Aimvo Pest Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2018

At AIMVO Pest Control, we provide the peace of mind you are looking for. Our eco-friendly service will ensure your freedom from pests, as we follow through our commitment, and guarantee all of our services.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Amenities

All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

3.8

3.8
4.3

pest control (6)
Josh S.
04/17/2023
It was great and friendly and professional.
Description of Work
Pest control.
$49
Trevor F.
08/24/2022
Stay far away from this company. They will not go above and beyond for you and have no care for your business after they have a signed contract. We had our house sprayed and wasps nests removed last month and less than 45 days, they have come back just as much as before. The customer service upon calling told me "this is why we don't offer one time contracts" although they somehow signed one for us? The rule of thumb is they may have to come back within 60-90 days to re-spray but we haven't even gone 45 days and our problems are back. While the in person representative was pleasant, be aware of their customer service on the phone. Our representative Nate was more than rude and interrupted me saying, "see where I'm coming from." No customer-first mentality at this company. Go another route!
Description of Work
Seasonal Spray and Wasp Removal
$200
Seanmichael R.
05/15/2022
I was very happy with the initial consultation and the first application. Caleb is my technician and he is extremely professional, punctual, responsive and knows what he is doing. I am comfortable having him around the house and he keeps my dog in mind while performing treatments. What I have seen so far from this company is excellent.
Description of Work
Bugs and pest control
Hire Again?

We are glad you enjoyed our service. Thank you so much for the support!
Sarah G.
07/30/2014
The gentlemen we've worked with were very nice and professional. They explained exactly what they were doing and how it works. They come quarterly to spray and you can definitely see a difference. We are completey satisfied and so far do not plan on using anyone else.
Description of Work
sprayed for bug defense around the house
$200
Mark B.
04/23/2013
Service delivered by the person they sent out was ok. I have no problems with that. My problem is with canceling the service. They require a written notice by mail only. Their address is not listed on their website. I just think that approach is a very tacky way of trying to keep a customer in the 21st century. If you go with them, be forewarned, they make it difficult to terminate their services.
Description of Work
pest control
$350
Robyn M.
07/10/2012
We have found them to be very good. The gentleman who came around to sell the service door-to-door, I thought was very personable and professional and I would recommend him. The service provider seemed to be very professional. They come on the day they say they will come but as far as punctuality, they don't say they'll be here at 7:00 or anything like that.
Description of Work
We are using Armor Pest Defense. We pay a monthly fee of $30.00.
$30

Phone

255 S Cherokee St

Denver, CO 80223

Website

Other Information

Services offered

Residential Pest Control, Commercial Pest ontrol, Interior Pest Control, Exterior Pest Control, Spider Pest Control

Covid-19 update

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.