The Ding Guy

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2013

3001 E. Platte Ave.

Colorado Springs, CO 80909

Paintless Dent Repair. Locally owned and operated. 5 employees with a mobile service available....

09/11/2017

Jennifer D.

amazing job!

Description of Work
ding and scratches removed and total detail

Category auto repair

02/08/2017

Rebecca O.

Just picked up my Jeep from The Ding Guy after finally getting the hail damage repaired. Worth every second of the wait. Rachel made me feel more like family than a customer and Mike was as professional as it gets. I truly felt like he was treating my Jeep like it was his own. They kept me informed of the progress and the results were unbelievable. While all of my damage was on the exterior, I was stunned when I picked up my Jeep and discovered that they detailed the interior as well. Never once did I ever feel like they were trying to take advantage of me since I'm a woman, a common complaint a lot of my female friends have had at other shops in town. Seriously, don't go anywhere else, you won't regret it.

Description of Work
My Jeep was considerably damaged in the hail storm last summer.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

10/05/2015

Rome B.

He did a great job on my wife's car. He actually took the car apart, and it took about 4-5 days, and removed the dents from the inside of the car. The paint didn't chip, and the car looks brand new. He even worked with our insurance company, and did a phenomenal job. I would recommend Mike to anyone!

Description of Work
He removed the hail damage dents from my wife's car.

Category auto repair

11/22/2014

michael M.

James did a wonderful job pulling a number of door and hood dings from two separate vehicles. To get at the larger hood dings, he removed the hood in its entirety to ensure that he could do the work in the most demanding lighting conditions. When the work was done, I couldn't tell where any of the dings had been previously, even though some were on seams and bends. I am very happy with the service and professionalism and would recommend The Ding Guy to all.

Description of Work
Removed multiple door dings from two vehicles

09/30/2014

Jennifer M.

It was amazing! I had a scrape from another car that had backed up into me, and his guy that came out matched my Dodge paint and fixed the scratch that the person had put on my truck. He is polite and very knowledgeable and extremely honest. The most honest guy that I have ever had to deal with regarding my truck damages. All in all, the company is a 10+.

Description of Work
He repaired hail damage on my vehicle.

08/14/2014

Andy M.

James and his crew went above and beyond the call of duty to repair my Honda. They squeezed me into their already tight schedule and dealt with my insurance company so I didn't have to. My Honda looks better then it did before and I would recommend The Ding Guy to anyone and everyone I come in contact with. Thank you Ding Guys!!!

Description of Work
Repairs on my Honda Pilot hood and roof from the recent hail storm.

KARLE COACHWORK

Karle Coachwork, Inc has been in business for over 40 years and believes in taking care of their customers. We work on all makes and models, and also work with all insurance companies. We believe in doing it right the first time and having an end result that exceeds our customers' expectations.

Auto Body Work
    Auto Service
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Paintless dent repair: minor dents, door dings, hail damage repairs. Insurance claim specialist. Cosmetic conventional body repairs.

Heavy collision, frame or mechanic repairs.