This Is How We Move It LLC

Founded 2017

This Is How We Move It LLC is a full service moving company in Colorado Springs. We believe our customers memories are irreplaceable! Our mission is to elevate our customers lifestyle through moving services by providing Safety, Accountability, Integrity, and Development a plan that accommodates

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

4.4

4.3

movers (14)

08/12/2022

Scott C.

One employee was an all star but 2 of the other movers I hired didn’t show up for an hour. Work was completed quickly once all had arrived.

Description of Work
moving across town

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

06/21/2022

Carol H.

We needed our antique upright piano moved during a flooring/carpeting remodel. I called 5 moving companies that boasted their businesses. Not one returned my messages. This is How We Move It was the ONLY one who answered the phone. I was impressed by the professionalism of how they made the arrangements and the contract they created outlining how they would execute the move. I was not present when the first pair came to move the piano (on time as promised) my husband said they were great. But I was there when Andrew and Kyle showed up (on time as promised). THEY WERE MEMORABLE!! Professional, kind, efficient, thorough. And Andrew with his great personality, was able to assure my husband (not an easy feat) that they would execute the move of the piano to the new position without damaging the new carpet . This was the first 600 lb piano that Kyle was moving. Andrew guided him thru the process, with great patience and smiles. Kyle was so very pleasant and friendly. Both hard working and just absolutely GREAT!!! This pair are a great reflection of a company of great INTEGRITY!!!

Description of Work
antique upright piano

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

11/07/2020

Nikki K.

Pros: - The lead mover worked quickly - The owner comped two hours off the time Cons: - Only one mover showed up when I was promised two. The second guy didn’t come for two hours (hence the two hours free) - The lead mover was extremely unprofessional, shouting profanities at my property manager because she asked him to move his truck - They didn’t cover any of my furniture with blankets so it got dirty and damaged - Destroyed one of my cabinets. Haven’t paid me back yet - Took smoke breaks, which I had to pay for, so my stuff had a lingering smoke smell - When I offered them pizza, the lead mover complained that he’d already had pizza that week - The junior mover was very inefficient, only carrying one small thing at a time.

Description of Work
Moving a 1-bedroom apartment

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

06/20/2020

Peggy B.

Amazingly well! they worked with us regarding moving date changes due to the expanding pandemic and were very helpful with advice, tips and extra-mile (no pun intended) service.

Description of Work
Move out of state

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

02/26/2020

Katie O.

Jarred is very professional. If you need a reliable moving company in Colorado Springs, I suggest using Keeping It Moving. Jarred will make your moving experience easy !

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

02/20/2020

Alzira (Z) P.

They were very professional. It was an emergency and they came in no time.

Description of Work
Move 3 bdrm set

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Phillip C.

It was excellent and the workers were great.

Description of Work
They moved my items to my new location.

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

Ron H.

100% correct and they did a great job. The owner of the company and the other man, they moved my stuff exactly, they moved it in a timely manner, they moved it with care and I am very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
They moved my furniture from Durango, Colorado to Lakewood, Colorado.

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Jan V.

The service was great, not only they move the pool table they also leveled up and re-felted the surface of the pool table and that is plus service for us. I would highly recommend them for local and long distance move, and they know what they're doing and does a great job. The price was very reasonable. We've used them 4 times and the same quality of service every time on those 4 different occasion. We have recommended them to other clients, and they were satisfied and happy with the service as well.

Description of Work
Local Move service and re-set up a pool table for us

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

Nataly R.

Extremely impressed with how seamless the process went with Keeping it moving. This was my first time working with a moving company and was pleasantly surprised with how swift the move went. All I did was direct movers with exactly what I wanted & they got it done in a timely fashion. Not to mention how friendly they all are. Moves can be stressful, and they alleviated the headache for me! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moving + Packing

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

02/06/2020

Cassie R.

It was amazing! These people know how to treat their customers and do their jobs right and in a quick and effective manner. I was extremely satisfied with the way they handled me and my belongings in such a hectic event. I would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

02/06/2020

Karen W.

Fantastic!!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

02/05/2020

Rey R.

It was great! Loved the staff. Very friendly and professional. They made me feel as i was the only customer and took the time to listened to my worries about moving and put my mind at ease. They were careful of my belongings and would not think twice to hire again.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

02/03/2020

Karen W.

Excellent Customer service and great preparation of things for protection!! Highly recommended 👍🏽

Description of Work
Moving and packing

Work Completed On 06/29/2019

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    HHG-00533
    CO
    Colorado: Public Utilities
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.