1st Choice Remodeling

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2012

Handyman and small remodeling services...

Handyman

Royalty Electric

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Electrical Management Services, Inc.

We are an electrical contracting company, specializing in residential electrical services, repairs, wiring, panel upgrades, lighting, and more! We are a 3rd and 4th generation electricians, with combined industry experience since 1976. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We are so confident in our ability we will pay you $100.00 if we cant beat a competitors written estimate. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Electrical Management Services, Inc. on Angi

07/13/2020

Shawn was great. He was very responsive before and during the work. He went over everything in detail and all of the work came out great. We had our bedroom closet door widened to a French door and added lighting inside. New trim around the door and pant touched up where needed. Would definitely use again and recommend highly

Description of Work
We expanded our bedroom closet door to a French door and added lighting inside

Category closet systems,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,doors

07/02/2017

He was excellent! He made several very helpful suggestions. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Shawn did some planting and yard work for me.

Category handyman service,lawn service

06/28/2017

He was very professional and did excellent work. He made several very useful suggestions which saved time and money. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Shawn did several projects for me, including resealing two toilets, installing a bunch of LED lights, and repairing our fence.

Category fencing,handyman service,lighting,plumbing

08/02/2016

Shawn responded quickly to my initial email. He worked around my weird sleeping hours to meet with me to discuss the project. He had an estimate for me in a couple of days. Because a planned project was postponed Shawn was able to start was immediately. He and Juan started on Weds and were finished by Sat afternoon. Shawn even asked me if it OK to work on Sat. He was very professional, explained e...

Description of Work
Shawn made repairs to my carport. Replaced support beams and plywood used in the original build with better quality and more attractive materials. He also painted the exterior trim of my house. He took the color I selected and chose a complementary color to bring out some features of the house and keep it from looking bland, something I had not even thought of. I am so pleased with the improved appearance of my house He did far more than I expected.

Category house painters,interior painters

08/02/2016

Shawn and his assistants did a great job remodeling our kitchen. He's a really hard worker, has wide-ranging knowledge and skills, is prompt, honest, reliable and has a great sense of humor. We're very happy we hired Shawn for our remodeling job and are delighted with our new kitchen.

Description of Work
tore out old kitchen cabinets & installed new cabinets; removed wallpaper, resurfaced walls and painted; installed range hood and outlet vent; installed garbage disposal; built tile backsplash; tore out an old closet area and built new space for a refrigerator and pantry--a particularly difficult part of the remodeling project.

Category home remodeling

Drywall patching, install light fixtures, ceiling fans, install new sinks faucets,Install toilets: Install of window coverings: install towel bars: Install new vanity and sink: install doors and windows: install of cabinets: bathroom kitchen and basement remodel, interior exterior painting : repair and building of new decks.Install and repair of wood fencing.

*****Concrete, Roofing ,Crown Moulding, 3 way switchs or Dimmers, GFCI change out..****.

A Charge of 3percent will be added to credit card