A Patch to Match LLC Drywall Repair

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2011

4285 Gray St

Denver, CO 80212

A Patch To Match LLC is a family owned and operated buisness. We have been providing repair services to Colorado communities for the past 30 yrs. We currently except payment by check or cash only.

06/19/2017

Allyce H.

Ed and his son patched a hole in our ceiling and textured our drywall. He was very professional, efficient, and wonderful to work with! Being a new homeowner, I had tons of questions and he thoroughly answered every one of them. We had a tight schedule and he was quick to respond and finished the work right on time at a fair price. I will definitely hire him again in the future if I need anymore drywall work. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Patched a hole in our ceiling and textured new drywall

10/17/2016

PAUL S.

Fine overall. A little too much haggling over what was/was not included in terms of finish, paint, etc., but the actual drywall repair and texturing was excellent.

Description of Work
Drywall repair from water damage

08/31/2016

Steve M.

Emailed 2 different times through Angies List's messaging system and NO REPLY. I would hate to have work by them if this is how there customer service is.

Description of Work
Drywall Path

Category drywall

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for a lack of response to your requests for drywall repair. Honestly i do not recall receiving a phone call from you directly . I hope you were able to have the needed repairs completed. Sincerely, Ed with A Patch to Match

07/24/2015

Janna F.

I had several cracks and water damage from a swamp cooler leak in my ceiling and wall. My ceiling is plaster and the wall is drywall I think. He patched the wall and ceiling and took a paint sample and matched it perfectly. No one could have done a better job! He also repaired a crack and painted in another room and got the same result, He was prompt, got it done a lot quicker then I thought he could and it looks great!

Description of Work
He repaired drywall, plaster, and painted. I did not have the name of the existing paint and he matched it with a paint sample. He did a fabulous job! Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

11/17/2013

Tony W.

I left three messages never contacted me.

Description of Work
I used A Patch to Match.

Category ceramic tile

08/05/2013

Kevin U.

Great!

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category drywall, handyman service

05/13/2013

Michael G.

Na

Description of Work
Quoted me $425 for a drywall patch of about 4x4 ft. Seemed like less than a half a day of work. Ultimately I want with a bid from someone else for $125. He did show up when he said he was going to and was professional while he was there. Nice guy but bid was very high.

03/25/2013

Jon M.

Ed was timely and professional in all his work. He worked with our schedule to coordinate with other work we had being done. He came out and gave us an estimate, then completed all of the work when promised. The largest patch need an additional coat of texture to match and he cam back out and made it right. We thought the quote was a little on the high side but it was definitely fair and his work was all good , certainly better then we could have done ourselves. I can notice the difference in the new texture from the old but I don't have much experience to compare with. Overall we would use Ed again, and we were happy with the work he did.

Description of Work
Ed patched a water damaged portion of our ceiling as well as touching up some other spots and matching texture for the repairs.

Category handyman service

01/18/2013

Julie G.

The handyman service came out to my house at my request to look over the job so they could give an accurate estimate. They did so, but after I thought about what i wanted, I figured I could do the work myself, and I did.

Description of Work
I cancelled the handyman services I had asked for, so A Patch to Match didn't actually perform any work. But they did come out and give an estimate. They were very punctual and professional -- from what I know about them, I would hire them again for any handyman services I need in the future.

Category handyman service

10/02/2012

Olena A.

All their jobs went very well. Being a property manager we are very dependent on professional handymen and honest work. A Patch to Match met my expectations and more.

Description of Work
A Patch To Match repaired a hole in a ceiling created from 3 leaking pipes in a rental unit. They did such a good job I hired them again to repair two bathrooms in another rental unit. They did an excellent job. I also hired them for general repairs in a third rental unit. They always called me to inform me of how the jobs were progressing. I would recommend them to anyone. I plan to use their services again.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

09/28/2012

Olena A.

A Patch to Match is the best company I have worked with in 30 years of Property Management. They fixed a hole in a ceiling caused by leaking water pipes. They were sent out to remove old caulk in two bathrooms and found a small leak and had to replace the tile on the walls as the drywall was wet half way up the wall. They called me and told me about the situation and gave me an estimate for the repair. I inspected their work and the repair job was perfect. I sent them out to another rental unit for general repairs and inspected their work afterwards. Again they did a perfect job, called me to report what was needed and the cost estimate. I am now hiring them to do some work on my own house. I would highly recommend them. Arcadia Real Estate, Property Management

Description of Work
I needed a company to patch a hole in the ceiling of a rental unit I manage. The hole was created by three water pipes that had cracks in them on the second floor. I called several companies and A Patch to Match contacted me and were able to get the job done immediately. They did such a good job and the cost was reasonable that I have hired them for work on two other rental properties. They are honest and trust worthy. I am hiring them for more jobs.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Garcia's Precise Drywall

Specializing in drywall and plaster! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Dynamic Home Improvement, Inc.

We specialize on drywall repair jobs. Robert has many years experience with Drywall. We also have a 5 star rating on Thumb Tack. Insured. We guarantee our workmanship. We also offer FREE estimates!

Top Flight Drywall & Paint

Don't trust inexperienced handymen with your drywall and paint. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We stand behind our work and will be there for you in the future. We can handle drywall, sheetrock, plaster, popcorn, and match all textures. We will give you a free, no-strings-attached estimate. Once our repairs are complete, we clean up after ourselves. We are a local business and understand how important it is to have integrity in the work we do for our neighbors.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
    Ask For Details

Our specialty is Drywall repair. We are a complete drywall service. We also do painting, tile work, light carpentry, minor electrical & other handyman type services

We are willing to look at all types of needed work. If we can't perform the work required then we have many contractors that we can personally refer to. This way all you have to do is make one phone call.