A Patchmaster Plastering,Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2010

Patchmaster offers free cost estmates The owner Richard Doyle is present from start to finish on your job. To insure you will be satisfied with your job....

Since 1997, we have been specializing in stucco services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Now offering Complete COVID-19 Sanitization services in addition to water damage, fire damage, mold remediation and storm damage clean up. We provide water extraction, dehumidification, drying, pack outs of contents, cleaning of contents, cleaning of soft goods, asbestos and lead testing, and more. IICRC Certified technicians on-staff at all hours. We work with all insurance companies. Our team is available 24/7.

Call us today for all of your stucco and siding installation and repair!

08/02/2016

Would not reply to my request for a bid.

Category stucco

10/13/2014

He didn't show up twice. A complete waste of time. It was a rental and I drove to the place and waited for this guy to show up...nothing. No phone call. He would not answer his phone. Totally unreliable and unprofessional. Don't use this service!!

Description of Work
He did nothing.

Category drywall

01/11/2014

The contractor never responded to my inquiry.

Description of Work
Tried to contact A Patchmaster Plastering.

Category plastering

01/03/2014

We had an appointment set up and he was a no-show. I called after 20 minutes and left a message and never got a return call back. Not my way of doing business with folks.

Description of Work
Nothing - we had an appointment set up and he was a no-show. I called after 20 minutes and left a message and never got a return call back. Not my way of doing business with folks.

Category plastering

12/23/2013

Richard is professional and responsive. He quoted a price and stayed with it upon completion. The work is excellent. I will totally recommend his services and use him again in the future. They don't come better than him and his craftsmanship.

Description of Work
He returned my initial call immediately and set up an appointment to come see the job. He showed up in the provided window of time and provided a price and the dates for completion.

Category drywall

Patchmaster is a full service drywall, plaster and stucco company. We do custom textures, quality patchwork and offer clean reliable service. Patchmaster has liability and comp. insurance and many references for you to contact.

Painting