BETTER EARTH LAWNS

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

4.2

NATURAL LANDSCAPING & DESIGN

Welcome to NLD - Natural Landscaping and Design! Providing Landscaping and Garden Services in Colorado. NLD is a full service landscaping company located in Colorado. Established in 2000, we have served thousands of Colorado customers. Also, NLD offers complete garden services for all seasons. With customer service and satisfaction at the heart of our business, we continue to grow and build our company. With more than 10 years of experience in design, installing, and maintaining custom outdoor spaces for our clients' residential and commercial properties, our company will transform the landscape of your houses and businesses. With our great variety of services, we are looking forward to serve you. Certified, Licensed, Full Service, Installation ,Repair & Prevention Honest & Experienced References & Fair Prices Please Call now for a FREE estimate! Phone: 720-251-3771 Email: Naturallandscapingdesign@yahoo.com or visit website: naturallandscapinganddesign.webs.com Satisfaction Guarantee!!!

Minh Landscaping and Garden

*PLEASE CALL, AS IT IS EASIER TO CONTACT US* (720)-231-9752 Minh Le with 15 years of experience, he specializes in designing and pond making as well as pond maintenance. We try to listen to our costumers and trying to see what they want and need. Not only can Minh do designing and pond making but he can do; rock work, mulch, metal & wood edging, planting/removing/trimming trees and bushes, sodding & re-sodding. He can also build flowerbeds and design them on top of that he can do yard clean up.

Just Sod

We are a Better Business Bureau Acreddited landscaping company that concentrates on sod sales, sod installation, however we do irrigation and xeriscape for our sod customers. We hold general liability insurance for our customers, we hold workman's compensation for our employees and for our customers. We also hold a dishonesty bond for our customers to protect the sanctity of their home at all costs. We have never had to use any of this but it is in place. We pride ourselves on customer service and customer satisfaction, So we do not pinch pennies where it is important. Certificates of Insurance are provided upon request, and projects over 10K we offer Additional Insured Documentation. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, we are available for reviews on Home Advisor, Facebook, Yelp, and Angie's list.

11/09/2013

They do a very thorough job. I am always pleased

Description of Work
bi weekly mowing and cleaning of yard, turniong on and off sprinkler system and fall clean up

09/02/2011

They did not return calls; I had to chase them and when an appointment was set they did not show up.

Description of Work
This is a very rude company. They do not return calls. I had four conversations about services I need and not once did they initiate the call, I had to be persistent. I asked if they were too busy for new clients and was assured that they were not. They did come out for an estimate but did not call back to schedule work so I called again, set an appointment only to be stood up. No show. One day later and still no call to apologize or reschedule. I had already cancelled the sprinkler repair service I was using anticipating Better Earth to show up. My wife and I arranged our schedule to wait for them which wasted four hours for both of us. How can you trust a company that treats prospective customers so so badly just because they are busy and perhaps do not need the work but not courteous enough to say so?

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

08/27/2011

Setup an appointment, workers showed up on time and did a very nice job. It was expensive, more than I think it should have been but they really did a lot of work and did it well so overall I'm very satisfied.

Description of Work
Lawns mowed, rose bushes trimmed, lots of giant weeds removed, gutters cleaned.

06/26/2011

Phil was about 45 mins late for our appointment.

Description of Work
Phil quoted $7000 for a sprinkler system. Other highly rated sprinkler companies quoted between $4000-5000. If you want the most expensive sprinkler in Denver, go to Better Earth! We went with the much less expensive sprinkler, but still have a great quality Rainbird system.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

03/30/2011

They have been absolutely great and affordable. They are very quick. They are in and out and do a great job.

Description of Work
I use Better Earth Lawns for snow removal and lawn care.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,snow removal

10/22/2010

Very disappointed in Better Earth Lawns. They received three "A" reports in Angie's List but I had to call THREE TIMES (10-4, 10-7, 10-13-2010) and still couldn't get an estimate out of owner Phil Sudberry. (Asked for lawn care and snow removal prices - which Phil gave quickly verbally but I requested a site visit estimate so that there were no surprises on either side.) Owner gets kudos for answering his phone - just not keeping his promises.

Description of Work
None. See detail.

Category pest control,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch,snow removal

09/01/2010

The owner provides a very nice personal touch. He keeps in touch with his customers. His workers are nice and polite. They did a good and quick job. He had some nice ideas and tried to help me keep the cost down. They did an excellent job and all my neighbors have made great comments about the work and watching how hard the workers worked and the quality of their work. I would definitely use them again..

Description of Work
I used Better Earth Lawns to do a lot of yard cleanup work. They totally did my front yard, which was nothing but weeds. They took all of that stuff out and totally leveled it and put in some dirt. They also resodded.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

08/06/2010

We've had a great experience with Better Earth Lawns. It was super easy to set up and they have done a great job taking care of our yard this summer. They've also been very flexible about billing us via email.

Description of Work
Mowing and weeding the front and back yard on a weekly basis.

01/14/2010

They were on time. They gave me an estimate and did what they needed to do. They actually did a little bit more than what I had expected.

Description of Work
We used Better Earth Lawns for lawn mowing. They also did edge trimming and cleaned up a lot of leaves off the front porch with their blower.

06/26/2008

They are pleasant to work with and they do a good job.

Description of Work
Better Earth Lawns mows my lawn every week and fertilizes/treats it as needed.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

FERTILIZATION, AERATION, FULL SPRINKLER SERVICES, LAWN MOWING, LAWN OVER SEEDING, WEED & INSECT CONTROL, THATCH BREAKDOWN, GUTTER & YARD CLEANING, SHRUB TRIMMING, LANDSCAPING, SNOW REMOVAL, CHRISTMAS LIGHT DECORATIONS.