A-OK Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2012

Four Generations, Family Owned and Operated (Operating as A-OK since 1992) Fully Licensed and Insured Members of the Better Business Bureau -Gold Star Award (8 Years Running) XCEL Trade Partners *(Please Ask About Xcel Rebates and Tax Incentives) Clean, Courteous, Honest, Prompt Service = WE CARE!!! After Hours / Emergency Service Available Hot Water and Steam Boiler Specialists Uniformed, Certified, Factory-Trained Technicians Maintenance Agreements Free Estimates Financing Available We accept Checks, Cash and ALL Major Credit Cards Financing Available on ALL Services & Products we provide Satisfaction Guarantee...

Grand Lake Excavating & Foundation

Grand Lake Excavating & Foundations is a industry leader in residential & Commercial development, dirt work, Erosion Control,Utility instillation, Sewer water services, Demolition ,Concrete foundation, and flat work installation. GLE is dedicated to and excellent customer experience. We take pride in that 90% of our work is repeat customer and referrals. We look forward to working with you on your next project

AQUA SERVE

Aqua Serve has been proudly serving the Denver area since 1990. We provide a full line of water softening and purification equipment including, Brita Pro, a trusted name in water filtration. Specially designed equipment is available for any residential or commercial need by Water Quality Association certified Master Water Specialists. We offer bottle free water coolers for home and office. If you need service for you existing water softener or filter we can do that too! Just give us a call at 303-469-7873 (303-HOW-PURE)

Rooter Brothers plumbing LLC

We Specifically Focus in Sewer repairs at low cost Price, need a full line replaced? we have the best competitive pricing out there and we don't overcharge like most plumbing companies do.

08/02/2016

I cannot speak to the standard of work this company does because they never bothered to show up. I called on Monday June 22nd to schedule a tech to come out to my house and write up a quote to install an A/C Unit. I was scheduled for an appt for Tuesday the 23rd between 1-3, I accepted but explained I had to call my wife to see if she could get the time off of work because I couldn?t. About 45 min...

Description of Work
Nothing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/21/2016

Category plumbing

04/09/2015

Category plumbing

02/08/2015

Jeremy did all the work in a timely and professional fashion. Since the gas was shut off for the capping procedure, the two hot waters heaters went out and needed to be restarted. We did not discover this until later that day and since I couldn't get the pilot lights to ignite in either one, I called him and he came back to the house late on a Friday evening to take care of the problem. He showed ...

Description of Work
Put in new shut off valves in a bathroom sink. Capped off a gas line in the kitchen. Unplugged a bathroom drain. Tightened faucets in a bathroom sink.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear [removed member name] That breaks my heart as it will Tyler's when he hears that "sloppy" work has been perceived. Please call me if I have not already called you first. I will be talking with Jeremi to confirm whatever needs to be done to correct this for you. Warm Regards Alan K Terry - CEO

12/16/2013

It started off not too good, work was wrong and sloppy, unacceptable. I talked to the owner, ( Torrey Cosgrove) he came to the my house, agreed with my complain. Another technician( Brian) came to repair the work. He did an great job. Quality work, professional, on time. The end result was excellent. There was no extra charge. I would recommend this company and use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I went with A-OK Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Dear [removed member name], Are you sure that this review is for us. Neither of the employees work or have ever worked here. There are a couple other companies out there trying to be A-OK and they are not. I would be curious to know what happened and and possibly an opportunity to speak with you. Feel free to call me anytime. Warm Regards Alan K Terry - CEO

10/06/2012

I have used A-OK since I moved into my house 5 years ago. They have been reliable and respectful during the entire time they have been servicing my evaporative cooler and furnace. They are good about answering questions and providing feedback. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I had A-OK out to perform regular maintenance on my evaporative cooler and furnace. They were punctual and efficient with their time. They took the time to answer my questions.

Category heating & cooling contractor

07/24/2012

Brent came out to fix my air conditioner. There was no electricity running to it. He told me I needed an electrician first. Then he came out the next day and repaired the air.He also inspected my furnace which was shooting sparks when it came on and offered me a new furnace and clean the coils to the air, including tax at a very reasonable price. My furnace was 18 years old so it would be dying soon anyway. I thought they were very honest and gave me a very fair price for all the work done.

Description of Work
Repaired air conditioning and installed a new furnace.

Category heating & cooling contractor

04/21/2016

Category plumber

04/09/2015

Category plumber

We Service, Repair… Sell and Install All Types, Makes and Models of: Furnaces Air Conditioning Boilers Water Heaters We also Specialize In: Plumbing (Service, Repair and Remodel) Sewer and Drain Repairs Bath Remodel and Roughs We Repair and Sell “ALL” Makes and Models of Faucets and Fixtures Our “Indoor Air Quality” and “Climate Control” Products include: Humidifiers Ultra Violet Lighting Electronic Air Filters Thermostats