DECORATIONS.