Alpine Maids

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2015

3540 S Poplar St

Denver, CO 80237

USE CODE ANGIESLIST25 WHEN BOOKING ONLING OR MENTION ON PHONE FOR $25 OFF YOUR FIRST VISIT! Alpine Maids Free Up Your Time! Ever had a cleaning service that just kind of stopped cleaning things as time went on? We prevent this by allowing you to quickly rate and review each and every cleaning so that we can continually personalize your experience! All of your feedback is reviewed daily. Compliments are passed along to your cleaners, everything else is discretely corrected. We are locally owned, family operated, and are not a franchise. Alpine Maids partners with Ecolab to provide you with the best Green Seal Certified cleaning products in the industry. This means that not only are our products safe for you, your pets, and your family--they are safe for our cleaners as well. We believe in making our staff our number one priority. By doing everything we can to keep our staff happy we will reach out ultimate goal, customer satisfaction....

07/18/2019

Lori T.

My house looks like it did the day I moved in and the process was easy from start to finish. My allergies are already getting better from the lack of dust. I definitely recommend Alpine Maids.

Description of Work
House Cleaning - Deep Clean

07/12/2019

Gabe K.

They clean our house weekly and do an excellent job.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

07/12/2019

Jerry G.

Exceptional!! Love their visit every other Thursday!!

Description of Work
House cleaning

11/02/2018

Connie S.

Really thorough job. Great attention to detail. Taryn and Ebony take pride in their work and it shows. I now have a clean house and a renewed spirit.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

11/01/2018

Earl S.

Excellent job. The service comes every two weeks, and the results have been outstanding. Great service, well trained professionals, superb results!

Description of Work
Cleaned entire home.

11/01/2018

Steven D.

I don't write a lot of reviews (just because I don't have a lot of time to do so), but every once in a while a company stands out so much that I feel compelled to share. Alpine Maids sits in that category. We used them for a last minute house cleaning and they were great! Their team of maids is thorough and pleasant. But that's not all. When I had an emergency need to have my mother's house cleaned the next day, they fit her in on short notice despite having a full schedule. When I mentioned how much I appreciated that because we were having an early "Thanksgiving" due to her cancer, they offered a bank of hours of free cleaning for her as part of their "Cleaning for a Cause" program. The owner, Chris, has been extremely responsive and has exchanged a half dozen emails with me organizing my cleaning and hers and has never taken more than an hour to respond. And when I told him I had another wave of family coming to visit her and needed another last minute cleaning in two weeks he personally worked with me to get us on the schedule despite it being full already. Oh, and the cleaning was terrific. I couldn't recommend them more highly. In fact, based on their performance and commitment to community service, I signed up for a regular service with them despite never having had a cleaning service for the past 30 years.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

10/18/2018

Earl S.

The staff is well trained. Very professional! They always show up on time, and they do an excellent job cleaning the home. We would recommend this service to anyone who has a need for a cleaning service.

Description of Work
We are using Alpine Maids every two weeks to clean our home.

10/18/2018

Carel L.

My husband and I are impressed with the job.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

08/07/2018

Kip D.

Not well. They had to come back twice for bathrooms and the work was so so. Didn't even do the kitchen or appliances. The last time we used them it was fine. This time it was not good at all.

Description of Work
Moving out. Kitchen and bathroom deep cleaning.

05/23/2018

Marcee M.

Excellent. Courtney and Silvia were delightful and did a superb, thorough job!

Description of Work
House cleaning

D & E House Cleaning Denver

&E House Cleaning makes keeping your home clean Easy and Affordable! That’s why we provide Easy to understand house cleaning service quotes! Our pricing is transparent and easy to understand. That means NO Hidden Fees! You know exactly what you’re paying for when you hire us! We take pride in our work and we make sure our customers are satisfied. Please call or click for an estimate today

Blue Bucket Cleaning LLC

The Blue Bucket Cleaning provide cleaning services for residential homes and commercial businesses. We always start with a deep cleaning before maintaining your home if needed. We custom clean your home ,We do not clean to clean, we CLEAN to IMPRESS! Our customer service is undeniable! Call Leila for a FREE estimate at 303- 591-8667.

Offers by Blue Bucket Cleaning LLC on Angi
    Handy House Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

House Cleaning.

Cleaning – Commercial, Post-Party & Carpet. Biohazard Removal.