Accent Garage Doors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

825 E. Jewell Ave

Denver, CO 80210

We are locally owned and operated and proudly serve the greater Denver area. We are "Service" company- Not a "Sales" company. From your initial call, you will see that we immediately start to diagnose your problem, not sell you parts that are not needed. We offer very competitive rates and same day service. We are happy to give you free estimates on both repair and replacement of your door or opener. We DO NOT use subcontractors. Try us out for free with a phone call!...

09/03/2019

Terry M.

Everything was great, wonderful people and great to worked with.

Description of Work
Put in a new motor and fixed cables.

01/17/2018

Ryan E.

Accent Garage Door was able to promptly come fix my garage door after I called. They showed up on time and were able to quickly diagnose the problem. They had all the necessary parts on hand and installed them professionally. The tech gave me extra information to take care of the opener, taught me how to reset the keypad code, and took the initiative to conveniently hang up the directions in case I ever needed to refer back to them. I highly recommend Accent Garage Door.

Description of Work
Fixed garage door sensors, serviced door, and installed keypad.

07/10/2017

John J.

Great. No problem.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

11/21/2015

Deborah K.

When your garage door spring breaks late on a Friday afternoon, I learned that most garage door service people do not work on Saturdays. Since I was unable to get my car out of the garage, I preferred not to wait until Monday to address my problem. I called Accent Garage Doors and Jim R. told me that he would be able to come out the following morning between 10:30 and 11:30. He arrived around 10:35. He told me what needed to be done to fix the problem. He was courteous and knowledgeable. By 11:15, my garage door was back in working order. I would highly recommend Accent Garage Doors for garage door service and I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Jim R. replaced two garage door springs, one pulley, and one cable.

11/21/2015

Deborah K.

Jim R. replaced two garage door springs, one pulley, and one cable.

Description of Work
When your garage door spring breaks late on a Friday afternoon, I learned that most garage door service people do not work on Saturdays.? Since I was unable to get my car out of the garage, I preferred not to wait until Monday to address my problem.? I called Accent Garage Doors and Jim R. told me that he would be able to come out the following morning between 10:30 and 11:30.? He arrived around 10:35.? He told me what needed to be done to fix the problem.? He was courteous and knowledgeable. By 11:15, my garage door was back in working order.? I would highly recommend Accent Garage Doors for garage door service and I will definitely call them again.

Johnson Garage Doors

Johnson Garage Doors is a full service garage door company. We instal new doors or operators which all include 10 year warranties. Broken door? No problem, our techs specialize in fixing any problem you have. Most repairs come with 5 year warranties.

Offers by Johnson Garage Doors on Angi
    A Better Garage Door

If you are stuck in or stuck out of you garage PLEASE CALL US FOR FASTER SERVICE AS EMAILS ARE NOT CHECKED IMMEDIATELY 303-920-2267...I have been in the garage door industry for over 22 years now, working to build the best business possible to then pass on to my children. I take great pride in delivering honest, quality work without any gimmicks or false promises. I answer all phone calls and set all appointments, making sure that my customers always receive prompt and reliable service they can trust. So many of my competitors resort to dishonest bait and switch tactics, delivering cheap work at an inflated price because they cannot deliver the level of expertise, passion, and professionalism that I have developed over the last 20 plus years. A Better Garage Door is a completely family owned and operated business, and there are absolutely no commission based salesmen preying on our customers. I work my best to ensure a completely stress free experience for everyone of my customers by delivering top quality service at an honest rate. Give me the chance to earn your business, I promise you will not be disappointed. Honest, locally owned business,Guaranteed written estimates,Prompt, reliable, professional service,Guaranteed workmanship..MENTION YOU FOUND ME ON ANGIE'S LIST AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL BILL!

Offers by A Better Garage Door on Angi
    A Team Garage Doors

As Certified Garage Door Technicians & Trainers from the International Door Association I.D.E.A -we are a family owned business dedicated to providing quality work. When it comes to any of your garage door needs we are guys to call/ We will quickly have a trained service technician come to your home or place of business to repair or fix your garage door with all the up to date manufactures parts which we keep fully stocked on our trucks at all times. If you door needs any custom or special ordered parts we can have it with in 2-3 weeks. In addition to repairs we also do full new garage doors installations. We accept cash, checks, and all credit cards . We also leave full invoice receipts with product and labor warranties. Call us today for a free estimate, we look forward to serving you! Check us out on our website, Yelp, BBB, or HomeAdvisor!

Offers by A Team Garage Doors on Angi

We service all makes and models of garage doors and openers. If it's a new door that is needed, we will provide you with all the information needed to pick out the garage door that will safely and securely operate for decades!

Ask for details.