All Trades Flooring LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We are offering all services and are taking measures to remain safe. We offer contactless services where we can and wear masks at all times. We practice all precautions to avoid any kind of contamination.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

All Trades Home Improvement Services LLC offers painter, bathroom remodeler, kitchen remodeler, hardwood floors in Denver, CO. at this time we are aiming more for fence and deck restoration services. we are trying to remain contact free and take precautions to stop this pandemic. we are offering huge discounts on our fence cleaning and staining services. we don't need to have contact. we can be in and out contact free. ...

Helix Painting

Helix Painting is a team of passionate, caring, service-oriented professionals. Family-owned and operated, we're committed to making your home painting experience easy and low-stress with our unique combination of personalized service, quality work, and an efficient process. We understand the frustration of working with home painting contractors who fail to deliver on promises. Team up with Helix Painting for brilliant results. Visit our website to book your free estimate today!

Offers by Helix Painting on Angi
Lynch Home Services

Interior Work Only...residential painting is what started Lynch home Services over 20 yrs ago but I do much more than that. I do a considerable amount of drywall work, water damage repairs, new drywall install, some texture & of course can paint everything to match. I also do a lot of carpentry including baseboard installation, door & window trim, hanging new pre-hung doors, installing vanity cabinets, wainscot on walls etc. I can install floating LVP, laminate or solid wood floors but on a smaller scale. Basement finishing from bare walls to complete framing of all walls, insulation if needed, all drywall, doors hung, baseboards, paint, etc. all done to code. I am not at all a general contractor; there's a lot that I don't know how to do & that I don't want to do & I'm always upfront about that. I especially enjoy updating & remodeling by completely transforming that entire room for you. I charge by the job, not by the hour & I provide free estimates; you tell me exactly what you want and I will tell you exactly what it will cost. I'm extremely reliable, professional, efficient & neat. I pay more attention to detail than most contractors & I take a lot of pride in my work, my reputation, my honesty & integrity. I have one full time employee (Garrett) & a few contractor friends that help with certain specific jobs. On occasion it may just be one of them doing the work but I'm pretty much always there working as I enjoy the actual physical labor of what I do which sometimes makes it difficult to provide estimates right away. I will never sub anything out to strangers, I want you to be completely comfortable with me in your home....you're in great hands with Lynch Home Services!

07/18/2013

These gentlemen did a great job, when they showed up. After doing a lot of work and then promising to return to bid and work on additional things, they just went AWOL. After leaving several messages, I still didn't get a call back. Eventually, after weeks, one answered the phone and said he'd had a personal zee regency but was now available. We set a date and time but again they didn't show. I cal...

Description of Work
Power washed fence , patio, steps garage, painted and refinished door, worked on bathroom walls. Many general handy type jobs.

Category interior painters

Bank you for your feedback. Yes we do quality work In Baghdad I wasn't as professional as I am now. I no longer allow my personal life to bleed into my professionalism.I apologise for any inconveniences. And I would like to regain your business. Please feel free call or text me With any project you may have. Allow me to show you How we have grown over the years.

We specialize in bathroom renovations but also provide many other services. Tile installation, interior and exterior painting and staining, fence and deck restoration, pressure washing and house, patio and deck washing, finish carpentry, window and door installation, custom cabinets and trim installation, all types of flooring and any other projects you may have. No job is too small.

We offer free estimates and consultation. If your not sure you know what you want we can explore all the options and fight out together.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available
    yes we offer discounts to seniors and military/first responders