TKR Construction Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2011

Family owned and operated. We have been in business for 15 years in the Pikes Peak Region....

6 year Super Service Award winner serving most of the Front Range INCLUDING - Denver and Colorado Springs. Due to what we are passionate about, we purposely named this company "Integrous" (meaning "full of integrity"). How does integrity affect you? We believe it affects everything that we do for you. A passion for integrity affects how we handle you personally, conduct honest roof evaluations, handle your roof problems from start to finish, our pricing, and even down to how we handle our own business finances. All of these are done with the highest standard of true integrity. We plan to be around for the long run to serve you and your roofing needs. We specialize in roofing and hail & wind damage claims. We'll take care of all your roofing and gutter needs. For any other work like painting, windows, and siding, we'll provide you with a list of proven, trusted contractors to get your entire house back to pre-storm condition. We are licensed in over 42 jurisdictions.

We handle roofing jobs from repairs to complex roof replacements. We are a family owned Colorado Springs business that has great reviews from our customers! Rampart Roofing is licensed in El Paso and Teller Counties.

Protect your family and your investment with the help of our experienced and skilled team of roof specialists from a reliable roofing company in Denver, Colorado. Masterpiece Roofing & Painting does roof repairs and complete roof replacements and we excel at making sure your home looks the way you want it. If you need roofing services to repair storm damage or just want a new house paint, we are always at your service. Call us if you need any of the following services: * Roof Inspections and Assessment * Roof Repairs and Service * Residential Roof Replacement * Commercial Roof Replacement * Insurance Claim Assistance We are professional insurance negotiators. We get your roof approved by your insurance company if there is enough damage. 1st we assess the damage. If enough damage exists to get your roof bought from your insurance company then we have you sign an insurance agreement which means we will walk your roof with the insurance adjuster & get your roof & any & all damage bought & then we will repair everything in your insurance adjustment. We are also the very best house painters in town. We have experienced painters that can turn your home into a Masterpiece!

03/12/2014

Our experience with them went well. Overall, the job went great. We love it and now we are ready to sell our house. It was all clean. They were on time, did everything, and there was little mess.

Description of Work
TKR Construction Inc. did a whole bunch of miscellaneous handymen stuff for us.

Category handyman service

02/05/2014

Ryan was willing to visit my house and discuss the job with me on a week night. He listened carefully to what I wanted to have done, asked pertinent questions and promptly returned a bid that was very reasonable. He and his brother were always prompt and thoroughly explained any issues and suggested work arounds that gave good results. He did not require any advance money for supplies or progress ...

Description of Work
Tore out old kitchen cupboards, cast iron sink, and plumbing and hauled away. Installed new cupboards (new configuaration), sink, faucet, dishwasher, tile backsplash, microwave. Re-routed plumbing that was originally installed in an outside wall with no insulation. Insulated wall and added drywall (replacing plaster). Took obsolete wall register out and fabricated a door to look like existing cupboard doors.

Category remodeling

05/06/2013

TKR Construction Inc did a fine job. He was very punctual, he always came when he said he would and he explained everything which I really appreciated. His quality of work was good. I am not happy about the back splash but I have not talked to him about it so I don't think I would recommend anyone to use him for tiles.

Description of Work
I have used TKR Construction Inc. He took out old kitchen cupboards and put in new ones. He also did the tile back splash.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

07/27/2012

There's nothing I didn't like about TKR Construction, I just happen to get a better quote from somebody else. His quote was competitive, he was also the most honest, straight forward and he explained a lot of what needed to happen. He was the most well-informed, I would have to say and most personable.

Description of Work
We were looking at re-flooring half of our house.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

04/04/2012

Not done according to specs.

Description of Work
Not on the same page.

Category decks

I gave Memberr a bid for building his deck. He did not accept the bid so no work was done for Member

Remodeling general, ceramic tile, handymen, kitchen and bathroom, roofing, windows, decks & porches, all general building and construction (licensed in El Paso county)

Check, Visa, MasterCard