Alsco Cardinal Home Improvements

Founded 1951 • With Angi since November 2011

3.4

Alsco is a family owned & operated business. We've been serving the Denver and surrounding areas over 60 years. Most of the products we carry, have a lifetime warranty. If you are ever dissatisfied with any aspect of our merchandise, service or the way we do business, please let us know. We are pledged to resolve any misunderstanding or complaint, because a satisfied customer is our most important goal...

Hoffman Weber Construction

Hoffman Weber Construction is a family owned & operated business. Like most companies, our goal is to provide a great product and service. However, we back it with industry leading product warranties, a long-lasting labor guarantee, and a focus on understanding homeowner needs with the goal of surpassing them. We go into every job taking the high road and ensuring every aspect of your project is well managed and well executed. It's what you – the homeowner – expect every time. It is, in fact, our vision. Hoffman Weber Construction is an award winning general contractor offering home and property owners a full suite of design-build remodeling projects and storm damage restoration services. We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, gutters. We use only industry leading materials that come with an unparalleled warranty, and we provide a level of professionalism that's a cut above our competitors. Whether your project is residential, commercial, or insurance related, we are the contractor of choice by the many local communities we serve. Contact us today for a free estimate and zero-pressure consultation. Services Provided: Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof Installation, Rubber Roofing, Tar and Gravel Roofing, Siding Installation, Vinyl Siding, Fiber Cement Siding, Wood Siding, Insulation Installation, Spray Foam Insulation, Window Installation, Window Replacement, General Contracting Product Partners: James Hardie, LP Smartside, Mastic, Certainteed, GAF, IKO, EDCO, Owens Corning, Decra, Metro, Beechworth, Lindsay, Andersen, Marvin, Versetta Stone, Royal, and Boral. Additional Email: tharvego@hwconstruction.com - Travis Harvego

Offers by Hoffman Weber Construction on Angi
Legacy Roofing & Construction

Colorado's Preferred Roofing Contractor for 10+ years! Family owned & operated. Legacy Roofing and Construction offers exceptional service and a superior product. By taking the time to listen to our clients needs we believe that we can provide every person with a quality roof no matter what their budget may be. We have been a 100% family owned and operated company since the first day our doors opened for business. For a free inspection and roof estimate, give us a call. 7205415000

5280 Exteriors

5280 Exteriors has been in business for over 12 years. We specialize in the installation of top-of-the-line exterior products for residential homes. We sell products that are built to last in the unique Colorado climate, whose mile-high altitude takes a harsh toll on the exterior of your home, thus limiting the lifespan of its components. We have a history of trusted outfitting and home repair homes in Denver and understand the special challenges of such variable conditions. We are one of the few James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractors in the state, let alone the area, which is designed to match homeowners with professional contractors from around the country who meet your needs for siding repair & replacement. It's the highest level of accreditation. We've had an A+ BBB Rating for years, currently boast a 4.7 average rating on Google, previously received a Home Advisor Seal of Approval, and consistently deliver outstanding results - including recently completing the Stanley Hotel siding & painting renovations. To schedule an appointment for your free estimate on your upcoming project please call (720) 707-6963.

11/03/2015

Alsco Cardinal sold me windows for my upstairs area, the sales representative Bob Bentley, two years ago 2013. The picture windows in the master bath started leaking the first week in May 2015, and ruined my kitchen ceiling with water. Alsco Cardinal came out and caulked the entire window, not just the outside of it but he actual window, this stopped the leaking but looks bad, and my kitchen ceili...

Description of Work
I had windows installed two years ago..

11/02/2015

I had windows installed two years ago..?

Description of Work
Alsco Cardinal sold me windows for my upstairs area, the sales representative Bob Bentley, two years ago 2013. ?The picture windows in the master bath started leaking the first week in May 2015,?and ruined my kitchen ceiling with water. ?Alsco Cardinal came out and caulked the entire window, not just the outside of it but he actual window, this stopped the leaking but looks bad, and my kitchen ceiling is ruined. Alsco has not been responsive to this situation. ?They sent out the window company Merimac and Merimac said it was an installation problem, Alsco said it is a window deisgn ?problem.....now as a consumer it has been 6 months and NOTHING has been done. ?Alsco does not stand behind the product they sell and the customer service is terrible. ?I still have holes in my ceiling in the kitchen and the windows now have black dirt in them and look really bad. ?They both have admitted that there is something wrong with the windows but no one wants to fix it. ?Please Jean Gravina reply to this review, you don't seem to want to reply to any phone calls. ?A customer should not be caught in the middle of a fight about who is responsible for a bad window, all I ask is take care of it!!!!??

04/13/2006

Even though the sales rep said it might be 2-4 weeks before they could do the job, I was promptly contacted by Chris, who was doing the actual work, and he was finished 11 days after I signed the contract. He did an excellent job, explaining everything he was doing along the way and cleaning up afterward. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their gutters replaced.

Description of Work
Alsco replaced my rusty old gutters with new white aluminum gutters and sited new downspouts in better locations. Their estimate was very good and because of the timing (before the end of April), I got a 20% discount on the job.

Category gutter repair

11/21/2005

Staff were very professional and courteous. Representative came out first and gave free estimate. He was pleasant and informative. I am very satisfied with the quality of the work. I would recommend this company for gutter/shutter replacement.

Description of Work
They removed old gutters and downspouts and replaced with seamless gutters. Also replaced three sets of shutters on front windows of house.

Category contractors,gutter repair,handyman service

09/06/2005

ALSCO WAS GREAT THEM CAME OUT TO MY HOUSE MEASURED FOR TWO WINDOWS THEY TOLD ME WHEN THEY WOULD BE IN THEY WERE RIGHT ON WITH THE DATE THEY WERE INSTALL PROMPTLY AND THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
ALSCO CARDINAL CAME OUT TO MY HOUSE MEASURED FOR TWO WINDOWS AND INSTILLED THEM.

Category replacement windows

Vinyl, composite and fiberglass replacement windows and doors. Entry, patio and storm, security doors, siding, vinyl, steel, fiber cement, gutters, decks, patio covers & enclosures.

Ask For Details