A Patch to Match LLC Drywall Repair

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2011

A Patch To Match LLC is a family owned and operated buisness. We have been providing repair services to Colorado communities for the past 30 yrs. We currently except payment by check or cash only....

Helix Painting

Helix Painting is a team of passionate, caring, service-oriented professionals. Family-owned and operated, we're committed to making your home painting experience easy and low-stress with our unique combination of personalized service, quality work, and an efficient process. We understand the frustration of working with home painting contractors who fail to deliver on promises. Team up with Helix Painting for brilliant results. Visit our website to book your free estimate today!

Offers by Helix Painting on Angi
G&K Painting

As a qualified House Painter, we have extensive experience and specialized know-how. I believe what really sets us apart from the rest of the industry is our attention to detail and ability to cater to the unique needs of each client.

Five Star Painting of Southwest Denver

Five Star Painting is a Family & Veteran Owned and Operated Painting Company. With over 15 Years of Experience and 15 Professional Crews, we can schedule your project sooner. Once a customer awards Five Star Painting their Project, Our Office will contact you to discuss a date for scheduling your project. A Project Manager will be assigned to you and keep you informed every step of the way. From the day we begin, to the day we finish and every day in between. You will know where we are at in the painting process. Communication is one of our many strengths. Your level of confidence is very important to us. From color consulting to interior and exterior carpentry and drywall repairs. Our Goal is to be your Painting Contractor for life. We accept Credit Cards and have several low interest and no interest financing available. For Angie's List Members Five Star Painting offers a 15% discount for all residential projects. If an Angie's List member refers us to a friend or relative, we will pass along the discount.

Offers by Five Star Painting of Southwest Denver on Angi

06/19/2017

Ed and his son patched a hole in our ceiling and textured our drywall. He was very professional, efficient, and wonderful to work with! Being a new homeowner, I had tons of questions and he thoroughly answered every one of them. We had a tight schedule and he was quick to respond and finished the work right on time at a fair price. I will definitely hire him again in the future if I need anymore d...

Description of Work
Patched a hole in our ceiling and textured new drywall

10/17/2016

Fine overall. A little too much haggling over what was/was not included in terms of finish, paint, etc., but the actual drywall repair and texturing was excellent.

Description of Work
Drywall repair from water damage

08/31/2016

Emailed 2 different times through Angies List's messaging system and NO REPLY. I would hate to have work by them if this is how there customer service is.

Description of Work
Drywall Path

Category drywall

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for a lack of response to your requests for drywall repair. Honestly i do not recall receiving a phone call from you directly . I hope you were able to have the needed repairs completed. Sincerely, Ed with A Patch to Match

07/24/2015

I had several cracks and water damage from a swamp cooler leak in my ceiling and wall. My ceiling is plaster and the wall is drywall I think. He patched the wall and ceiling and took a paint sample and matched it perfectly. No one could have done a better job! He also repaired a crack and painted in another room and got the same result, He was prompt, got it done a lot quicker then I thought he co...

Description of Work
He repaired drywall, plaster, and painted. I did not have the name of the existing paint and he matched it with a paint sample. He did a fabulous job! Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

11/17/2013

I left three messages never contacted me.

Description of Work
I used A Patch to Match.

Category ceramic tile

03/25/2013

Ed was timely and professional in all his work. He worked with our schedule to coordinate with other work we had being done. He came out and gave us an estimate, then completed all of the work when promised. The largest patch need an additional coat of texture to match and he cam back out and made it right. We thought the quote was a little on the high side but it was definitely fair and his work was all good , certainly better then we could have done ourselves. I can notice the difference in the new texture from the old but I don't have much experience to compare with. Overall we would use Ed again, and we were happy with the work he did.

Description of Work
Ed patched a water damaged portion of our ceiling as well as touching up some other spots and matching texture for the repairs.

Category handyman service

01/18/2013

The handyman service came out to my house at my request to look over the job so they could give an accurate estimate. They did so, but after I thought about what i wanted, I figured I could do the work myself, and I did.

Description of Work
I cancelled the handyman services I had asked for, so A Patch to Match didn't actually perform any work. But they did come out and give an estimate. They were very punctual and professional -- from what I know about them, I would hire them again for any handyman services I need in the future.

Category handyman service

10/02/2012

All their jobs went very well. Being a property manager we are very dependent on professional handymen and honest work. A Patch to Match met my expectations and more.

Description of Work
A Patch To Match repaired a hole in a ceiling created from 3 leaking pipes in a rental unit. They did such a good job I hired them again to repair two bathrooms in another rental unit. They did an excellent job. I also hired them for general repairs in a third rental unit. They always called me to inform me of how the jobs were progressing. I would recommend them to anyone. I plan to use their services again.

Category ceramic tile installer","drywall contractor","handyman service","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

09/28/2012

A Patch to Match is the best company I have worked with in 30 years of Property Management. They fixed a hole in a ceiling caused by leaking water pipes. They were sent out to remove old caulk in two bathrooms and found a small leak and had to replace the tile on the walls as the drywall was wet half way up the wall. They called me and told me about the situation and gave me an estimate for the repair. I inspected their work and the repair job was perfect. I sent them out to another rental unit for general repairs and inspected their work afterwards. Again they did a perfect job, called me to report what was needed and the cost estimate. I am now hiring them to do some work on my own house. I would highly recommend them. Arcadia Real Estate, Property Management

Description of Work
I needed a company to patch a hole in the ceiling of a rental unit I manage. The hole was created by three water pipes that had cracks in them on the second floor. I called several companies and A Patch to Match contacted me and were able to get the job done immediately. They did such a good job and the cost was reasonable that I have hired them for work on two other rental properties. They are honest and trust worthy. I am hiring them for more jobs.

Category drywall contractor","handyman service","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

08/05/2013

Great!

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category drywall contractor","handyman service

Our specialty is Drywall repair. We are a complete drywall service. We also do painting, tile work, light carpentry, minor electrical & other handyman type services

We are willing to look at all types of needed work. If we can't perform the work required then we have many contractors that we can personally refer to. This way all you have to do is make one phone call.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa