1st Choice Remodeling

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2012

Handyman and small remodeling services...

Cliff Stuart Interior Painting

Cliff Stuart Interior Painting specializes in Interior Painting. Unlike other companies who offer "Painting" services, Cliff treats his Interior Painting as his craft. Cliff has a partner named Luis. Together, they offer interior painting services, as well as, wallpaper removal to the Denver market. Cliff & Luis go as far as Boulder to the north, and as far as Castle Rock to the south. Cliff Stuart Interior Painting has been around since 1983 providing professional, quality work. No subcontracting. Please call for quickest response!! Payment due upon completion.

Offers by Cliff Stuart Interior Painting on Angi
Stellar Painting & Remodeling

Stellar is a consultative style, family owned, and award winning business! We have been in business for 16 years and our focus is you and your needs. We are currently offering Online Interior or Exterior Virtual Online Bids. Please call us for more Details. We will do "In person" Exterior Bids in City's or Counties allowing it. Our Goal is provide a Fair Price for Consistent Positive End Results and be More Right than Wrong Always with our Estimates. Cost is determined by the job, no travel charge, no service fee, and no extra charge for after-hours service. Estimates are Free no matter where you live. Our mission is to care the most and have Hardworking Passionate People doing great work and providing a high level of Customer Service to our Clients. Additional contacts: Owner Guy W. Miller, Kris Nolan, Ashley Turner, Stacy Field Supervisors Nick Lawrence & Armando Torres. MAIN LINE FOR BID REQUESTS: (720) 981-7827(STAR). Send Bid Requests for Residential or Commercial to sc.stellar@choosestellar.com

Offers by Stellar Painting & Remodeling on Angi
Vivax Pros

Vivax Pros set the standard for house painters in Colorado by dedicating ourselves to serving clients. Vivax is a trusted home improvement contractor and unlike many other companies, don't accept payment or deposits until you and a Vivax Pros employee have inspected the job. We specialize in exterior painting projects and offer a couple add-on services including gutter and wood replacement. Exterior Painting Areas Served: Arvada, Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Commerce City, Denver, Edgewater, Englewood, Federal Heights, Golden, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Littleton, Morrison, Northglenn, Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Highlands Ranch, Longmont, Firestone, Frederick, Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Brighton, Castle Rock, Parker, Broomfield, Louisville, Superior, and Stapleton Awards 2-Time Inc. 500 Winner, Denver Business Journal 4-time fastest growing companies, Colorado Companies to Watch Top 50, Super Service Angie's List Award, A+ BBB rating, Lead Certified, Best of HomeAdvisor Award Winner.

07/13/2020

Shawn was great. He was very responsive before and during the work. He went over everything in detail and all of the work came out great. We had our bedroom closet door widened to a French door and added lighting inside. New trim around the door and pant touched up where needed. Would definitely use again and recommend highly

Description of Work
We expanded our bedroom closet door to a French door and added lighting inside

Category closet systems,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,doors

07/02/2017

He was excellent! He made several very helpful suggestions. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Shawn did some planting and yard work for me.

Category handyman service,lawn service

06/28/2017

He was very professional and did excellent work. He made several very useful suggestions which saved time and money. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Shawn did several projects for me, including resealing two toilets, installing a bunch of LED lights, and repairing our fence.

Category fencing,handyman service,lighting,plumbing

08/02/2016

Shawn and his assistants did a great job remodeling our kitchen. He's a really hard worker, has wide-ranging knowledge and skills, is prompt, honest, reliable and has a great sense of humor. We're very happy we hired Shawn for our remodeling job and are delighted with our new kitchen.

Description of Work
tore out old kitchen cabinets & installed new cabinets; removed wallpaper, resurfaced walls and painted; installed range hood and outlet vent; installed garbage disposal; built tile backsplash; tore out an old closet area and built new space for a refrigerator and pantry--a particularly difficult part of the remodeling project.

Category home remodeling

08/02/2016

Shawn responded quickly to my initial email. He worked around my weird sleeping hours to meet with me to discuss the project. He had an estimate for me in a couple of days. Because a planned project was postponed Shawn was able to start was immediately. He and Juan started on Weds and were finished by Sat afternoon. Shawn even asked me if it OK to work on Sat. He was very professional, explained e...

Description of Work
Shawn made repairs to my carport. Replaced support beams and plywood used in the original build with better quality and more attractive materials. He also painted the exterior trim of my house. He took the color I selected and chose a complementary color to bring out some features of the house and keep it from looking bland, something I had not even thought of. I am so pleased with the improved appearance of my house He did far more than I expected.

Category house painters,interior painters

Drywall patching, install light fixtures, ceiling fans, install new sinks faucets,Install toilets: Install of window coverings: install towel bars: Install new vanity and sink: install doors and windows: install of cabinets: bathroom kitchen and basement remodel, interior exterior painting : repair and building of new decks.Install and repair of wood fencing.

*****Concrete, Roofing ,Crown Moulding, 3 way switchs or Dimmers, GFCI change out..****.

A Charge of 3percent will be added to credit card