ABC CUSTOM IRON

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2005

SECURITY DOOR & WINDOW CO...

Peppers Landesign Services

We are a family and veteran owned and operated business located in Littleton CO. We are your true one-stop concrete, retaining wall, fencing, deck/pergola company. we offer many other services as well. call Gabriel today for your free consultation at 303.994.2944.

Tail End Fencing & Maintenance

We offer a variety of services here at Tail End, but our specialty is fencing. Ranging from new installs, to automatic driveway gates. We love fencing! My crew will do just about anything, but a good way to put it is ....if you need something done... we can probably do it. Now we don’t claim to know everything but as the saying goes... it’s not what you know ... it’s who you know...So if we can’t help you we will point you in the right direction. We service Boulder County and surrounding areas, including Ft. Collins and northern Colorado. We are a small, family owned and operated business who pride themselves in customer satisfaction! Now, you can’t please everyone.... but we sure do try! We love having the the lowest prices and providing impeccable customer service. Call, text, or email to schedule your free appointment to sit and talk with one of us today! Jason Andryshak Owner/Operator # HakFab Fencing & Services Now offering tree stump grinding! Call for your free quote....

Wario 8 llc

08/07/2012

Larry G.

They come out several times to take measurements and design the stuff that we wanted. They were absolutely great. They designed it exactly like we wanted them to. They came and installed it; the guy who installed it was really nice. They custom make all their stuff so that it fits, which is exactly what we wanted. The neighbors liked it so much that they went ahead and had them do theirs too.

Description of Work
ABC Custom Iron installed a railing on the porch and down to the driveway. They also installed a railing from the sidewalk down the steps to the front/public sidewalk.

Category fencing

02/23/2012

Andrew C.

Pretty good, except for the install. Hope to get that resolved.

Description of Work
I had ABC install a entrance gate to my courtyard. The gate looks beautiful and I love the craftsmanship of the custom piece. However the install wasn't the most secure. They attempted to come out one time to re-secure into my mortar and it didn't hold. It is concreted into my cement so I have some hope of it not falling over. I just don't like how it shakes every time I open and close the door. I have not yet called them back to have them fix the problem again, but I trust that this report will get their attention and correct the install.

Category doors

11/16/2011

paula C.

They came out and measured our front double door and its curved at the top. The doors they made are perfect. They are easy to work with and did a perfect job on a difficult door. I love my doors

Description of Work
They made custom iron doors for our home. not an easy door but they did it perfect.

Category fencing,wrought iron,doors

10/15/2005

CINDY G.

I CALLED THEM TO SEE ABOUT PURCHASING REPLACEMENT LATCHES FOR THE BROKEN ONES AS WELL AS EXTRAS SINCE MY KIDS HAVE BROKEN THEM ON PURPOSE AND TORN THE SCREEN PURPOSELY. THEY REPAIRED AND REPLACED ALL ALL THE LATCHED. THEY ARE VERY UPSTANDING.

Description of Work
THIS COMPANY INSTALLED A CUSTOM SCREEN DOOR OVER TEN YEARS AGO. THE LITTLE LATCHES THAT HOLD THE TOP AND BOTTOM SCREENS IN PLACE HAVE BROKEN OFF OVER THE YEARS.

Category doors

CUSTOM FABRICATORS OF ORNAMENTAL IRON: SECURITY-STORM DOORS,WINDOW GUARDS,DRIVEWAY GATESFENCE,RAILINGS AND MORE

Visa, MasterCard