Behoove Moving & Cleaning LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

Striving to provide EXCELLENT, STRESS FREE, COURTEOUS,RESPECTFUL and TIMELY service! WE WILL BEHOOVE YOU TO MOVE & CLEAN!!!!! We are able to move, then clean your home all at the same time!!!!!!!!!!...

Denver Ducts Corp

Here at Denver Duct Corp., we pride ourselves on the highest levels of professionalism and efficiency. Each spring and fall you should take time to make sure that all of your vents are ready for the vigor of the coming season. We live in a world where healthy living has become a way of life. We diet and exercise to make ourselves feel better. We have also taken on environmental issues to make our world a cleaner and safer place to live. Yet the most overlooked issue is the air that we breathe. The Environmental Protection Agency claims that indoor air has been found to be more polluted then outdoor air. Now consider on average people spend 90% of their time indoors... The fact can be quite alarming. Considering that we spend so much time indoors, it makes perfect sense to clean the source of our indoor air quality problems...Our Air Ducts..

Mile High Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning

Our company offers the highest quality work with reasonable and fair prices. Our goal is to create relationships with our customers that last a lifetime! For our Air Duct Cleaning we use contact machines as well as negative air machines, that break up dirt and debris with a brush attachment that allows our technicians to clean your air ducts efficiently. When hiring a company keep in mind that there are businesses out there that will tell you one price over the phone and then up sell you when the technician arrives. So if they give you a price over the phone just make sure they will honor that price when they arrive. As for our Carpet Cleaning we use a Rotary extractor which helps clean your carpets better then using a manual wand. Ask about the benefits of using our machine over the competition. Thank you for taking the time to visit our site and we look forward to servicing your home and creating a relationship that will last a lifetime!

Offers by Mile High Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning on Angi
Q&H CLEANING SERVICE

We are a cleaning service we offer trash pick up, home cleaning, office cleaning, and post construction clean up. We do clean up places that someone with covid-19 has been the prices do change because of the risk but we will clean it up.

10/26/2020

NOTICED SOME MISSING ITEMS AFTER MOVE. REACHED OUT TO OWNER AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY FEEDBACK. OF YOU USE THESE GUYS THEN I SUGGEST KEEPING AN EYE ON YOUR STUFF. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Description of Work
Apartment move

Category moving companies,central vacuum cleaners

08/16/2017

$300. Oh wait! $400, because of the extra 30 minutes, plus tip, for getting it in the truck, but I had to redo most of it because it wasn't packed efficiently. Some furniture got ruined, but they're not to blame for that. It comes with the territory. But frankly, most moving companies are simply horrible.

Description of Work
Good guys, for sure. They were caught in traffic on the way out, so 4 hours of moving means, in reality, 2. And that doesn't give them much luxury to think about how they're going to load a truck prior to moving stuff, which is a bummer, because the thinking part is rather key to the packing/ loading process.

02/26/2017

Called three times to check them out. On the third call we reserved Feb. 11, 7-9 am. Three days later they called in response to a message I left the week before. I Informed him we reserved a date already. He looked it up and confirmed it. The day before I called twice, left a message once to confirm Sat. No answer or return call. Sat I started calling at 7am, 3 hours and 4 phone calls later (with...

Description of Work
Arranged 3 weeks in advance to have them move us on Sat, Feb 11.

Category moving companies

We would like to definitely apologize for your inconvenience. The day before your move was scheduled. We had a very serious accident in front of our location. Which took out a power lines and post outside of our office. So at that point we did not have any electricity, internet or any access to our database. All of our services were out for over two week. We truly apologize for any Mayhem/inconven...

12/07/2016

They showed up on time and ready to work. The whole move took 8 hours and they work most of that time with very little breaks. I could not have asked for a better experience from a moving company. They were very professional from start to finish. The price was very reasonable for the service they provided. I liked them so much I hired the company to come and clean my new home as well.

Description of Work
I hired 4 movers and a moving truck for 4 hours to move a 4 bedroom home from Thornton, CO to Commerce City, CO.

Category house cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

11/27/2016

Qwan, Joshua, and Mark did a great job moving my things. They were professional and did a great job carefully moving my things.

Description of Work
Move belongings from a storage unit to my new home.

Category moving companies

Discounted services offers: Moving : 2 man $70/hr, 3 man $90/hr, 4 man $110/hr Cleaning:1 cleaner $37/hr, 2 cleaners $50/hr

Ask for details.