Aurora Building Company Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2005

Commercial and residential remodeling since 1989. Specializing in basement finishing, kitchen and bath remodeling. Certified Renovator with the USEPA...

147 Electric

147 Electric

At 147 Electric, we are committed to handling all of your electrical needs. We're properly licensed and committed to making your experience stress-free. Our electricians are here for you six days a week. No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering lasting results. Give us a call when you need a team of seasoned electricians. We can't wait to work with you.

11/19/2012

Excellent!!!  Let them do it all.  Very flexible with changes during the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would highly recommend Aurora Building Company to anyone looking for any kind of remodeling.  I had them take off the old sleeper porches on my Denver Square, refinish the back end where it was taken off the brick, add a full size 2 car garage, and concrete pores. Looks great.  All of the contractors were on time, polite, and knew what they were doing.  Hats off to ABC. Doc Paul Miller

CATEGORY remodeling

08/11/2007

The project went extremely well. Everyone was very professional, showed up when they said they would, completed on time and did an excellent job. While this was relatively a small job, four days, it was done with care. Joe the main person on the project was a hard worker and was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a small deck adjacent to a patio and built deck over the patio.

CATEGORY decks

10/05/2006

On 9/10/06 I visited the website for this company. I requested information regarding and an estimate for wall texturing and window repair. I received an auto reply e-mail message that said I would be contacted within 1 business day. It is now 10/5/06, and the company still has not responded. At this point, I would not allow them to visit my home. Customer service is one of the most important aspec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company did not perform any work because they did not even take the time to contact me when I requested an estimate through their website.

CATEGORY handyman service

WE ARE SORRY THE MEMBER DID NOT GET A RESPONSE. WE DO OUR BEST TO CONTACT EVERY CUSTOMER WITHIN ONE DAY. WE USUALLY REPLY WITH A PHONE CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE IF POSSIBLE.

08/18/2006

John was professional and very efficient in obtaining a part and completing the task. he was done in ''no time'', thus keeping my cost to a minimum.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John fixed our bathroom sink plumbing in a jiffy.

CATEGORY plumbing

08/15/2006

Someone came over to give me an estimate. After more than a week without hearing back, I called them. It took 3 messages before they called me back. I was able to get the work done elsewhere for less than 1/3 of the price quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing done. I needed estimate on replacing one exterior door and refinishing another.

CATEGORY doors

Handyman services including basement finishing, bathroom remodel & repair, carpentry, drywall repair & install, painting, kitchen remodel, plumbing, tile repair, sinks and faucet, floor repair & install, decks, demo, electrical commercial & residential.

Snow removal & major landscaping projects.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal