ASPEN DECK & HARDWOOD FLOOR REFINISHING INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2008

Small business...

Vivax Pros

Vivax Pros set the standard for house painters in Colorado by dedicating ourselves to serving clients. Vivax is a trusted home improvement contractor and unlike many other companies, don't accept payment or deposits until you and a Vivax Pros employee have inspected the job. We specialize in exterior painting projects and offer a couple add-on services including gutter and wood replacement. Exterior Painting Areas Served: Arvada, Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Commerce City, Denver, Edgewater, Englewood, Federal Heights, Golden, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Littleton, Morrison, Northglenn, Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Highlands Ranch, Longmont, Firestone, Frederick, Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Brighton, Castle Rock, Parker, Broomfield, Louisville, Superior, and Stapleton Awards 2-Time Inc. 500 Winner, Denver Business Journal 4-time fastest growing companies, Colorado Companies to Watch Top 50, Super Service Angie's List Award, A+ BBB rating, Lead Certified, Best of HomeAdvisor Award Winner.

Tigers Cleaning Solution LLC

Tiger's cleaning solution is a new company growing each day, we have more than 10 years of experience working on all kinds of floor and not only floors we clean carpets,windows,construction cleaning, and houses.

Helix Painting

Helix Painting is a team of passionate, caring, service-oriented professionals. Family-owned and operated, we're committed to making your home painting experience easy and low-stress with our unique combination of personalized service, quality work, and an efficient process. We understand the frustration of working with home painting contractors who fail to deliver on promises. Team up with Helix Painting for brilliant results. Visit our website to book your free estimate today!

Offers by Helix Painting on Angi

11/27/2017

There was a small mix up and I didn't get a call back like I was told that I would, but once I called back, they were responsive and scheduled right away. Discussion about oil vs water based polyurethane did not happen initially so I ended up paying more than was quoted for water based finish. Overall, they guys were great, and they did a great job. Floors look awesome.

Description of Work
Two small areas of hardwood floor refinished: kitchen and entryway.

Category hardwood floor

10/27/2017

The company never showed up, and did not contact me after its no show. This company completely wasted my time.

Description of Work
I made an appointment with this company to get an estimate for hardwood flooring installation.

05/26/2017

I hired Aspen Hardwood Floors for a second job after they did a great job on refinishing floors in another house I own. They were prompt, courteou, made almost no dust and taped off the rest of the house, and were done in 2 days. they also installed wooden floor vents at $40 which I thought was a great bargain over my old metal ones. My only initial concern was that the actual workers were not fro...

Description of Work
flooring

04/10/2017

I called Alvaro to give us an estimate on refinishing the hardwood floors in a house we are selling to my brother. He came right out, was right on time & was very friendly. He emailed us the quote immediately as well as went over it with us on the spot. He broke down every cost into separate line items so we could pick & choose what options we wanted or did not want. Alvaro was able to get us on t...

Description of Work
Refinish & restore approximately 600sf of original 1964 hardwood floors that had previously been carpeted.

03/30/2017

Alvaro was very professional and a good communicator. He showed up every day to make sure everything was going ok. He made sure I was happy with the stain I chose after putting down three different samples. The team members were friendly, arrived when they said they would, were focused on their work and cleaned up after themselves. Plastic sheeting was put up to keep dust from getting all over. Th...

Description of Work
We just had the hardwood floor sanded, stained and refinished over a three day period. The team also moved the furniture for us.

Category hardwood floor

11/14/2016

Had our old and stained wood floors refinished and they look fantastic! Alvaro and his guys did an amazing job sanding out 90 yrs worth of stains and damage and bringing our floor back to just like new condition. They were very professional throughout the 2 days onsite and kept everything clean and dust free, and also were very nice people to deal with. The price was also very good, especially for the high quality of work they performed. Couldn't be happier, thanks guys!

Description of Work
Refurbishing hardwood floors

08/30/2016

It is so nice to have someone you can trust to make sure it all gets done right even when I am not there. I highly recommend Aspen Deck and Hardwood, our family has used them for almost 5 years!

Description of Work
Aspen Deck and Hardwood did renovations at my condo in Cherry Creek a couple years ago including hardwood floors and painting. I live out of state and when my tenant moved out and I needed extensive renov, I called Alvaro and he took care of everything for me from painting to doors to hardware.

Category handyman service","interior painter","door installer

08/25/2016

Would not hire these people to do any of my work.

Description of Work
Personally, I would not recommend this company to do any of my work.

08/02/2016

After a couple of attempts to reach he, he did come to our house and give me an estimate to refinish the hardwood floors in our house. Before he left, he asked if he could give me a quote on refinishing our deck. His estimates were good and I would have hired him to do both jobs but told him I could only afford to do the inside floors first and would have to do the deck later. He told me he didn't want to split the job in two because it was inconvenient for him.He did agree to come out and do the floors inside and we set a date. He never showed.I never called. The unresponsiveness has to be a reflection on the quality of the work.

Description of Work
We set a date for the floors to be refinished. He never showed and I never heard from him again.

08/02/2016

The Aspen team did a great job. They were punctual, courteous, professional, and skilled. I would use them again in the future and recommend them most highly.

Description of Work
Install wood floors.

Category flooring contractor

HARDWOOD FLOOR REFINISHING, WOOD FLOOR INSTALLATION, WOOD FLOOR CUSTOM INSTALLATION, CERAMIC TILE INSTALLATION, FENCE & DECK RESTORATION