Ankmar (Denver)™

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2005

Ankmar provides garage door and garage door opener service, sales, installation, repair, and estimates for the entire Front Range. We repair and install Liftmaster and Genie garage door openers as well as all brands of automatic overhead garage door openers. Ankmar provides same day service for your garage door or garage door opener repairs. Call us for a free replacement estimate. Our eco-friendly garage doors are made with 81% recycled materials, ozone safe cfc free insulation, and give your home a truly unique look and feel. if your garage door is not functioning properly it can be a hazard to you or your family. For 24 hour emergency service call ankmar, 303-542-6125 "The Door You Come Home To!" Award winning. Additional contact names - Chris Meyer, Jeani Lord, Matt Erskine. Cost is determined by the job....

Our goal is to establish long term relationships with our clients and provide superior customer service. That is why most of our customers are referred to us by satisfied homeowners all across the Denver metro area.

As Certified Garage Door Technicians & Trainers from the International Door Association I.D.E.A -we are a family owned business dedicated to providing quality work. When it comes to any of your garage door needs we are guys to call/ We will quickly have a trained service technician come to your home or place of business to repair or fix your garage door with all the up to date manufactures parts which we keep fully stocked on our trucks at all times. If you door needs any custom or special ordered parts we can have it with in 2-3 weeks. In addition to repairs we also do full new garage doors installations. We accept cash, checks, and all credit cards . We also leave full invoice receipts with product and labor warranties. Call us today for a free estimate, we look forward to serving you! Check us out on our website, Yelp, BBB, or HomeAdvisor!

Johnson Garage Doors is a full service garage door company. We instal new doors or operators which all include 10 year warranties. Broken door? No problem, our techs specialize in fixing any problem you have. Most repairs come with 5 year warranties.

10/26/2017

This company is great!!! A+ on each visit. They even ask me when I would like to have the work done - instead of giving me a couple of choices. Trouble shooting visits the same day by very patient service technicians. Each installer and service tech went above & beyond to make sure I was satisfied. They are the best - give them a try.

Description of Work
1st - new garage door opener 2nd - power outage, I opened door manually & then could not get it to close 3rd - Upgraded garage door opener to one with battery back-up

Category garage doors

We love great feedback for the team and are happy to hear that your garage door service was a positive experience for you. Thanks for sharing your experience with Ankmar.

10/24/2017

The technicians were very professional and friendly and did good work.

Description of Work
I had a new garage door opener installed and a backup battery on another one replaced.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are glad you are happy with your new doors, and trust they will keep your home safe and comfortable for many years.

10/24/2017

I have used Ankmar each time I move. They have great service, and are very professional. Plus they carry LiftMaster which I like.

Description of Work
Installed 2 garage door openers

Category garage doors

Awesome! Thank you for putting your trust in Ankmar.

10/06/2017

Nice and smooth. Very quick and efficient. We had two garage doors put in because we have a 3 car garage and both work great. Installer went over everything to make sure I knew how to work everything.

Description of Work
Install garage door openers

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive experience with Ankmar.

08/21/2017

Great work and done on time for price quoted.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive experience with Ankmar Door.

Residential & commercial repair, installation and maintainance of garage doors & openers.

Windows