Alpine Maids

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2015

3540 S Poplar St

Denver, CO 80237

USE CODE ANGIESLIST25 WHEN BOOKING ONLING OR MENTION ON PHONE FOR $25 OFF YOUR FIRST VISIT! Alpine Maids Free Up Your Time! Ever had a cleaning service that just kind of stopped cleaning things as time went on? We prevent this by allowing you to quickly rate and review each and every cleaning so that we can continually personalize your experience! All of your feedback is reviewed daily. Compliments are passed along to your cleaners, everything else is discretely corrected. We are locally owned, family operated, and are not a franchise. Alpine Maids partners with Ecolab to provide you with the best Green Seal Certified cleaning products in the industry. This means that not only are our products safe for you, your pets, and your family--they are safe for our cleaners as well. We believe in making our staff our number one priority. By doing everything we can to keep our staff happy we will reach out ultimate goal, customer satisfaction....

07/18/2019

Lori T.

My house looks like it did the day I moved in and the process was easy from start to finish. My allergies are already getting better from the lack of dust. I definitely recommend Alpine Maids.

Description of Work
House Cleaning - Deep Clean

07/12/2019

Gabe K.

They clean our house weekly and do an excellent job.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

07/12/2019

Jerry G.

Exceptional!! Love their visit every other Thursday!!

Description of Work
House cleaning

11/02/2018

Connie S.

Really thorough job. Great attention to detail. Taryn and Ebony take pride in their work and it shows. I now have a clean house and a renewed spirit.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

11/01/2018

Earl S.

Excellent job. The service comes every two weeks, and the results have been outstanding. Great service, well trained professionals, superb results!

Description of Work
Cleaned entire home.

11/01/2018

Steven D.

I don't write a lot of reviews (just because I don't have a lot of time to do so), but every once in a while a company stands out so much that I feel compelled to share. Alpine Maids sits in that category. We used them for a last minute house cleaning and they were great! Their team of maids is thorough and pleasant. But that's not all. When I had an emergency need to have my mother's house cleaned the next day, they fit her in on short notice despite having a full schedule. When I mentioned how much I appreciated that because we were having an early "Thanksgiving" due to her cancer, they offered a bank of hours of free cleaning for her as part of their "Cleaning for a Cause" program. The owner, Chris, has been extremely responsive and has exchanged a half dozen emails with me organizing my cleaning and hers and has never taken more than an hour to respond. And when I told him I had another wave of family coming to visit her and needed another last minute cleaning in two weeks he personally worked with me to get us on the schedule despite it being full already. Oh, and the cleaning was terrific. I couldn't recommend them more highly. In fact, based on their performance and commitment to community service, I signed up for a regular service with them despite never having had a cleaning service for the past 30 years.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

10/18/2018

Earl S.

The staff is well trained. Very professional! They always show up on time, and they do an excellent job cleaning the home. We would recommend this service to anyone who has a need for a cleaning service.

Description of Work
We are using Alpine Maids every two weeks to clean our home.

10/18/2018

Carel L.

My husband and I are impressed with the job.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

08/07/2018

Kip D.

Not well. They had to come back twice for bathrooms and the work was so so. Didn't even do the kitchen or appliances. The last time we used them it was fine. This time it was not good at all.

Description of Work
Moving out. Kitchen and bathroom deep cleaning.

05/23/2018

Marcee M.

Excellent. Courtney and Silvia were delightful and did a superb, thorough job!

Description of Work
House cleaning

05/21/2018

Ryan A.

I used Alpine Maids a couple of times to clean one side of a duplex. One was before hosting a party and the other was for our move out cleaning. They did a great job and were very thorough. They arrived on time, were methodical, and had great attention to detail. I've recommended them to others and will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

01/26/2018

Jeri C.

It was wonderful, the team did a great job and I will definatly continue to use the team at Alpine Maids!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

01/12/2018

Kaitlyn T.

Great!! Love this company and adore how pet friendly they are, nothing is better then coming home to a clean house!!

Description of Work
I have 2 cats so I get my house cleaned once a month to keep up with the deep clean.

Allison L.

The cleaning crew (Torri and Toni) did an amazing job. Their work was very thorough and high quality. The house has never been cleaner! I definitely plan to continue using Alpine Maids services.

Description of Work
Deep cleaned entire house

Erik H.

The ladies that clean my house do a fantastic job. They are very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Monet M.

We loved Alpine Maids. They were prompt and thorough and kind. We’ve worked with a lot of cleaning services over the year, and this has definitely been our best experience!

Description of Work
We needed a monthly cleaning for our home.

12/27/2017

Paul R.

Always goes well! This time was no exception.

Description of Work
housecleaning, including bathrooms

12/08/2017

Molly A.

Absolutely perfectly! We love Alpine Maids.

Description of Work
Cleaning services, bi-weekly.

12/06/2017

Mary F.

Since it was our first go around and we have a dog and we weren’t sure how she would do, I stayed home for the appointment. They were great. Very nice. Did great with our big friendly dog. It took them a little longer than estimated, but were very transparent about it and did not hit us with surprise fees. A field manager did a drop in as a surprise check (often do) and was just as nice as the cleaners. We are incredibly happy with the service and have set up recurring appointments. We love being able to schedule and get estimates online, and the email and phone communication is VERY responsive. Chris is great! They use their own cleaning products that are pet friendly, and it means you’ll never be caught without having supplies.

Description of Work
We have never had a housecleaning service and decided to do a deep cleaning for our first session and set up a monthly clean. We also added inside window cleaning because we needed it!

12/01/2017

Jeri C.

As always, they did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

11/30/2017

Brandon W.

She did a wonderful job! I burst out laughing when I saw the inside of the oven because it was so impossibly clean, and I didn't even know it could look like that. Hadn't been cleaned in 3 years. Heh. Alpine Maids was a life savor! I had planned to use a coupon with another company, but saw they had terrible reviews, so I had to schedule someone else very last minute before I moved out. Alpine Maids was super responsive and got me scheduled over email very quickly.

Description of Work
Hired Alpine Maids just before moving out to help with my least favorite items on our move-out list: Cleaning the oven, stove range, hood/exhaust, and top of the cabinets. 3 hours cleaning.

05/23/2017

DAVID M.

I used them once because it was a special thing.

Description of Work
It was for housecleaning. I think it was $80 for 4 hours.

05/19/2017

Amanda N.

We've been using Alpine Maids for about 6 months now, and the service had been outstanding.

Description of Work
Routing house cleaning.

04/20/2017

Thomas N.

Everything went great. Little late on the day of due to another appointment but no biggie. Great work and personal touch. Still using the sample soap.

Description of Work
Basic deep cleaning focal using on the bathrooms and floors.

04/03/2017

sandi R.

Excellent job. Very efficient and detailed.

Description of Work
complete housecleaning

ECONOCLEAN

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

The Best Cleaning Service

Hello everyone, my name is Darla Neiberger and my brother s name is Robert Neiberger. We recently had to take over my Mom's cleaning Business because she's retired now. We clean residential home's as well as commercial . We clean move- outs and do construction cleaning. We charge 25 an hour each for deep cleaning and move- outs. We have Lost some clients due to covid-19. We are honest hard-working people looking for some more people to clean for. We also have excellent references. Thank you ,

Zenntastic Cleaning

Dusting, sweeping, mopping, and washing floors, toilets, showers, tubs, driveways, windows, and counters. Vacuuming carpets, shampooing carpets and stairs, upholstery, and any other dusty surface. Cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom. Making beds and fluffing pillows. Folding clean laundry. Scrubbing and sanitizing all relevant surfaces. Handling all furniture and appliances carefully. High School diploma. Good knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals. Ability to understand verbal and written instructions. Ability to stand, sit, and stoop for long periods. Polite disposition. Ability to maintain a positive attitude.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

House Cleaning.

Cleaning – Commercial, Post-Party & Carpet. Biohazard Removal.