Anaya Concrete

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2010

Commercial and Residential Concrete....

Stellar Painting & Remodeling

Stellar is a consultative style, family owned, and award winning business! We have been in business for 16 years and our focus is you and your needs. We are currently offering Online Interior or Exterior Virtual Online Bids. Please call us for more Details. We will do "In person" Exterior Bids in City's or Counties allowing it. Our Goal is provide a Fair Price for Consistent Positive End Results and be More Right than Wrong Always with our Estimates. Cost is determined by the job, no travel charge, no service fee, and no extra charge for after-hours service. Estimates are Free no matter where you live. Our mission is to care the most and have Hardworking Passionate People doing great work and providing a high level of Customer Service to our Clients. Additional contacts: Owner Guy W. Miller, Kris Nolan, Ashley Turner, Stacy Field Supervisors Nick Lawrence & Armando Torres. MAIN LINE FOR BID REQUESTS: (720) 981-7827(STAR). Send Bid Requests for Residential or Commercial to sc.stellar@choosestellar.com

Offers by Stellar Painting & Remodeling on Angi
Black Top Construction

Full service asphalt construction contractor with over 14 years of experience.

Royal Concrete Works LLC

We at Royal Concrete Works LLC are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in concrete installation and repair for driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps and a variety of other projects. With over 10 years of industry experience, we take and enormous amount of pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we are involved with.

07/05/2017

They did excellent work. They didn't make a mark on my yard or lawn getting stuff in and out of the back and gave excellent design ideas. The new patio looks great and is very nice for relaxing or entertaining.

Description of Work
In 2012 they removed an old concrete patio in the back yard and put in a new, redesigned one.

Category patios

10/21/2016

Nothing. They couldn't even show up for the estimate. I scheduled three appointments with them and they didn't show up once. Complete waste of time.

08/02/2016

The provider came out and talked with tme about replacing a concrete walk. There were two kinds, plain concrete and a special stamped concrete with color. Due to the cost of the stamped colored concrete being twice as much, I decided to go with plain concrete at half the price.The provider sent me an estimate with *only* for the higher prices stamped colored concrete which was not what I asked for...

Description of Work
Provided an estimate to pour a concrete walk.

Category concrete repair

08/02/2016

The initial removal of the deck and installation of the concrete work was ok. It was the damage they did while doing the work that is the problem. There were multiple areas around the house where they did damage installing the concrete patio, and including a sprinkler. They told us that this was not their responsibility as they were not aware the sprinkler was there. When I talked with my landscap...

Description of Work
We hired them to remove an existing wood deck in backyard with a stamped concrete patio.

Category stamped concrete,patios

08/02/2016

Things have changed! Last summer, they resealed our patio after a hail storm. The new sealer turned white and is flaking off. They said to wait until this summer and they would make sure everything was perfect. Well, after calling several times to get them to come out (2 no-shows), they were going to roll on sealer on top of the flaking seal and without power washing first! I spoke to the manager ...

Description of Work
Resealed our stamped concrete patio after hail damage.

Category stamped concrete

08/02/2016

I called for a person to come out and give us an estimate to have our driveway removed and replaced with new, as well as extend the driveway around the side of the house. Jerry came out, took information and said he would call or email the final cost of the project after stating it would be approximately $8,000.00 to $9000.00 to complete the job. As he is talking to me he mentioned the pricing wou...

Description of Work
Came out for estimate, which was not completed by the representative.

08/02/2016

Very pleased!! This company was fair on price, on time, professional and our sidewalks look great!! We would definitely recommend them and would use again if the need arises.

Description of Work
We used Anaya Concrete to repair and replace the sidewalks in front of our house and walkway.

Category concrete repair

08/02/2016

Very cooperative, did a great job, driveway looks so much better. Would recommend this company. Cleaned up and did not leave a mess.

Description of Work
Replaced almost all my driveway

08/02/2016

Arrived for estimate unprepared. Took a quick look and said he'd get back to me. Later sent an email saying they were uninterested in doing the work.

Description of Work
Nothing - not even an estimate.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete

08/01/2016

I only talked w/ them and got an opinion and estimate

Description of Work
Ground water in basement

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

Concrete Flat Work, Curb & Gutter, Stamp & Color, Concrete & Asphalt Paving, Tear-out & Haul away and Commercial Snow Removal.