Addison Auto Repair & Body Shop

Auto Inspections
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Glass

Addison Auto is a full service general repair and collision center in southeast Denver. Everything from tune up and tires to body repair and paint. Addison Auto’s ASE Certified Technicians repair, service and maintain your vehicle at our AAA Approved Auto Repair and Body Shops. Repairing all makes and models. Other services include; brakes, engine, driveability and "check engine light" diagnostics, alignments, muffler and exhaust, engine, transmission, tires, and paintless dent repair. "Your one-stop Auto Shop Since 1982."...

Advanced Transmission Center

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Westminster). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. We are also the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved! Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs!

01/24/2017

They fixed my car perfectly, and had high customer service. They washed the outside of my car, and cleaned the inside as well (Upholstery, etc.). They go above, and beyond. They are very friendly, and attentive. I would trust them, and they are just good people. I would go back to them anytime. The work came in a little bit less than what the estimate was.

Description of Work
I was in a car accident, and took my car here to have it repaired (Body Work).

Category auto body repair,auto repair

[Member Name Removed], We are very glad you wrote. I just took a picture of this screen with your comments and sent it to our detailer, Jose. Jose has been with us for many years and is such an important part of our organization. If you remember the old M.A.S.H. TV show had a character named Radar O'Reilly, Jose is our Radar O'Reilly. Jose knows what the customer and his co-workers need before they do! We receive many compliments saying how clean their cars were given back to them. Thank you for taking the time to write to us. The Addison Gang

11/17/2015

I have used this shop in the past with great satisfaction. No more. I was recently involved in a rear end collision and called to set up an appraisal. First, they would not see me until the other driver's insurance appraiser looked at my vehicle and they reviewed the appraisal. Then after the review, they set up an appointment, then cancelled, trying to palm me off on another shop because they "didn't want to deal with the insurance company". Despite my pleas, they refused to even look at the vehicle. So, don't bother calling unless you have the good fortune to be struck by someone with prime insurance. Even the person I spoke with repeatedly, Brenda Addison, admitted, "this is not good customer service."

Description of Work
Nothing, absolutely nothing.

03/28/2015

From the estimate to the scheduling to the delivery, entirely professional!!

Description of Work
A number of bumps and bruises to my car after years, I decided to fix at my own expense. This firm was highly rated on Angie's List and nearby, so I sought it out. The repairs were done in the time specified, at the cost specified, and very well. I couldn't be happier.

01/13/2015

I called and got a quote from Rhonda. It was a hundred dollars cheaper than the dealer. I called her three weeks later and said I was ready to do the work. She had us come right over for a color match and a deposit on the part need and with in 48 hours the job was completed. Very friendly and professional staff. I will continue to use Addison.

Description of Work
Replaced a gas lid cover

09/15/2014

From start to finish, Addison Auto Body scored a 10+ with me!.....Leah at the front desk was professional, knowledgeable, and answered all questions. She got me scheduled in PRONTO!.....The reception area was welcoming, clean, and comfortable!Dale was the service professional that took care of my PDR / estimate for the damage. He got me in right away. Dale was professional and an expert when it came to the repairs needed!.....I was SO impressed with the work done. My NEW VW Beetle Convertible looks NEW AGAIN !.....Thanks to ADDISON!.....The PDR took out all the dents and the worked performed in a timely manner. The customer service I received was STELLAR!...I will ALWAYS come back to Addison with all my Auto Body/Repair needs!...as well as a recommendaton to all my friends!..They are trustworthy and do an OUTSTANDING job!!! THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Paintless Dent Repair

08/16/2014

I went to Addison to get an estimate for a bumper repair or replacement. I had to make an appointment and come back a couple of days later, as they only do estimates by appointment. Rhonda was prepared having already looked up info on the parts that might be needed. She looked at the vehicle, scooched underneath to see if there was a crack that went all the way through the bumper, and wrote up the estimate to replace the bumper, either with original equipment manufacturer parts or with aftermarket parts. The price was a little less than I had expected.Then she said she wanted to do something to the car that would just take a minute or two. She took some paint thinner and a rag and wiped all the other vehicle's paint off the bumper, and voila! The bumper looked almost new. There were a couple of very small spots where the paint was missing, but it was clear that I did not have to have the bumper replaced. Thank you, Rhonda and Addison!

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate on bumper replacement and then showed me I didn't really need to have the bumper replaced!

04/13/2014

They are very transparent with the customer. Explained what they would do, for each fix, and put all of this in writing, with the cost. Compared to the somewhat tarnished auto repair industry, these folks stand light years ahead of the competition. There are honest, trustworthy, and even did some work they did not find in advance, at no extra charge. I have seen many auto shops over many years, and Addison is the best I have ever seen, beating the dealers by miles.Rather rare in the rip-off car repair industry. The work was performed at their facility.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced several large dents on large PU truck, removed rust, repainted truck, adjusted rear bumper. Major parts were acuiqred through toyota dealers; they are the real replacements, removed and reset camper shell on truck, Tail lights replaced, etc....it was a major job.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

12/15/2013

Timing belt and water pump and fluids. Did good work, on time and no problems. I will use them again

Description of Work
I used ADDISON AUTO REPAIR & BODY SHOP

Category auto repair

[member name removed], Thank for taking time out to write about your experience here after your maintenance on your Acura. Acura is a good car and well worth maintaining. We were just talking about dependable vehicles and Acura being up there in the top 10 in the last JD Powers "Vehicle Dependability Study". Happy Motoring! Brenda and JIm Addison

11/09/2013

Their estimate for the work that I wanted was exorbitant. I sent an email offering to work with them to stay within my budget and got no response. Hard to believe all the glowing Angies List reviews for this company. We were treated uniformly with arrogance and indifference. I think Angies List may have given them too much business.

Description of Work
1) Put snow tires on daughter's SUV ; 2) gave me an estimate for body work on my Lexus. 1) Technician sent us an incorrect voicemail saying snow tires were installed on front when they should have been put on back. When we arrived to pick up car we found that tires had been correctly installed so all technician had to do was say 'oops' for the voicemail. Instead he listened to his voicemail and insisted that black was white and we had misunderstood. Lost customer. For nothing. 2) Arrived at appointment time for an estimate on body work. No one was available to do it. Finally left. Turns out they had been in a staff meeting that was more important than customers. Unlikely as it seems, I called to reschedule.

Category auto body repair

Yikes!! - It really looks like we dropped the ball here several times. My sincerest apologies for your entire experience. This is definitley not how we want to treat anyone. Looks like we have a couple of spots for vast improvement. Moving forward we'll make sure we own up to any mistakes over the phone, and make sure not to schedule estimate appointments during planned meeting times. Im sorry we were not able to work with your budget on the body repairs. Sometimes our cost to make sure we can warranty the workmanship for the life of the vehicle drives our prices. Lastly, and most concerning to me is how you were treated. Regardless of whether we work with you or not, we want everyone that comes through our doors to have a great experience that is both educational and informative. We never want to treat anyone with arrogance and/or indeifference. If your open to calling me I'd like to hear a little more about the arrogance and indifference so we make sure it never happens again. Dirk 303-691-9484. Thanks again for the feedback.

11/01/2013

Dropped the car off on October 1st. They offered to set up the rental car for us and we accepted. We were never given an estimated date of completion and the job dragged on for over 3 weeks. Because our insurance only pays for 5 days of rental, my husband began inquiring on rental car daily rates they set up, their estimated date of completion, etc. Calls and emails were not returned on multiple occasions. They never seemed to know the status or have updates on the current situation. Got a huge and unexpected rental car charge for over $500 which threw off our monthly budget (we never were advised on the daily or weekly rates they set up for us). The work they did was lovely, only a minor blip on the clear bra that should resolve itself in the sun and if not, they offered to fix it. Great body and paint work, but very poor communication which proved to be costly for us.

Description of Work
Repaired serious hail damage on our Subaru outback. Hood replacement, bumpers, dent repairs, panel replacements, etc. Very big job.

Category auto body repair

[removed member name]- I apologize for the lack of communication. We deifinitely never want our customers to be out of the loop with their repairs and we definitely didnt intend for you to have any unexpected rental bills. Generally we are not able to give out estimated completion dates becuase a high percentage (~90%) of repairs uncover additional damage that was not visable during the initial estimate; so giving an estimated completion date in the past has lead to more than a few frustrated customers. It looks like we have a couple of actionable steps we can take to make sure we are getting in contact with our customers more often and working with the rental car companies to make sure our customers are aware of any potential charges. [member name removed]- thank you for the feedback. If theres any way we can earn back your trust to help you take care of your vehicles, please let me know personally. Dirk 303-691-9484

Auto transmissions, alignment, steering, suspension, air conditioning, hail damage repair, brakes, cooling systems, diagnostic services, electrical, engine repair, exhausts & mufflers, fluid flushes, maintenance, oil changes, timing belts, tires

"Your one-stop Auto Shop Since 1982"

Free Estimates in Our Body Shop