5280 Home Repair LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2012

Insured owner/operator with 5+ years of experience. I offer interior/exterior repairs and improvements to your home. Electrical and plumbing work is sub-contracted to licensed professionals. Unpaid balances are due at completion of work....

Heartland Construction Services LLC

As a general contractor specializing in hail-damage related insurance claim restoration projects, Heartland Construction Services serves a one-stop shop for all of your hail storm repair needs. We manage & excel at phases of the insurance restoration process. We begin by inspecting your property for damage & meeting your Insurer on site to insure a fair settlement including performing the work according to all standards set by your local building department. Areas we inspect & manage include -Roofing -Siding -Windows -Painting -Guttering -Any additional areas necessitated by the storm Next we help you select the materials used to repair your home or business, maximizing your repairs aesthetics, longevity & even potential insurance premium savings. Finally we manage the installer's and finalize directly with your Insurer, making sure your claim concludes as quickly and professionally as possible. Leave the stress to us, and let et us be your hail-storm concierge!

A Reliable Roofer Bat-Man Construction

We are a local roofing company with years of experience in hail damage and working with insurance companies. We provide quality workmanship and great customer service, because we strongly believe that Our Customers deserve the best.

05/21/2021

They provided a professional estimate.

Description of Work
Need to get a door replaced.

Category doors

05/08/2018

Excellent quality of work, pricing, and timeliness of completion. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Interior Door Replacement & Repairs

09/12/2016

Not well, my husband repaired it after the repair man did not show or return any of our calls on the day we expected him. He showed up a week later. We turned him away.

Description of Work
Replacement of a kicked in door jam.

08/02/2016

The handyman showed up and assessed the situation, but had left his tools at another location, so he had to go and pick them up before he began work.He made it through most of our list in his 4 hours, but did not clean up well afterwards. There was lots of wood shrapnel and paint chips left over from the door work.Overall, they were very nice and courteous and our doors all worked as we had hoped,...

Description of Work
We purchased a half day of handyman services for $125. We had a list of items for the handyman, primarily planing doors and fixing door jams.

Category handyman service,doors

07/23/2014

He showed up on time and was very professional. He cared about the quality of his work.

Description of Work
remodeled my bathroom which included tile and a new cabinet.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

04/11/2014

That was great. It was a very good service. He was very prompt and courteous. He did high quality work and he picked up additional supplies to fix things without any additional cost.

Description of Work
I have used a Big Deal for 5280 Home Repair. It was handyman work, so he replaced a screen and a screen door and also worked on some wood molding I have outside the house.

Category handyman service","screen repair company

04/02/2014

I had been talking with them on the phone,they were responsive, and they were fairly priced.

Description of Work
I used 5280 Home Repair LLC. They did some general wooden trim carpentry work.

03/13/2014

Everything went very well. Scheduling was good. He was able to get to everything on my list done. He is very nice and very honest about the work. He is a very likeable guy and I feel comfortable with him in my home. I have used him twice now.

Description of Work
I purchased the big deal for $125 for a Half Day of Handyman Services. I have a tall dresser and china cabinet that he put a child proof lock on. He put in a new ice maker and hung a picture for me.

Category handyman service","plumber","childproofing service

01/17/2014

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was marvelous. I had a whole list of things that needed to be done and halfway through the time, he had it almost done. He did a really nice and good job. I didn't pay any extra. The back gate had been bothering me for months and months and he did an innovative repair that I didn't think about; it was great.

Description of Work
I used 5280 Home Repair to do a repair because I had a door and shed that were dragging. He did spackling and a whole list of things. He also fixed my back gate.

Category fencing contractor","handyman service","door installer

01/06/2014

They did a great job. They really worked with us and the insurance company to get us the best deal. They worked with us on materials and moved us up in the time frame because we were closing on the house we were selling. They were able to meet a tighter deadline than we initially thought. They were great to work with. We wouldn't consider using anybody else in the future.

Description of Work
We used 5280 Home Repair to replace our whole roof.

Category roofer

I specialize in door replacement and installation, even where one does not exist currently.

Appliance repair, carpet or linoleum flooring, concrete work & roofing.