All Pro Sprinkler

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2005

Additional contact: If you are North of I-70 please contact Jerry Coupens at (303)-255-1985 or at jcallprosprinkler@gmail.com

A Service Provider's profile image

irrigation system (258)lawn & landscaping (8)lawn care (4)screen repair (1)

09/28/2022

Laura G.

Geena in the office couldn't have been more professional in arranging my blow out-winterization appointment. Jerrid showed up right on time and was so nice, efficient and knowledgeable. He pointed out two repairs but let me know I could wait until spring start-up and get it all taken care of then. He even checked on my back-flow for me to make sure it's in good shape. I recommend them 100%.

Description of Work
Winterization of my Residential Irrigation System in Southmoor

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

03/27/2020

Angie H.

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! Chris and the entire All Pro team were beyond amazing! They installed a brand new sprinkler system in my front and back yard, connected the water pipes from the water line inside the house, and they did a FANTASTIC job with everything. I could not be happier! They left everything clean and perfect, and the cuts in the yard where they installed all of the pipes were barely noticeable. They did SUCH a wonderful job. I would call them to come back anytime I need sprinkler help. I cannot speak highly enough about the wonderful work they all did. 5 STARS!!!!

Description of Work
SPRINKLER INSTALL

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

08/31/2019

Terese M.

Carlos and his crew were wonderful to work with. They completed my project in the time they promised. They kept me informed of their progress and always followed up and at times went beyond my expectations. I definitely would hire them again for any landscaping needs I may need. Karla, was also wonderful to work with as she communicated my questions and concerns to Carlos with efficiency and concern. I am happy to recommend them for any landscaping needs you have.

Description of Work
I had a sprinkler system installed

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

08/19/2019

Jo K.

Excellent! Gina in the office as very professiona and friendly. Her knowledge was very helpful. The young men that show up were very polite and professional. Really liked this company.

Description of Work
Turn on sprinkler

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

06/27/2019

Linda S.

Very well - prompt - thorough - sprinklers are all set up and have sprinklers coming on after 6p.m.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair/set up

Cost $166.25

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

05/14/2019

GREG V.

Nothing was done . Sprikler system still doesnt work . I need to meet with techs after 3:30pm any day. Needs to get access to control panel

Description of Work
Repair control panel

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

All we did was respond to your msg on Angie’[Member Information Removed] list website and tell you when our next available date was. So because we are booked out farther than you want to wait we get a bad review? Reviews are for companies that actually provided a service for you

10/12/2018

Judy M.

They arrived a little early with a phone call beforehand. Did the job efficiently and at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system blowout.

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

08/27/2018

Nicholas K.

Repair was well done and communication during the repair was excellent. They were a little late showing up, but communicated that in advance so that schedules could be adjusted.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair.

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

08/09/2018

Robert J.

First, I am not typically one to respond to requests for ratings. This is an exception for me. All Pro did an outstanding job! I have worked with four other irrigation companies here in Denver. All Pro, BY FAR, is the leader in terms of value. Two companies wanted $200+ per valve to replace. One company said they couldn't estimate; they do the work and charge (Wow!). The other company was tied to a landscaping service and did not seem to be expert in the irrigation field. All Pro's price was LESS THAN HALF of what the competitors charge, and the work quality was OUTSTANDING! I even have a three year warranty on the work! I would highly recommend All Pro to anyone, hands down. Everyone you talk with in this company is honest, sincere, and really cares about you and the work they do. Gina, who handles the office, called me back OVER A HOLIDAY WEEKEND to schedule my appointment. The work ethic of each team member is over the top. They are really busy and for good reason. Schedule your appointment, be patient and be prepared for outstanding service! I cannot say enough good things about these folks.

Description of Work
Replacement of 10 valves (Hunter PGV 1 inch Jartop valves with a Dura quick release manifold and new boxes) and 25 Hunter MP sprinkler heads, tune other heads and install new head (required digging trench and tapping into existing line).

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

07/17/2018

Hayes B.

I highly recommend All Pro Sprinkler and Chris Coupens. Chris separated drip lines from sprinkler zones that had been do-it-yourselfed by the previous homeowner. He also replaced all of the sprinkler heads with the new Hunter water-efficient variety. He checked my system and gave me an estimate prior to scheduling the work. I asked Chris if it was possible that the cost would increase (or decrease) when the work was actually done. Obviously when you are working with things that are buried, you can come across unforeseen issues. Chris was confident that his numbers were right on...and that is exactly what he charged me. He even sent me a detailed list of all the heads he replaced so I can get a rebate from the water company. I will use All Pro Sprinkler for all of my irrigation needs from now on.

Description of Work
Irrigation System Repair

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

05/23/2018

RICHARD S.

Chris came out when he said he would....turned on the system, redirected the sprinkler heads, and reset the timers.

Description of Work
We needed or sprinkler system turned on.

05/15/2018

Lauren S.

All Pro Sprinkler was awesome! I was given a small window of when they would show up and was called to be informed they'd be about 30 minutes late. The repair to our backflow system was done quickly and efficiently. I was also shown how to repair it in the future! After he left, I turned on the sprinklers and noticed there was a leak, I quickly called and he came back to repair the issue for free. All in all, I will definitely use All Pro Sprinklers again, they are courteous, fair and do the job well!

Description of Work
Backflow Repair

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

10/18/2017

Julia A.

We had our sprinklers blown out, and it went great. Chris showed us how to do out ourselves, though I think we are going to have him do it each year to keep our warranty in tact. The price is totally reasonable and affordable, and I know it's done correctly. Thanks again, All Pro Sprinkler. You have a terrific all-around product.

Description of Work
I had the sprinklers blown out today for the first time. All Pro Sprinkler installed my new system in May 2017. I had left a review that was average--not for the work, but for customer service--but it was largely due to misunderstanding. Between then and now, Chris has corrected the issue, been professional during the process, and today he came to blow out my new sprinkler system. I recommend this company--integrity is the key to this consumer's heart, and they have incredible integrity. They install excellent sprinkler systems for a price that is reasonable. I had dead spots all over my huge yard, which is nearly 1/3 of an acre, and the dead spots, and trench marks from the install, were all gone within about two weeks of installation. This company is worth it if you want a quality system, a reasonable price, and a professional staff. Be sure you call as far in advance as possible! They're so good there's usually a wait time!

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

Thank you so much for all your business this summer. We really hope you enjoy the system and look forward to working with you in the future.

09/27/2017

Craig W.

Installed new heads and adjusted spray patterns to optimize coverage. Lower water bills,

Description of Work
Assess and repair sprinkler system,

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

09/27/2017

Craig W.

Very well. On time, comprehensive work.

Description of Work
New sprinkler heads for front and back lawn

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

09/16/2017

Ashley P.

We are so excited to finally have a sprinkler system installed. The team was amazing and very responsive. Gina was a delight to chat with and Chris was awesome at explaining how to use our new system. The job only took two days.

Description of Work
Chris and the team installed a new sprinkler system in our front and backyard.

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

08/14/2017

Damon M.

Asked a question about my sprinkler system. Rather than send a person out, they suggested a simple fix that is a common issue. Turns out they were correct and I was able to resolve the issue on my own at no cost. I will definitely be contacting them for any future sprinkler repairs.

Description of Work
Fix leaking sprinkler system valve.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

08/03/2017

Rachel G.

It went great. Fixed it in no time, but had to wait to get him out there as he's very busy.

Description of Work
Replaced broken two broken sprinkler heads, adjusted zones and reset clock.

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

08/02/2017

Susan W.

Timely and courteous service. Works well

Description of Work
Assess system and replace heads

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

07/31/2017

Joyce D.

They did a good job. I think they good job. They were courteous and he were very quick to reply on the phone and to get back to you. They came and I think everybody did what they were supposed to do. The lawn is looking good. I am satisfied with it, very satisfied. They were reasonable. They responded on the phone calls very quickly. They came on the date they were supposed to come. They did good work. They were polite and courteous. They seemed to be knowledgeable on what they were doing. When I called him back later he was quick to respond. Everything seems to be working fine.

Description of Work
They put in a new sprinkler system.

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

07/21/2017

Sherrie M.

It was very good. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Fixed a broken sprinkler pipe.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

07/10/2017

Mark W.

He is a fantastic guy. He is on time and professional.

Description of Work
They are fixing a leak and turning on our sprinklers.

Work Completed On 07/07/2017