Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2013

We cover all Commerce City & Brighton as well as the Denver Metro area. From Interior Remodeling to exterior upgrades. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basement finish and Remodeling, Flooring, Doors, Home Renovations. Small Additions. Free Estimates

home remodeling

202180210
Complete gut and re-design of kitchen layout. Moved laundry from kitchen area to basement. Partial wall removal to open up kitchen and dining room. Built custom kitchen cabinets. Electrical, plumbing, paint and flooring.
View project
Kitchen project

home remodeling

202180210
View project

home remodeling (7)electrician (6)plumbers (5)interior painting (4)drywall (4)basement remodeling (3)countertop installation (3)tile installation (3)HVAC Companies (2)door installation (1)garage building (1)window replacement (1)

07/08/2021

Rachel A.

James and his team performed top-notch work on a total remodel of our kitchen and bathroom, along with flooring in a guest bathroom and painting of the entire condo. James was communicative and work was completed in a high-quality manner, on-time with no major budget surprises. We highly recommend James and will utilize his services again in the near future.

Description of Work
Kitchen/Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

03/23/2021

Lee Q.

James and his crew were amazing in every way. Dependable, hard working, friendly and finished ahead of schedule. We would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality work at a fair price.

Description of Work
Basement finish

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed] - we truly appreciated working for you and your family. The experience was mutually enjoyable.

01/27/2021

Ken H.

Our kitchen and laundry remodel went very well. Cost was competitive. Work was completed promptly as scheduled. Changes were handled quickly and to our satisfaction. The end result was exactly what we were looking for.

Description of Work
Kitchen & laundry remodel

Category electrician, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - You and your wife were ideal clients to work with. You knew what you wanted, had a concept and it was our pleasure helping you two bring it to life so to speak.

Jonathan S.

Excellent company very professional work and we have an awesome outcome. Beautiful new kitchen and family room. James and his crew are the best!

Description of Work
Kitchen

Category electrician, plumbing

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] - we appreciated working with you on your remodeling project. We take great pride in quality work at competitive pricing.

casey B.

Great! James and his crew did an incredible job!

Description of Work
Kitchen/Deck

Category countertops, decks, drywall, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - we really enjoyed working for and with you and your mother. We appreciate the feed back, but more importantly we enjoyed getting to know the two of you.

Adam V.

James and his crew did an excellent job building out a section for a home office in our unfinished basement. He and his workers were very easy to work with and they got the job done in great timing. My wife and I were very impressed overall and would definitely hire James again on our next home project.

Description of Work
Basement Office Build

Category electrician, remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - we appreciate the review, but more importantly we thank you for the opportunity to have worked for you and your wife.

Margaret B.

Fantastic. Reliable and affordable. Happy to recommend them. Can’t say enough nice things about them!!

Description of Work
Renovation

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thank [Member Name Removed] - your project was a highlight of our year. You and [Member Name Removed] were very easy to work with, and helping you design and bring to life your renovation and landscaping project was not only a lot of work, but was a lot of fun as well. We at ARS, Inc. are proud of what we helped you create.

07/07/2020

Bob M.

These positive reviews amaze me because my experience is completely different. Affordable Remodeling Solutions neither professional nor reliable. I called them last week and described to James in detail the project we need to have done. He said he would be at our home Monday morning (yesterday) at 9 am. We arranged other appointments at other times because of our appointment with James. At 9:20 am Monday, I called James to see where he was. He said he had not entered the appointment in his calendar; had completely forgotten about it; was in the car making a delivery; and would call me as soon as he stopped driving and could look at the calendar on his phone to reschedule our appointment. I specifically confirmed that he knew my phone number (which he would have had in any event from the “recent calls” list on his phone) and he said he did, even telling me my area code (which is not a local one). It’s now after 5 pm on Tuesday and James never bothered to call me. If you cannot rely on them to return a phone call or show up for an appointment, can you rely on them to complete a job?

Description of Work
Create space to install washing machine and dryer on main level of home

Category remodeling, garage builders

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank You Mr. [Member Name Removed] - As I explained on the phone, I had some unexpected things come up that morning we had scheduled our appointment, I lost track of the time and forgot to call you back. Unfortunately these things happen from time to time, but as I've learned in this business or any business for that matter, you can't please everybody all the time. I do hope you got your project completed though.

02/13/2020

Teresa &.

ARS did a great job! They were very professional, skilled, efficient and careful...a pleasure to work with and we love the outcome!

Description of Work
Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] - my crew and myself enjoyed working for the two of you, and hope you enjoy your master bath for many more years to come.

judy L.

Pretty good. I liked all the workers but for the company itself they were good but when it comes to the kitchen floor it wasn't good. They did not come back. I'll give an A for the workers only.

Description of Work
They redid my kitchen and changed my garage into a dining room office.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - We enjoyed working for you. Converting your garage into a dining room and office, as well as remodeling your kitchen was quite a task and we hope you get many years of enjoyment out of them.

Scott V.

Excellent. They were on time. They cleaned up. They did quality work. They communicated effectively with us. If there was an issue we were able to resolve it every time.

Description of Work
They did a whole home remodeling.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - Renovating your home was quite a task. My team and I truly enjoyed working for you and Steph. As with any large project there were some slight complications along the way, but are very proud of what we helped you two create.

Lisa C.

It was good. They had lots of ideas.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and all my floors.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - working for and with you on your project was a pleasure for us!

Tom W.

They were fantastic. This is the second big job they did for me. James was very responsible, timely, and easy to work with. His crew did an amazing job.

Description of Work
They converted 2/3 of my garage into a living space. A room with a bathroom a shower, toilet, and sink.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - we truly enjoyed working for you and Rose.

nancy K.

They were absolutely wonderful. They were just very good to me. They did stuffs like they fixed my windows, trimmed my windows and it was just beautiful. They were just terrific. They were someone I knew I could trust. I have 3 neighbors who saw how good their work was and they would be contacting them if ever they would need those kinds of service.

Description of Work
They tore up concrete, did grading, and painted my house.

Category remodeling, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - we appreciate the feed back, and look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Ronda P.

They are great. James is awesome. Fair price for the work. His guys are respectful and clean. Great with communication.

Description of Work
basement remodeling and drywall upstairs and garage. Tile work and plumbing

Category drywall, plastering, plumbing, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate it. Working for you and your family has been a wonderful experience for me and my team.

Contact

Phone

13611 E 104th Ave Unit 800

Commerce City, CO 80022

Website

Visa, MasterCard, Check
    Denver
    12/31/2020

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc.

How is Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. overall rated?

Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. open?

Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. provide

Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check

Does Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc.?

Yes, Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. offer?

Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc. offers the following services: We are a fully licensed and insured remodeling and renovation company, offering a variety of services. From doors, windows and roofing, to bathrooms and kitchens. Minor remodels to major renovations.