Above And Beyond Services LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2009

Above And Beyond Services LLC is a family owned and operated comany that provides residental and commercial Pest Control, Animal Control, Spirnkler Turn On's, Sprinkler Blow Out's, Sprinkler Installs, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Lawn Fertilizing, Weed Control and Tree Care. Above And Beyond Services is liscensed by the Department Of Agrigulture, Certified Arborist, member of National Pest Management Association and Colorado Department Of Wild Life. We have been providing service in the Denver metro area for over 20yrs. At Above and Beyond Services we strive to go "above and beyond" the clients expectations of customer service. With out company your more then a customer your part of our family and you will be treated that way....

Westside Grounds

Westside Grounds is a full service residential and commercial lawn maintenance, landscape Install, and snow removal service provider.

Lansdcape Munoz

snow removal. landscaping services lawn clean ups7*2*0 8*4*2 2*8*1*7

Brilliant Landscaping LLC

We specialize in sprinkler system installation and repair, landscape renovation, sod, mulch, gravel, patios, landscape lighting and design, tree removal, retaining walls, clean up and blow outs. Our company is locally owned and operated. We have over 25 years experience in landscape overall but just over 5 years as business owners. All our work is guaranteed and we offer free estimates.

08/02/2016

LOREEN S.

After I videoed 3 ground squirrels living under our front porch, I called Above and Beyond Services about removing them without harming them. Prior to the squirrels, rabbits had made the area their home. The gentlemen I talked to, may have been Brandon, advised that they are required by rules to euthanize them and cannot relocate them. Since I didn?t want to cause harm to them, he offered the solution of temporarily installing a trap with a one-way door allowing the animals to leave and not return. The price was based on linear footage and we felt was reasonable considering that supplies were included. NOTE: Be sure to take into consideration adjoining steps and other areas that are not affected. I forgot to do so when I gave the measurements. Rob came and worked VERY **** ** a hot day with few breaks. We appreciated that before digging, he communicated with us about vegetation growing in the vicinity and he relocated the plants that we wanted to replant afterward so that our flowers were not trampled. And he left the area all cleaned up as well. He dug down several feet around the porch and buried the mesh deep. He fastened the mesh to the vertical face of the porch with bolts leaving just the trap with the one-way door, which he left for a week allowing time for any animals to depart. He came back, removed it and closed the opening with more metal mesh. It?s been about a month, and so far the remedy has been effective! The only negative is that remaining putty on the top step is a bit unsightly despite Robs attempt to scrape it off. He?d tried to fill cracks in a vertical surface with putty but had used self-leveling type and it ran out over the step. Rob instead embedded metal mesh inside the cracks of the vertical face that were big enough for entry. Thank you Above and Beyond Services.

Description of Work
Installed metal mesh barrier around perimeter of our concrete porch to prevent animals living under it.

Category pest control,animal removal

07/05/2016

Claudia M.

First the company made me wait for almost two weeks to schedule the work. They said they would be there on Thursday - but never alerted me to what time they would arrive. Thursday morning they called around 8 am and said they were coming "right over". I told them I had to take my car in for repairs and I would not be available. I stated they had not alerted me to any particular time of arrival. I asked that they put me last on the list instead of first. At this comment the technician hung up on me! The company did NOT call back, did NOT apologize, did NOT show up later in the day to do the work! I have also seen this company's trucks in my neighborhood - their workers act arrogant and thoughtless when it comes to being aware of the neighborhood traffic...especially when there is snow on the road! They have caused my neighbors to get stuck in the snow due to having to slow down for "their trucks". They never offered to help them get unstuck! I have also seen them blow snow into the middle of the street - causing the snow to be almost impassable! I only called them because they work in my neighborhood...not sure why anyone would use such an unprofessional company.

Description of Work
Turn on sprinklers for the season

Category irrigation systems

11/23/2013

Susan E.

I had the unpleasant experience of a squirrel getting into my town home, presumably through the chimney. He appeared late on a Thursday night and I thought he left through a window I left open for him but discovered he was still staying with me and my cat when I got home from work the next night. I was able to secure him in one room for overnight and placed a call to Orkin and another local service, anticipating a call back in the morning. I did not receive a call from either place and when I called Orkin again, I was told maybe Monday or Tuesday. Really?! I left messages at 3 other places before I found Above and Beyond Services, LLC. I called and was shocked and relieved when Jeff answered the phone, a real person. I explained my situation and he offered to be over in 90 minutes! Jeff and Brandon arrived quickly, professional and polite. They put booties on to protect my white carpet and 10-15 minutes later, after much scurrying and noise behind the closed door, emerged with an adult squirrel in a cage. Brandon released him back to where he belongs and no doubt really wanted to be and Jeff cleaned up. Fortunately, there was nothing broken or damaged. Jeff agreed to return to place a cap on my chimney. And all for only $175. And, as of this writing I have heard from only 1 of the other 5 services. I highly recommend Above and Beyond and can testify that they truly live up to their name.

Description of Work
Removed a squirrel from my town home.

Category pest control,animal removal

03/29/2013

Jeff R.

The quote was right on for the initial invoice. We have another invoice for the second visit and I don't think there is going to be additional cost on the stuff that I'd ask them about that they forgot to do but it could cost a little bit extra. But overall, the quote was pretty on par with what the final invoice was. Overall, we were fairly pleased. It was a little tough getting in touch with them. I think it's run by one guy, Jeff. When I first contacted them, there had a relative in the hospital or something like that. It actually took a lot of phone tag, a lot of back and forth trying to get in touch with each other. The time and schedule of appointment was another little inconvenience. He forgot one day and couldn't do it another day and all that stuff so it was a little inconvenient. But, when he finally did make it out here, he was very nice and professional and all that stuff. As far as doing the work, I didn't really need to be here but again, he would say like he would be here Tuesday morning and then he wouldn't come and I'd have to call to ask what happened. He was always very apologetic and was an incredibly nice guy. I just felt like he is time managing everything on his own and he probably forgets things that he has committed to or forgets that he should probably give someone a call if he gets tied up somewhere else. Overall, I am pretty happy but that was really the one thing I noticed. He can forget things.

Description of Work
We used the services of Above And Beyond Services for pigeon control. They came out and did the initial and there were a few things that they forgot so they came back out.

Category animal removal

09/17/2012

Alejandro T.

Certified arborist, team was very friendly and knowledgeable, great job and cleanup, very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Tree Pruning of several large mature trees.

Category irrigation systems,tree service

Sprinkler Service, Tree Service, Lawn Care, Pest Control, Animal Control, Sprinkler Turn On, Sprinkler Blow Out, Sprinkler Repair, Sprinkler Install, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Stump Removal, Lawn Fertilizing, Lawn Weed Control, Lawn Insect Control, Lawn Aeration, Spider Extermination, Bed Bug Extermination, Ant Extermination, Mouse Removal, Rat Removal, Vole Removal, Squirrel Removal, Raccoon Removal, Skunk Removal, Bat Removal, Pigeon Control, Prairie Dog Control

fire sprinklers, domestic animal control

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa