We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

1st Priority Roofing, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2012

6000 E EVANS AVE

Denver, CO 80222

1st Priority Roofing specializes in the restoration of roofs and gutters that have been damaged by hail. Please call our corporate office at 720-271-3718 now to get your FREE inspection and consultation.

09/03/2020

Loraine K.

Very well.

Description of Work
James Hardie Siding

Category siding, house painters

09/02/2020

elena C.

It was a great experience

Description of Work
Roofing

08/28/2020

ANTRANIK K.

They did absolutely great job. For a siding replacement they brought in their subcontractor and those people did great job. The siding replacement needed above the garage roof, so the main roof job was done first, followed by siding replacement and the rest of the roof was complete after siding work was done. Everything was done according to a schedule, right on time. Excellent clean up after work was complete.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, siding replacement, house painting

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, deck cleaning, house painters

Tony G.

They did an amazing job replacing our roof and painting our house after we had a bad hail storm in our area. The quality of work was excellent and we would definitely recommend them to others!!

Description of Work
Roof

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

Dawn C.

I had First Priority look at a sellers home prior to listing and a buyers home upon inspection. Both homes were in need of work with the sellers home needing a full roof and gutter replacement and the buyers home needing a few small repairs and new gutters on an outbuilding. Both clients were taken care of in an expedient and professional manner and not clients have rave reviews to me for helping to connect them.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter repairs

Gena H.

1st Priority Roofing does everything...not just roofs. They do a great job organizing and managing the project from start to finish, hire knowledgable pros and make sure the job gets done to your liking.

Description of Work
New roof, windows, gutters and exterior paint

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, house painters

05/22/2017

scott T.

NOT RECOMMENDED! Unprofessional subcontractors. Make no mistake 1st priority did not use an in-house crew for the replacement of the roof and gutters on my property like their website leads you to believe. From beginning to end it was a total nightmare! Poor communication from Ryan Graham (Project Manager) & Josh Murdock (Co-owner) left me wishing I'd just done the work myself. Their hired subcontractors damaged/disrespected the property on several occasions: 1. Their roofing contractors backed a trailer into the garage door making it unusable for several weeks until it was finally replaced. 2. Their chosen gutter contractors damaged (literally hacked) the newly installed roof prior to the final roofing inspection to install gutters that do not drain properly and look terrible. 3. Their chosen gutter contractors drilled through a newly installed roofing drip edge to secure a ladder they were told not to use or move that was left for the final city inspection and said nothing about it. 4. Their chosen gutter contractors left trash and nails everywhere on the property when they finished and then left unannounced. 5. Ladders for inspections were left standing against the house for a week despite asking the company to remove them prior to the upcoming holiday weekend giving access to a thief I had to run off the property and call the police over. 6. I had to remind Ryan Graham the project manager that our county required a mid-roof inspection during the re-roof. Otherwise it looked like their subcontractors would have finished the roof without ever doing the mid-roof inspection. 7. The roof failed the final inspection and had to be rescheduled. When all was said and done, I'm pretty sure I spent more time on the roof/phone dealing with all the problems then all the subcontractors involved doing the work did.

Description of Work
Full re-roof and gutters.

02/05/2017

Mark W.

Jeff Spinato and 1st Priority Roofing did a great job on my home. It looks new again. Jeff worked out everything with the insurance company to make sure all repairs were covered from the hailstorm. My house looks brand new again. The roofing system 1st Priority uses is top notch and the laborers did a great job. Also the sub contractors that Jeff lined up took great care in repairing my home. I can't say enough good things about them.

Description of Work
New roof, vinyl siding, gutters and fascia.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

01/16/2017

Miranda A.

I think they did a great job.

Description of Work
They did a great job replacing my roof and they were responsive when I had a couple of concerns

12/13/2016

Kaylee G.

Appreciated the time spent from the roofers who worked 3 entire full days on my roof. It was a busy time since everyone was needing new roofs from the hail so communication got crossed sometimes but overall very happy with the end product.

Description of Work
Was present when our insurance company came to do the estimate and fought with them for us when we needed a commercial roof. Came to check on the progress while roofing was being done, handled the paperwork with insurance for us. I love my new gutter's and roof.

11/03/2016

Dave W.

Jeff was really good at explaining the services they provide and was willing to work with my insurance company to cover any items that was not listed in the adjustor's findings. Of course, I had to pay the insurance deductible with my insurance company. The window repair was important to me; Drew replaced the window in good order. The roof replacement team was very good, they move the BBQ grill and outdoor furniture away from the house so it wouldn't be damages, they cover the surrounding area with tarps to catch the debris; cleaned up after completion. They did a fantastic job-all in 1 day. They will be replacing my gutter soon. I highly recommend 1st Priority to replace your roof and any other repairs.

Description of Work
Initially, replaced broken window from hail damage. Complete roof replacement Replace gutters

08/21/2015

Andreea M.

they were awesome! On schedule, on time, great product.

Description of Work
replaced all the gutters and downspouts on the house

08/26/2014

Kevin J.

Following several major hail storms in our neighborhood, two gentlemen knocked on our door and identified themselves with 1st Priority Roofing and suggested that given our type of roof (T Lock), we likely had hail damage. We gave them the go-ahead to take a look, and are so pleased that we did. In the end, we ended up getting a new roof through insurance and they walked us through the entire process (which was new to us), taking time to answer questions (and there were many!). The project managers were so helpful and truly a pleasure to be around. The ultimate test, of course, is the job itself. The men that completed the work were timely, efficient, and incredibly respectful (including making sure my plants were unharmed!) and the roof looks fantastic! I would undoubtedly use these guys again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Replaced the Roof

07/15/2014

Mary F.

They came out. I would give them a very good rating. They were very honest. They provided a nice estimate. The honesty particularly stood out. they came out personally to talk you and give you an overall overview what he's finding and recommendations. He listens and then give you a price closer to what work you want done instead of trying to force you to do much more than things to be needed.

Description of Work
We didn't have to have them any work done.

Category roofing, roof cleaning

04/26/2014

Brad C.

It took time to deal with the insurance company but once that was over, Jeff was right on top of things. He met with me numerous times to go over options and samples. Once we determined what we wanted, it took Jeff a week to get the crew scheduled, obtain the supplies and do the work. Originally it was going to take two days to demolish the old roof and one day to put on the new roof. Jeff's crew did it in a day and a half. Jeff walked me through the project pointing out things that they did to make the project successful. There were a few due outs that Jeff will handle in the next week. Overall a very positive experience with 1st priority roofing. The roofing portion was great. There are still a few punch items that were not completed. It appears, however, the company (Jeff) lacks integrity. Please be careful. I was working on another house project (replacing some decking) and Jeff gave me some helpful ideas. An hour after he departed, I received a cease and desist notice from the Regional Building Department. Apparently Jeff took it upon himself to report me to them for not having a building permit ( I didn't know I needed one for repairs). Jeff could have easy told me that I need one and suggest that I go and get a building permit for the deck. Instead, he caused me significant time and money pursuing a permit and holding off on needed repairs.

Description of Work
Provider removed old cement tile roof and put on a 50 year luxury shingle roof.

03/13/2014

Donald L.

1 st Priority Roofing representative, Jeff Spinato, did an outstanding job with my roofing project. Due to hail damage, my project included replacing the gutters and roof for my house, as well as the gutters and metal roof for my large, detached garage. Jeff did an exceptional job of meeting with my adjuster, as well as successfully negotiating with my insurance for a supplemental after it was determined the initial insurance estimate did not cover all the repair costs needed. Jeff was attentive to detail, and actually improved my roofing/gutter system with modifications to include improved ventilation for the roof, replacement of damaged wood fascia, and additional downspouts for the gutters to improve drainage. The detached garage roof required the replacement of a rare, hard to find type of insulation. After much persistence, Jeff was able to locate the specific insulation needed, and had it installed better than the previous installation had been. Also, the roofing project was completed in a timely manner even though they had to work around inclement weather conditions. I would highly recommend 1 st Priority Roofing to anyone considering having their roof repaired or replaced, as they seem to go above and beyond what other roofing companies are offering.

Description of Work
1st Priority Roofing replaced both my shingle house roof, as well as my metal detached garage (30'x40') roof. In addition, they replaced all gutters/downspouts, and repaired weather damaged facia. They also updated my roof venting system at my request.

01/31/2014

Virpi M.

Caught off guard by a powerful hailstorm in late August, we found ourselves in need of reputable roofing contractor. Being mindful of so many scam artists, we sought the opinion of our insurance agent of 30 years. I couldn't have been more pleased about his recommendation of 1st Priority Roofing. Terry Moore met me with an assuring smile, letting me know that everything would be taken care of. He took the time to answer all of my questions (and I ask A LOT of questions!) and explained all of our options. We ended up choosing a better quality impact resistant roof for our home, saving us money on our homeowners insurance and giving us piece of mind in an area susceptible to strong winds. The friendly roofers did an amazing job and were in/out in just one day as Terry said they would be. In addition to handling the roof, Terry acted as the general contractor/project manager for the rest of our property that had been damaged from the storm as well. When one of the subcontractors didn't complete his part of the work to our satisfaction, Terry was all over it to make sure the problem was corrected. After all was said and done, we have a freshly painted house with a beautiful roof to match. We love it! Thank you so much Terry for your professionalism and caring demeanor. Mrs. Mattson / Colorado Springs

Description of Work
Roof Tear off and Replacement. Also acted as general contractor for: house painting, gutter replacement, fence staining, window screen replacement, exterior and interior wood/wall/ceiling damage.

12/22/2013

Crystal W.

Installed a new roof, contracted to replace downspouts, touch up the deck, etc. The entire process was a little spread out, but entirely professional. The end result is excellent and I'm very glad I choose 1st Priority. Jeff was always cheerful and fun to deal with.

Description of Work

Category gutter repair, roofing, deck cleaning

05/01/2013

Jennifer O.

We asked Jeff to come out and check our roof. Upon completion, he informed us that there was more than roof damage from the hailstorm June 2012. He is working with the insurance company to get the correct reimbursement to cover the expenses. It will be exciting to get the roof completed, have the stucco repainted, and the gutters replaced. It'll feel like a new home. Excited to get it done!

Description of Work
Roof estimate

01/24/2013

Michelle G.

Jack Caton came to my house upon the recommendation of my realtor to check my roof for damage prior to putting it up on the market. Jack discovered nothing of any consequence and said that the roof was in great shape. During the inspection he found some shingles that had blown away and were missing. Instead of charging me multiple fee's for doing the job as a project manager, he called up his sub contractor to do this "small" job at a fair price. Miguel came to my home to appraise how many shingles etc and setup a time to replace them, and was very fair on his quote. This kind of business is what makes me recommend Jack Caton - Project Manager of 1st Priority Roofing, LLC here in Colorado Springs.

Description of Work
Great Inspection! Fair and informative

Category roofing, siding, house painters

Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best price, Gutter Repairs, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning and Fascia and Soffit Repair or Replacement. Ready for Maintenance Free Fascia & Soffit? We can show you affordable options. Not sure if it is time to replace your gutters? Don't worry we can show you what it would cost to repair and what it would cost to replace, to help you decide which option is best for you now. We also offer monthly specials on the promotions page of our website and encourage all to check them out. We look forward to working with you on your project and hope we become who you turn to for all your gutter needs.

Offers Coupon

Helix Painting

Helix Painting is a team of passionate, caring, service-oriented professionals. Family-owned and operated, we're committed to making your home painting experience easy and low-stress with our unique combination of personalized service, quality work, and an efficient process. We understand the frustration of working with home painting contractors who fail to deliver on promises. Team up with Helix Painting for brilliant results. Visit our website to book your free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

CertaPro Painters of Denver CO

At CertaPro Painters®, our promise has always been that of Certainty -- reassuring our customers of a worry-free and easy property improvement experience. While times may have changed, CertaPro Painters® local service and expertise remains the same. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Schedule our free estimate today. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated. Additional phone - (800) 689-7271.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check