Axe Roofing, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2017

7100 Broadway

Denver, CO 80221

Axe Roofing is a local Denver roofing contractor serving residential and commercial property owners. Our staff is highly experienced in assisting customers with product selection and navigating the insurance claim process....

01/07/2019

J H G.

It went well. They came out early on a cold morning and worked through sunset to get the job done. Everyone I worked with was friendly and helpful. A few delays getting the gutters up, but Axe communicated the situation to me. I wasn't left in the dark wondering what was happening. They also did a good clean up around the house after finishing the roof. Feel like I made the right choice in hiring Axe.

Description of Work
Replace roof and install gutters

08/09/2018

Ben B.

Have worked with other companies in the past, Axe exceeded all expectations. Very professional, worked well with the insurance company, very stress free process.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

08/08/2018

Mireya V.

I choose AXE after meeting 4 other roofers because Gary Simmons struck me as a man of integrity. In our conversation I was getting overwhelmed with so many roofers calling and he asked me how I would decide and I said with my intuition and he agreed I'd have to choose whomever I felt the best about. Many of the 1st 4 said they could help me with my deductible and Gary told me it was against the law. And when I met him and he explained how it works with insurance, he went on the roof and unclogged my gutter that had been leaking for years, he asker to see the attic to make sure it was code and none of the other roofers did any of this or educated me so well so it was a no brainer who I wanted to oversee the new roof and gutters. He was very thorough making sure I understood all the steps. The roof was done in one day and the cleanup was immaculate. Gary found the perfect painter for my deck and fence, had a name of a car dent specialist and the guy who did the gutter. All of his recommendations turned out to be just what I needed. Today all the jobs are done and I am a very happy homeowner, I highly recommend AXE roofing.

Description of Work
After the big hail storm I needed a new roof among other things

12/20/2017

Tammy T.

I had some issues that I addressed and he got them resolved. I highly recommend. Went beyond my expectations. They were very respectful of my property cleaning up after project (nails). Braden was really good communicating with my insurance company.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to leave a review. You have been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to helping in the future.

Josh B.

Showed up on time and got the job finished on schedule. Has great pricing and work well with the insurance companies.

Description of Work
Roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting in the future.

Kyle C.

It was great, I couldn't ask for anything more, and they did an excellent job. Very attentive, responsive, and professional.

Description of Work
Replace and install a new roof on the house and the garage.

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback! It was great working with you and we hope to be of service in the future.

Joe T.

It went wonderful, very impressed, and the roof looks great. They also help out with the insurance company to explain what was needed, along with installed new gutters around the house.

Description of Work
They install brand new roof and awnings and replace a section of siding of the side of the house

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for your feedback and for choosing Axe! We had a great time working with you and look forward to assisting in the future.

12/18/2017

Kristine G.

Great. Very friendly and easy to work with.

Description of Work
New Roof after Hail damage

Category awnings,gutter repair,roofing,siding

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

12/15/2017

Joe T.

Axe Roofing was amazing and I was very pleased I chose them. After having 2 rentals I know that sometimes hiring a roofing/contractor can be difficult. However they exceeded my expectations and even helped me deal with my insurance which was a huge plus. All in all great company and would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
New Roof, Siding, Awnings and Gutters

Category awnings,gutter repair,roofing,siding

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best price, Gutter Repairs, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning and Fascia and Soffit Repair or Replacement. Ready for Maintenance Free Fascia & Soffit? We can show you affordable options. Not sure if it is time to replace your gutters? Don't worry we can show you what it would cost to repair and what it would cost to replace, to help you decide which option is best for you now. We also offer monthly specials on the promotions page of our website and encourage all to check them out. We look forward to working with you on your project and hope we become who you turn to for all your gutter needs.

Offers by Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC on Angi
    Stellar Painting & Remodeling

Stellar is a consultative style, family owned, and award winning business! We have been in business for 16 years and our focus is you and your needs. We are currently offering Online Interior or Exterior Virtual Online Bids. Please call us for more Details. We will do "In person" Exterior Bids in City's or Counties allowing it. Our Goal is provide a Fair Price for Consistent Positive End Results and be More Right than Wrong Always with our Estimates. Cost is determined by the job, no travel charge, no service fee, and no extra charge for after-hours service. Estimates are Free no matter where you live. Our mission is to care the most and have Hardworking Passionate People doing great work and providing a high level of Customer Service to our Clients. Additional contacts: Owner Guy W. Miller, Kris Nolan, Ashley Turner, Stacy Field Supervisors Nick Lawrence & Armando Torres. MAIN LINE FOR BID REQUESTS: (720) 981-7827(STAR). Send Bid Requests for Residential or Commercial to sc.stellar@choosestellar.com

Offers by Stellar Painting & Remodeling on Angi
    Endurance Roofing LLC

Endurance Roofing is locally owned and operated. We specialize in all types of roofing products from residential to commercial. We pride ourselves on honesty, communication and integrity. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Our team has been in the roofing industry for 18 plus years and strive to be one of Colorado's premier exterior restoration contractors. Give us a call today for a free inspection/consultation.

Offers by Endurance Roofing LLC on Angi