AVI Roofing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2005

4.2

The Stahl Roofing Company: a Division of AVI Roofing Inc, was established in 1998. Our owners have over fifty years of combined experience in roofing, gutter and general construction. We offer all types of roofing systems including: asphalt composition shingles, concrete and clay tile, cedar shakes and shingles, single ply flat roofing systems. We also install all types of gutters and have a metal shop on site which produces all the metal used in our work. We employ detail-oriented crews that do not stray from our high quality standards regardless of the job size. Our owners and directors are full time employees who maintain administrative, fiscal and personnel management for the corporation. Upon request, we can provide Certificates of Insurance and References. We offer the highest levels of customer service and guarantee satisfaction. We work hard to ensure your job is done right the first time. We are OSHA compliant and members of the Colorado Roofing Association, Home Builders Association, National Association of Home Builders. Additional DBAs - A V I Roofing And Gutter, Alternative Ventures Inc, Avi, Inc. Dba Avi Roofing & Gutters Inc....

Advanced Exteriors Inc

***WE ARE A FULLY LICENSED BUSINESS*** $500.00 advertising credit for Angie's List members (for any cash project of roof/windows/siding replacement). Cannot be applied to insurance deductibles as stipulated by Senate Bill 12-038.Free inspections, estimates, & Top of the House evaluations. Insurance claim specialists w/free claim settlement services. Licensed in all municipalities/counties in greater Denver Metro and Front Range, bonded and insured. MasterElite Contractor and Master Commercial Roofer w/GAF, GAF Certified Green Roofer & Community Contractor (Habitat for Humanity). SELECT ShingleMaster and Master Shingle Applicator w/CertainTeed. Certified Contractor w/Versico Roofing Systems, Owens Corning Preferred and Top of the House Certified Preferred Contractor, DaVinci Masterpiece Contractor, Milgard Windows & Doors Certified Dealer, Kaycan Certified Dealer, EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm, and Member of: National Roofing Contractors Association, Colorado Roofing Association, Western States Roofing Contractors Association, BBB, NFIB, DMCC, MNCC, BCC, DWCC, Quarrix Advisory Council. Honesty and integrity are at the foundation of our business. Commitment to customer service is our highest priority. Additional address - 2200 S Valley Hwy, Denver, CO 80222.

Offers by Advanced Exteriors Inc on Angi
Metro Construction, Inc.

As a family-owned business founded in 2007, we are proud to carry an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. A portion of our proceeds on every roof we build goes so helping families in need, two children's hospitals, and we have planted over 100 trees, giving back to the environment. We have helped over 15,100+ customers replace their roofs and have assisted over 10K with the insurance claims process. Metro Restoration is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor that specializes in all types of residential and commercial roofing.

A Reliable Roofer Bat-Man Construction

We are a local roofing company with years of experience in hail damage and working with insurance companies. We provide quality workmanship and great customer service, because we strongly believe that Our Customers deserve the best.

08/14/2013

Jerry Kruse is the guy I worked with and he is absolutely wonderful. They are very easy to work with and can help out with special needs that you may have for a project.

Description of Work
They replaced our gutters.

Category gutter repair

07/14/2013

Phoned Stahl on 6/14. Spoke to Michelle (?) about estimate on full-roof replacement. She said that Stahl would call back to set up time for estimate. Have not heard back from Stahl, and as this is the 14th of July, really don't care to.

Description of Work
nothing

Category gutter repair,roofing

07/05/2013

Stahl Roofing was professional and completed the job.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced deteriorated siding boards and repaired flashing.

06/03/2013

It went very slowly. I think it was about three weeks from the signing of the contract till they began actual work. The work was quietly done, in that the workers did not talk loudly or play music. The take down phase left old roof staples all over the place. The next phase began the delay problems. The shipment was not enough to cover the whole roof. They did not use the right shingles at the end...

Description of Work
Tore off Wood shingles and installed upgraded asphalt shingle roofing.

Category gutter repair

05/16/2013

They had assigned the job to a specific representative who was very responsive to our calls. He also negotiated with the insurance company which was a long process because we had to get everything approved by the insurance. There were times when the insurance company did not want to pay for certain items but they reduced the estimate on the roof in order to accommodate that; so that the insurance ...

Description of Work
We used The Stahl Roofing Company for replacing our roof after a hailstorm.

01/17/2013

The story: We just recently discovered our roof was leaking and had been very likely leaking from the re-roofing job done 8 years ago. It just became evident in the living space. Lacking records (at the time) and thinking that Stahl Roofing had done the job as they had taken care of a number of neighbor's roofs due to the same hail storm - and came highly recommended from the neighbors re Stahl. I called Stahl Roofing, they sent out Mr. Solis. Quite familiar with the technological and practical aspects of roofing technologies and industry he offered a comprehensive assessment / explanation and bid at ~$3,500. to repair it - which is fair given the extensive damage (mold, etc.) and repairs necessary, especially due to the installation of two 2' x 4' skylights that were installed at the same time by the same company and accounted for much of the work to be done. It turned out that, with a bit of further investigation (County records) it was a different roofing company that was responsible for the workmanship. However, that company refused responsibility "as it was out of the 5-yr. workmanship warranty" even though the evidence clearly showed that the skylights, vents, and the roofing had been leaking for a long time (extensive mold, etc.). All of the problems-points of leakage, re-roofing problems (numerous leaks) started well within the warranty period but just became evident recently. Yet the responsible company refused responsibility - initially. HOWEVER, we've been able to get this party, the responsible party (a large U.S. roofing company) to own up to the matter and proceed with the repairs thanks to Steve Solis' analysis, experience, and help with the matter, despite the lack of advantage to him or his company. If it weren't for the $3,500. difference in cost of repairs to us at this time (due to responsibility allotment), we would most certainly choose to work with Steve and Stahl Roofing. As both a retired physicist and ethics professor I deemed it worth informing the community at large with roofing concerns about our experience.

Description of Work
Stahl Roofing representative,Steve Solis, proved very astute, helpful in resolving a warranty issue with yet another roofing company.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

01/12/2013

My experience with this company was not very good and all I asked for was an estimate since they had a coupon on Angie's List for gutter and roof repair. I had asked for an estimate and didn't hear from them until about a month later and the guy said that he was "in the area" and wanted to take a look to give me an estimate. He asked me to describe the work needed and then he said, "oh I see what you are talking about. I see the area of damage." I was shocked that by when he said that he was in the area that he meant that he was actually in my backyard without asking for permission. If our dog had been out in the yard he could have let him out and our dog would have taken off. I did not appreciate that at all. Then he never called back when he said he would with an estimate. I called his company and asked for the estimate. The woman who answered said she would have him call right away. He never did. I would say this company has lousy customer service and no respect for people's property.

Description of Work
No services were performed.

Category gutter repair contractor

12/28/2012

I bought an Angie's List "Big Deal" giving us $200.00 worth of gutter services for $99.00. I contacted the company for an estimate and secured an appointment within a few days. The estimator emailed over a written estimate of $420.00 and contract, explaining that within a few days after receiving the signed contract, I would be contacted and put on the company's work schedule. The estimate was O.K., about comparable to other company estimates I had had in the past, but with the "Big Deal" I'd save a few hundred bucks, so I signed and faxed back the agreement. Then--nothing for two weeks. I had to call them to ask when I'd be put on the schedule. Long story short-- they had had such an overwhelming response to the Angie's List "Big Deal," that it was obvious they had "too much" work. Anyway, after they located my paperwork, they called me back, apologized for the delay, and sent a team out the next day to perform my gutter replacement/addition. Finally, I waited for the balance due bill, but it never came, so I just sent the balance due myself so I wouldn't be "lost" again. Overall, the price and quality were just fine. I am happy with the gutters. The only reason for the B ratings here are due to the lack of communication/slow response, because I was lost in the overwhelming number of jobs they got from Angie's List!

Description of Work
Partial replacement of some gutters, and the addition of a 3 story downspout.

Category gutter repair contractor

12/22/2012

Slow to get back to me with estimate, but otherwise very professional.

Description of Work
Gave estimate for complete gutter repair of my home.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

11/27/2012

I spent considerable time researching roofing companies before signing a contract with Stahl (AVI Roofing). I already had an estimate from my insurance company, so I knew the full extent of the damage claim. I was referred to Stahl by a trusted source and I called them immediately. The Stahl representative responded within 2 hours of my call and gave me a complete estimate within 24 hours. The sales rep was knowledgeable, thorough, professional, and honest during each step of the process. Most importantly, he only sold me what I needed and was not running the scam I encountered from many other roofing contractors. (Most of the original roofers I spoke to would not give me a standalone estimate to replace my roof. They wanted my approved insurance claim and told me they would take care of all the details. In my opinion this is a scam.) I was told before signing a contract that there was a backlog of roofing jobs and it may be 3-4 weeks before they could start. That was fine with me. They called me 2 weeks later to schedule a date to load the shingles and start the job. The job actually started 2 days later than planned due to weather-caused delays the week prior. The work went quickly (1.5 days) and they completely cleaned up after the job was finished. The whole project was completed with 3 weeks of my initial call. Bottom line: If you want a reputable, knowledgeable LOCAL roofer who isn't trying to scam you or your insurance company, call Stahl.

Description of Work
Stahl Roofing removed the old roofing materials and installed a totally new shingle roof. The old shingles were damaged by a series of early summer hail storms.

Category roofer

Residential & commercial roofing, windows, siding, insulation, doors, skylights, solar panels, decks & porches, gutter cleaning, repair & replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover