ASR Companies, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

ASR Companies specializes in performing reconstruction, restoration and renovation services on occupied properties across the Western United States. Our clients include homeowners, homeowner associations, home builders, management companies, apartment owners, commercial property owners, engineers, architects, insurance companies, contractors, attorneys and government entities....

Walker Environmental LLC

Walker Environmental LLC is your go-to company for Residential and Commercial Property Inspections for both known and unknown Hazards involving Toxic Mold, along with Radon Gas detection. Here at Walker Environmental we pride ourselves in the quality of work that we provide, while at the same time delivering great customer service! Check out our profile and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

JXB CONCRETE INNOVATIONS LLC

Colorado based JXB CONCRETE INNOVATIONS LLC is here to serve you and your neighborhood with all your concrete needs. We’re her to make your home or business a better place for you and you clients. Anything concrete we gotcha. Don’t hesitate to give us a call for your free estimates Monday -Saturday See you soon

IDL Concrete, LLC

We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in concrete installation and repair for driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, and a variety of other projects. With over 15 years of industry experience, we take and enormous amount of pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

04/14/2014

No work was performed, but the recommendations were very helpful.

Description of Work
I sent email over the weekend requesting someone to come and give me an estimate on what it would cost to repair my foundation problem. I received an email acknowledgement and a phone call this morning (Monday). I can't remember his name, but he was so incredibly helpful. He said that the job wasn't a good fit for their business, but referred me to other companies that would be, including names and phone numbers. He also suggested that I should contact a structural engineer first and gave me a recommendation for that as well.

Category foundation repair

07/16/2013

There was cracking in the sheet-rock of my garage. I reported it to Taylor Morrison who sent out an engineer to take many measurements to determine if there was a structural issue with my house. Hunter Engineering's diagnosis was that there were structural issues with my house that needed addressing. First, (ASR Companies) they dug up the concrete floor of my garage, installed reinforcing posts to...

Description of Work
The provider's main function was to repair structural issues with my home that resulted from expansive soil that is common to the area. I purchased my house in 2009 from home builder, Taylor Morrison who provided a 10 year structural warranty. Taylor Morrison contracted the work out to ASR Companies and paid for the cost of the job. The provider basically deconstructed, re-leveled and reconstructed my home.

Category foundation repair

Structural and Architectural Repair; Building Envelope Repair; Balconies and Decks; Waterproofing; Grading and Drainage Repairs; Steel Piering and Steel Fabrication.

Mudjacking