Behoove Moving & Cleaning LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

P.O box

Denver, CO 80207

Striving to provide EXCELLENT, STRESS FREE, COURTEOUS,RESPECTFUL and TIMELY service! WE WILL BEHOOVE YOU TO MOVE & CLEAN!!!!! We are able to move, then clean your home all at the same time!!!!!!!!!!...

10/26/2020

James R.

NOTICED SOME MISSING ITEMS AFTER MOVE. REACHED OUT TO OWNER AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY FEEDBACK. OF YOU USE THESE GUYS THEN I SUGGEST KEEPING AN EYE ON YOUR STUFF. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Description of Work
Apartment move

Category moving companies, central vacuum cleaners

08/16/2017

Luke S.

$300. Oh wait! $400, because of the extra 30 minutes, plus tip, for getting it in the truck, but I had to redo most of it because it wasn't packed efficiently. Some furniture got ruined, but they're not to blame for that. It comes with the territory. But frankly, most moving companies are simply horrible.

Description of Work
Good guys, for sure. They were caught in traffic on the way out, so 4 hours of moving means, in reality, 2. And that doesn't give them much luxury to think about how they're going to load a truck prior to moving stuff, which is a bummer, because the thinking part is rather key to the packing/ loading process.

03/25/2017

Julie S.

Great, these guys were phenomenal!

Description of Work
Moving, they loaded a shipping container.

02/26/2017

JR N.

Called three times to check them out. On the third call we reserved Feb. 11, 7-9 am. Three days later they called in response to a message I left the week before. I Informed him we reserved a date already. He looked it up and confirmed it. The day before I called twice, left a message once to confirm Sat. No answer or return call. Sat I started calling at 7am, 3 hours and 4 phone calls later (without response) we made other arrangements. A spanish speaking guy call at 945 and stated in broken english he'd be there in 7 minutes. NO SHOW. What a surprise. Have heard nothing since then. No explanation. No apology. Nothing. Moving is traumatic enough without having irresponsible movers. What a waste of time and effort.

Description of Work
Arranged 3 weeks in advance to have them move us on Sat, Feb 11.

Category moving companies

We would like to definitely apologize for your inconvenience. The day before your move was scheduled. We had a very serious accident in front of our location. Which took out a power lines and post outside of our office. So at that point we did not have any electricity, internet or any access to our database. All of our services were out for over two week. We truly apologize for any Mayhem/inconvenience this may have caused your family dearly! We are a serious professional business and we do not take this lightly! we have installed backup generator at our location and also we file electronically and manually. So something like this will never happen to our customers! Here at Behoove Moving and Cleaning we always put our customers first! ONCE AGAIN WE TRULY AND SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! John (office manager)

01/24/2017

Charlotte R.

They were fantastic!

Description of Work
Moving from home to temporary storage-everything in my home.

01/17/2017

Julie S.

Great service

Description of Work
I'm moving to Florida so I needed a container packed. the three guys they sent were very professional polite funny and they worked hard. I will hire them to fill the next two pods I'm having delivered. they were wonderful

12/07/2016

Philip K.

They showed up on time and ready to work. The whole move took 8 hours and they work most of that time with very little breaks. I could not have asked for a better experience from a moving company. They were very professional from start to finish. The price was very reasonable for the service they provided. I liked them so much I hired the company to come and clean my new home as well.

Description of Work
I hired 4 movers and a moving truck for 4 hours to move a 4 bedroom home from Thornton, CO to Commerce City, CO.

Category house cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

11/27/2016

Shafiqa N.

Qwan, Joshua, and Mark did a great job moving my things. They were professional and did a great job carefully moving my things.

Description of Work
Move belongings from a storage unit to my new home.

11/03/2016

Linda B.

Three gentlemen from Behoove Moving arrived promptly and on time. Qwan, Emile and Sean never stopped working. They were professional, pleasant and always questioning that they were doing what we wanted. We were very pleased and will use them again

Description of Work
Moving needed for large house items and heavy boxes.

10/01/2016

Neal S.

Qwan and Ed showed up at 7:15 am on a Saturday and worked hard for 3 hrs moving wood and stuff into the TuffShed under my direction. Excellent job - I definitely recommend and use again. Behoove Moving & Cleaning LLC was on-time with hard workers and one day after booked.

Description of Work
After moving to a new home the 3 car garage was half full with boxes and lumber. We had a TuffShed built and needed help in moving from garage to TuffShed.

03/12/2016

Matt K.

The cost last time was probably like $100 because I did not actually have them moved us entirely. I had them just load us up because we were moving away from the city. They were really polite and professional with our stuff. They really actually helped me meet what price point I needed to meet by giving me suggestions and things so that I could be more ready for them when they showed up. The owner has fantastic customer service and he really trains the assistants to be professional and represent the company when they show up. They would give you a heads-up. It is a moving company so they could not nail it down to the minute that they would be there, but they would always give you a call 20 or 30 minutes away and so you have a warning. I would definitely consider using them again if I was living in the area.

Description of Work
I have rehired Behoove Moving & Cleaning LLC probably two more times in the next three or four months after I used them because we were working for a business called Caretakers where we lived in houses that were for sale. So, I hired them six or seven times during that year that I was doing that job.

11/14/2015

kathy N.

These folks were over-the-top amazing! They went above and beyond to cover and protect our furniture, artwork, mirrors, etc. Quan and Chansey were personable, prompt and we had to force them to stop and take a break for water! I couldn't believe how fast and efficiently they worked. We moved out of a basement apartment with a tight stairwell and they were masters of maneuvering corners without touching a wall. They world around the clock and will work with you to meet your time constraints. I love these guys and they grossly undercharge! Competitors were three times higher and not willing to be flexible with scheduling (who ever knows how long closing on a house takes?). Behoove is top notch!

Description of Work
Moved us from a basement apartment to a house.

03/05/2015

Matt K.

Quan was on time, He his men did a great job of moving my things. They worked efficiently & carefully.

Description of Work
Moving of boxes furniture in their truck to a new home.

04/10/2013

Qwan D.

Behoove Moving & Cleaning's movers were polite. They had very good knowledge of customer service. They wrapped my furniture, there was no damaged and was done in a timely manner. The cleaners came afterwards and it only took them 2-3 hours. Their pricing was great, it was reasonable. They were very professional. I am already setting up weekly or bi-weekly where they come and clean for me.

Description of Work
.They did moving & cleaning for us. They did a few hours of moving and a few hours for cleaning.

Category house cleaning, moving companies

04/06/2013

Felicia F.

Great

Description of Work
Behoove is a very professional company that i would reccomend to anyone looking for honest, and reliable business. As a property manager i often get asked for referrals for moving, and cleaning services. The first comapny that comes to mind is Behoove. I have had several residents in my community who has used Behooves services, and they all responded with a very positive feedback on how great the service was from Behoove. I would use their services for all my moving and cleaning needs.

Category house cleaning, moving companies

02/26/2013

Clemencia R.

Despite the significant snow they were on time and prepped the home floors to ensure there was not any water damage from the snow.

Description of Work
The team from Behoove Moving & Cleaning were punctual, hard working, enjoyable and dependable. They worked quickly and efficiently to move our house hold items from one home to another. Cecil