Terrys Stuff

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2015

2921 Marion Dr.

Colorado Springs, CO 80909

Antique Refinishing and repair also Custom Furniture. All work done one project at time no dip tanks striping, sanding done by hand.

11/13/2020

DD L.

He made every effort to try to fix or find a new motor for the chair. I appreciate his determination in trying to reach the desired outcome.

Description of Work
An older model massage would not work.

Category custom cabinets, furniture repair

06/07/2020

Nina G.

Terry was terrific! He was very responsive and accommodating; he quickly replaced a broken caster on our 10 year-old office chair and got it looking good as new again. Would definitely recommend him and look forward to future projects together!

Description of Work
Casters replaced on Office Chair

12/17/2018

Chris P.

Terry did an excellent job of repairing our dining room chair that had broken. We would use him again!

Description of Work
Chair Repair

03/27/2018

Lawrence B.

Excellent. Terry Griffin is - without a doubt - a master craftsman. Recently, he completed quite a bit of work for us. Each piece was a work of art and it is obvious that he takes a great deal of pride in each item that enters his shop. Terry is very personable - easy to work with - and his pricing is reasonable as well. In short, he is very meticulous about his work - which takes time - but it is well worth the wait.

Description of Work
Refinish/repair dining room table (solid pecan wood), six supporting chairs and a small antique table.

10/11/2017

Daniel J.

Terry picked up the pieces and returned when finished.

Description of Work
Terry refinished several pieces of antique furniture. He did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him.

08/28/2017

W C.

Terry repaired a few small splits in the wood and refinished table with stain and lacquer. Our table was restored to its original beauty and we are very pleased with the work performed.

Description of Work
We had an antique dining room table refinished.

08/18/2017

ed S.

Excellent! Terry was prompt. He picked up the table and a couple of broken chairs. Delivered in excellent condition. His repairs were better than expected. Definitely recommend Terry for any wood furniture repairs.

Description of Work
We've moved several times and in those moves our formal dining table started breaking apart. Needed side rails replaced to insert leaves and a couple of broken chairs repaired.

05/30/2017

Kristen C.

I wasn't sure what to expect- the finish was decades old and had worn significantly on the top and around the corners. Terry gave several options for a new finish, but also offered to find a protected piece of wood with the original finish and match that. I chose the original finish, not even sure what it had looked like. I was delighted to see the finished product- he brought out the grain with a rich color and gave it a subtle sheen. The entire thing, including the dry worn-out spots looks new, but still authentic. I was especially impressed with the hardware work. I had always thought the drawer handles were a matte dark bronze, but he uncovered the light shiny brass underneath. I'm so happy that this family heirloom is getting a second life. I wish I had a before photo to include because it's a striking transformation!

Description of Work
Terry refinished an antique desk

05/22/2017

Timothy S.

Client was happy with the results.

Description of Work
Repaired an antique curio.

04/11/2017

Shelly B.

Very well. Professional and furniture looks great.

Description of Work
Repair antique hall tree and refinish rocking chair.

01/05/2017

Mar P.

He is just an honest man who does an excellent job. He gets the work done quickly and he will pick up and deliver which is great. He is reasonably priced which is a big deal for me. He does a lot of work for me with antiques and it is great.

Description of Work
He has refinished 5 pieces of furniture for me so far. The last visit was just for one piece but I have used him for more repair before.

Category furniture repair, custom furniture

08/24/2016

Mary M.

I have a 1920s Butler Side Table that had the pedestal base completely broken, and I wasn't sure that I would be able to have it repaired. Terry did an absolutely wonderful job of repairing and refinishing the table. It is so beautiful; I am absolutely thrilled. I would recommend Terry without hesitation as his work is exquisite. Right now, he has another antique desk of mine that he is refinishing. In addition to restoring antique furniture, he does wonderful woodworking. I have been to his business and seen projects he is working on; he is definitely a master craftsman.

Description of Work
Repaired and refinished an antique 1920s Butler Side Table

07/26/2016

DON O.

Terry made me a beautiful utilitarian wall clock, with which I can conceal a firearm inside and keep it out of the reach of children. He also refinished my Antique French dining room table. I have received numerous compliments on it from family and friends. Now I am looking forward to having my dining room chairs refinished as well. He is polite, friendly, and very professional. He's a very skilled tradesman and I will be going to him for all of my custom and refurnished furniture in the future. Highly recommended!! -Don

Description of Work
Terry made me a wonderful clock, with which I can conceal a firearm inside and keep it out of the reach of children. He also refinished my Antique French dining room table.

Category furniture repair, custom furniture, woodworking

Cutwood Custom Carpentry LLC

With over 6 years of general construction experience, I am here to repair, construct any need or dream you may have.

Award 2022
    J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

Award 2022
    Furniture - Custom Made
    Furniture - Sales

Repair Refinishing of all types of wooden furniture and doors. Custom Furniture any style any wood.

Broken metal parts on wooden framed furniture.