TOPS IN COUNTER TOPS INC

With Angi since November 2010

Dayhoff Remodeling Inc.

Locally owned & operated since 2003, focused on high-quality craftsmanship and excellent client experience. Dayhoff Remodeling Inc. Is a licensed Remodeling Contractor specializing in interior and exterior home improvement. Kitchen, Bathroom, Wood Flooring, Tile, Paint, Wall Repair, Door and Window Relacement, Trim Carpentry, Custom Wood Working such as Cabinet Building and Built-in Shelving, and Deck Building and Maintenance. Handyman Service is also offered. We will work with you from design to completion of your project vision.

Granite Innovations llp

Our family owned business is happy to offer professional marble, quartz and granite fabrication and installation counter tops. With unique and extraordinary ideas for your projects. Enjoy the new elegance of your counter tops, contact us for more information. **Bathroom Deal** $350 Up to 48inches square feet Remnant slab colors (colors vary) 4 Different edges to choose from (Flat polish, Pencil edge, Waterfall edge and Bevel Edge) Undermounted vanity sinks (square or oval) **We will not disconnect or re connect any pluming**

Offers by Granite Innovations llp on Angi
Granite & Marble Designs LLC

Granite & Marble Designs is a full service stone fabrication company that has 16 employees to serve all your needs. Everything from custom work, design, stone selection, remodel, tile installation, etc. We work with all natural stones as well as all engineered stones such as Caesarstone, Silestone, Hanstone, Cambria, etc. We are fully insured for $2 million in general Liability and meet all workmans compensation insurances. We service the entire state of Colorado and we even go out of state, of course additional trip charges will apply outside of the Denver metro area. Our moto is "Where Service and Quality are as solid as our Product." Mention that you found us on Angies List and we will give you a free undermount sink (valued at $300). Can not be combined with any other discounts. Additional contact name -Michael Clifton or Jack Wilt. Office number - (303) 551-6000.. Additional contact names- Stephanie, Justin or Joe Additional emails - stephaniej@granitemarbledesigns.com, justin@granitemarbledesigns.com, joseph@granitemarbledesigns.com, jack@granitemarbledesigns.com, michael@granitemarbledesigns.com. See website for additional contact name, email & phone number. Parade of Homes award winner 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.

06/13/2015

Leslie F.

First, phone calls took days to be returned. Then the gentleman who measured for the granite installation forgot to include one segment of the order. But the worst part of the experience was that they broke the granite, glued it back together, didn't tell us there was damage, and expected us to take delivery. So from beginning to end, it was a bad experience.

Description of Work
They cut a slab of granite for our bathroom vanity and for other surfaces in the bathroom.

Category countertops

04/14/2014

Eileen A.

They had a nice selection about products. They were knowledgeable about products and helpful. Overall, it didn’t turn out so well with the installation. They sent somebody out to measure and I learnt something about the process, that the fit of the ultimate product is as good as the person doing that job. They had to make several cuts, but they expect that anyways so they always bring a saw. That turned out okay, they just had to make repeated cuts and that was not a problem. The girl that came here could have been better. She was also the one that ultimately reconfirmed and I didn’t know this, what I have already told the person on the showroom floor. They have a really odd way of operating. They make you pay for everything before you ever get it. What I didn’t understand was that anything I had told this girl until she came out to measure was had to be repeated. I didn’t understand that because I thought they already had the details on the kind of edging I wanted, because they offered several different edging. I didn’t know all that had to be brought up and it wasn’t brought up. So when they came to install it, I didn’t have any edge that I wanted, it was a totally different edge. I didn’t know the name of it, I was just pointing to it saying that is the one I wanted. They had sample pieces and I think I handed it to her in the showroom. I thought that was it, I was done with my part and when she came to measure, I thought they already had all the other details. She didn’t ask a lot of questions. There was a miscommunication on the edging and I have learnt something in the process to be incredibly diligent and write down exactly what you are walking away with. The responsibility should be on them to make sure that they communicate and reconfirm the products they are getting for their customers. I might have confirmed something but I didn’t know its name. They didn’t offer a fix; they didn’t offer a discount or they didn’t offer to redo it with the material I wanted or anything. I was stuck with that. It ended up in me telling them I will not use or recommend them. The product was good and the quality was good. It was a fair price for the product I got.

Description of Work
They put in bathroom countertops for me.

Category countertops