ASAP Roofing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2012

2.1

1761 E 58th Ave Bldg 4

Denver, CO 80216

•ASAP Roofing has an entire division dedicated to insurance restoration. •We handle both Residential and Commercial restoration projects. •Most common projects include Hail and Wind Damage...

08/30/2017

Shannon D.

They took my deposit and didnt come back to start the job. It took me 8 months in court to get my deposit back.

Description of Work
I needed my roof replaced due to a hail storm

08/02/2016

Chris P.

Without a question, ASAP Roofing is absolutely the worst company I have ever done business with. More than 7 months ago they replaced the roof on my house after hail damage. They were quick to show up when I received the first insurance check but it has been a nightmare since then. I was not notified as to what time the contractor would begin the work. They just showed up and started work without so much as a phone call or a knock on the door. When I went out to talk to them, there was no one there who could speak English and answer my questions. When they finished installing the roof they left nails all over the yard and a mess in the driveway. They eventually came back and cleaned up the nails but I had to clean the driveway myself. It is rare that they return a call. After a couple of months and many phone calls later, they finally came and put up the gutters. Again, they left nails and sheet metal all over the yard and damaged the siding above the garage door with their truck. The gutters were supposed to be painted to match the house trim along with a couple of other small repairs but after calling many, many more times and speaking to at least seven different people the work still isn't finished seven months later. I have had plenty of apologies for the delay and promises to get the work finished in a week or two. I am still waiting!

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters to repair hail damage.

01/22/2015

Mary Ellen G.

ASAP presented themselves as a "full service" company, who would address all the hail damage identified in agreement with our insurance company. They promised to make it "the easiest roofing job ever," after hearing our previous poor experience with roofing companies. The first man we worked with was very helpful in contacting the insurance company and arranging a mtg to look at the damage. A 2nd man came met with us when the insurance man came. They efficiently handled the walk through. Another ASAP worker came to complete our order for service, and roofing was scheduled to begin 9/11/14. We were notified by our insurance company that they had submitted a claim for additional $$ without consulting us, for work that was not approved in the insurance claim. Thankfully, the insurance company handled that without our involvement. The roof work was completed efficiently and on time. Then - nothing. We left messages with our contact but received no response regarding the remainder of the work (deck and garage door work, window replacement, debris removal). In addition, there are some issues on the roof and gutter we need double checked as there is still damage. After several weeks had passed with no response, I was walking my dog and came on an ASAP sales crew. I spoke with the lead on that crew and he was very apologetic, provided his card, and said he would look into what happened. Because he was a regional sales manager, and frequently on the road, it took a bit for his response but with ongoing contact efforts, he did arrange for someone to do some of the "side work". He also was very upfront, and admitted to us that they didn't have anyone who could do quality work to replace the window and encouraged us to look at using another company if we really wanted the replacement done (which we did not). The sub-contractor who came to take care of additional repairs was very friendly. However, his work performance was awful. He was to paint the deck rails and only did partial. He spilled paint on the deck and stairs. He was to paint the garage door, but only painted the frame. He was to repair a side door to garage, but just shot caulking under the edge. In early December, one of the original salesmen came to 'settle up'. We went through each item, identified what had and had not been done, verified the paperwork with what SHOULD have been done, then paid only for the work completed so far. He assured us that the remaining work would be completed, and that the concerns about the roof/gutter would be addressed. We called him several times, then moved to texting, each time hearing that things were underway and would be take care of. We have not heard from him in several weeks now. I have tried contacting the main office on several occaisions, but never received a response. I called the office most recently on January 16, and spoke with a woman who said that having the roof checked would be considered a 'repair' and that she would see if a person from that crew would be available in the next couple of days. She did not seem interested in hearing that there was additional work still not completed, just gave a dismissive "Oh, that's side work." We have had no further contact from ASAP. We would not recommend them for ANY work. They are very attentive initially to get the contract but once they had that, they were not responsive at all. We are now in a position where we will have to pay another company to complete the work they have refused to address (gutter, roof questions, debris removal, paint). Their lack of response and their inattention to quality work has been very frustrating.

Description of Work
Due to hail damage, ASAP was to complete a re-roof and associated hail damage. Only roof was completed.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

12/05/2013

STEPHEN M.

no communnication,shoddy material,over priced misrepresentation about awning ,not sharing info on prices

Description of Work
I used ASAP Roofing.

Category awnings

We did several different tasks for this customer. He was happy with 2 of the 3 tasks we were doing. He was not satisfied with an awning that WAS installed on his home and we did not charge him for it. It is a $2000 awning that is currently on his home that we did not ask for payment on. Obviously this material is NON refundable to us, but we didn't charge him for work that was not to his satisfaction. We to this date have not been paid in full for the other 2 trades that we completed. We have bent over backwards to help this customer, and to no avail.

11/10/2013

George C.

One of the VP sent an letter putting a lien on my house after a discussion with him and the sales person on the services that we agreed upon were questioned by me. Although I resolve the issue with the sale person (Chad)and decided to go with ASAP, I received the lien letter the next day. The services, although performed adequately, left a lot of nails and paper in my yard. So clean up was pretty spotty. Finally some damage was done to my deck as a pitch fork was dropped from the roof. We have still not resolve this issue. ASAP roofing is a service that typifies the "buyer beware" services of door-to-door roofing services recently making the news. Please don't sign with these guys until you get an estimate and agreement in writing as they will say all the right things but then begin to back track on what was agreed upon.

Description of Work

First as far as the letter that was sent it is simply stating that a contractor's lien can be placed for workmanship that was done but not paid for. No lien was actually filed on the property and a resolution was meet by both parties. We work hard to satisfy our customers and always give a great value. The reason why the pricing changed based off our original estimate was due to the customer wanting to get impact resistant shingles, which we accommodated, but our initial estimate was for a standard architectural shingle. This was in no way because we wanted to change the pricing from our original estimate but was done because he was adamant to get upgraded shingles. If cleanup was not stellar I do apologize. We will be glad to come back and run a magnet through the yard again. As for the damage to the deck we have been working with the customer over the last few days to get it repaired.

10/14/2013

Karen H.

My adjuster came out and found my roof in good condition, after all, it is 12 years old. So, I called them until someone finally answered and told them that I would not be needing their services. Haven't heard anything from them.

Description of Work
Solicited me , going house to house. Saying so many in the neighborhood were going through them for service, NOT. Very aggressive and had my insurance company on their cell phone trying to get an appraiser out to the house. While I was on the phone with my company, ASAP had me signing something while talking it was all very confusing. Then, they actually called my insurance company two timesin the next couple days trying to find out when I scheduled an estimate without my permission.. The nerve! When I told them not to be here when I had the adjuster here, they threatened me with their bogus contract...not very professional.

Category gutter repair, roofing

I apologize for any inconvenience. That is not acceptable behavior for someone representing our company. I show that our office staff has tried to call but have never gotten ahold of you. I will close your file and if you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to call our office. 720 775-3557

10/14/2013

Maureen C.

They worked directly with the insurance company to negotiate a price (although it did seem a little high). They cleaned up the site well, fixed a fence gate that they broke with no hassle at all and scheduled the roof inspection. The roof didn't leak at all when we had the torrential 17" of rain in September 2013!

Description of Work
ASAP roofing replaced our roof with Class 4 Hail resistant Corning Storm Duration Shingles after the Hail storm in Boulder in late June 2013.

09/04/2013

Erik B.

Were VERY pushy and did not come off as sincere or professional. I signed an agreement to get an estimate but canceled it after they left. I didn't feel good about their approach.

Description of Work
Hail storm chasers. Came down the street going door to door to try and get insurance claims.

Category awnings

Didn't like the approach so you rate us D and F's on Angies List.... We provided a free property inspection. If you don't want that then just say know and we move on. We have been helping Denver area residence for years and a lot of homeowners simply don't realize when their home has been damaged. I feel that we provide a service to the community. If you don't agree that is your right but there is no need for a negative review trying to costs us future business.

04/07/2013

Louis K.

I called asap roofing due to a small leak in my home. I figured my roof needed a minor repair maybe a few hundred bucks at most. The representative Ben really helped me out and advised me I had a good deal of damage from a hail storm in June. I didn't think that the storm had done much to my house as my cars were fine, but my insurance company agreed with Ben and they totaled out my roof and repainted my house. The insurance even paid asap roofing to repair the drywall and repaint my sunroom. This was a great experience and I recommended Ben to a few of my neighbors who he also as been able to help.

Description of Work
I received a new roof, full exterior paint job and drywall repair in my back room. ASAP Roofing even was able to repaint the whole room that the drywall repair was done in. All I had to pay was my $500 insurance deductible.

Category awnings, fencing, garage doors, gutter repair, roofing, screen repair, skylights, house painters