Talmich Plumbing & Heating

Colorado: General
02/28/2023

9150 Bellcove Circle

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Full Service & Repairs, Water Heaters, Boilers, Furnaces, Remodeling & New Construction Over 37 years of experience!! Preferred method of contact is by phone. We can understand your needs over the phone much better than by email....

plumbers (126)water heaters (40)HVAC Companies (14)drain cleaning (8)home remodeling (6)gas leak repair (3)excavating (3)well & water pump repair (2)water softeners (2)drain pipe installation (1)irrigation system (1)

09/29/2020

Eric C.

Talmich Plumbing & Heating did an excellent job! They came out promptly yesterday to do the estimate and they did the replacement hot water heater installation this morning. They helped recommend a replacement hot water heater. They were prompt, timely, courteous and efficient. I highly recommend Talmich.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

08/27/2020

Michael R.

This agreement was for a multi part job. It was at a rental property where I was in and out many times in the course of the work being done. Some was done pretty well. Other parts were done poorly or completely wrong. We had to call them back because the drain piece was missing form a shower they installed. They blamed another crew there doing other work and hesitated to fix it. On a $10,000 job, they hesitated on this little part. Most concerning were two aspects of the contract that were originally done by an fairly inexperienced employee that had to be completely redone by another employee. The minor was that after installing a kitchen sink, they left the dishwasher disconnected. The major one was a replumbing of a lawn sprinkler system. We were not sure what was wrong when we went to test it. I was at the property when the man came to right the wrongs. I figured it would be quick things that we simply failed to understand – like a valve turned the wrong way. Nope. He was there for hours. With more copper pipe, more tools, more everything. We will not do business with Talmich again.

Description of Work
Multiple jobs - remodeling bathroom, replumbing lawn irrigation, fixing leak, kitchen sink installation

Category irrigation systems,plumbing,drain pipe,home remodeling,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

05/19/2020

Angela S.

Extremely pleased with the material and color I chosen for the shower remodel. They listened to my requests and was accommodating.Very professional with explaining and answering my questions. Was easy to work with and left remodel of my bathroom in very clean condition. No damages and work was done on time. Good follow up to see if I had any concerns. All employees wore shoe coverings, gloves and masks for any health concerns. Beautiful work!!

Description of Work
Remodel for Walk In Shower

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

06/06/2019

Allen H.

They came out for an initial appointment and were supposed to provide an estimate for the work to be done, however I never heard back from them. After waiting a week, I reached out and left voicemails with no return call. I finally got ahold of them and asked if they were still working on the estimate and he said he'd check when he got back to the office and let me know, but I still never heard back from them. Seems like they were probably not interested in the work, but I would just ask that they still respond to a potential customer and just be honest and communicate that they don't want to take on the job. Leaving someone hanging after multiple attempts seems like poor business to me.

Description of Work
Plumbing in Basement

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

01/06/2019

Ronald T.

Cleared it out and then verified it was clear all the way to the main sewer line.

Description of Work
Clogged sewer line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

12/21/2018

Bruce W.

No problem with the water heater install. Initially, there was a problem with my passive hot water loop. After reviewing on Angies list; Tom at Talmich contacted me and came over and found the problem. It seems there was a communication problem and they did not get my phone messages. Eric came by the next week and fixed the problem, now I have hot water instantly at the farthest tap from the water heater. It was nice to have Talmich resolve the issue.

Description of Work
water heater replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

12/13/2018

Tom H.

I never heard from Talmich or any other Angie's list vendor.

Description of Work
I needed a gas line ran from utility room to stove location and was looking for an estimate.

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

12/13/2018

John K.

Very well. Talmich responded to request and had the problem corrected within 24 hrs.

Description of Work
Water running too long upon flushing toilet. Flush-Mate needed a cartridge replacement.

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

09/28/2018

Scarlett H.

Erik and Tom were very professional and friendly. They have done lots of work for me over the years and I highly recommend them and this company to any one.

Description of Work
Complete New Bathroom (Tub, Vanity, Toilet, Medicine Cabinet), Plumbing, Kitchen Cabinets, Water Heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

07/23/2018

Judy B.

Fantastic experience. Great company!

Description of Work
water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/21/2018

06/20/2018

RON S.

Smooth. Very happy with service provided.

Description of Work
Replace toilet, replace outside faucet

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

05/11/2018

Jeff B.

Eric and Brock arrived ahead of schedule and took care of a valve replacement and two other minor issues very quickly. Worked efficiently and professionally. Finished work looks great. Eric was also an excellent communicator, explained repairs nicely and answered all questions. One of my best service experiences. I can definitely recommend Tom, Eric and crew.

Description of Work
Leaking valve replacement on backflow preventer plus two other minor items

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

03/23/2018

Mary S.

Two men came and fixed the shower. They replaced the pipes in our drain. They were very nice and professional. Did the work pretty fast too. So happy it is all fixed and it didn't cost as much as I was afraid it would be.

Description of Work
Water wouldn't stop running in our shower and drain pipe leaking water on our washer in the laundry room.

Cost $202.4

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

01/29/2018

Seth O.

I met with Eric on Monday to talk about replacing my 17 year old water heater. I had a real good feeling after talking with Erik and felt that he understood my needs and wants. He promised me an estimate that night or the following day. Two weeks later and I never received the promised estimate. I tried leaving a message and emailing after one week but nothing. Evidently they didn't need my business.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

[Member Name Removed], My name is Tom Talmich I am the owner of the company, this is totally my fault and I take the responsibility for it. I just got back from being out of town and Erik gave this to me to handle and I got it lost in all the others. I apologize for this as this is not how we normally run our business and I will make sure things like this don't happen again. I will call you in person to apologize as well. Tom Talmich

01/09/2018

Emma P.

They were able to do the work on the same day I called.

Description of Work
Fixed gas leak

Category gas leak repair

12/04/2017

Rodger W.

They were responsive, professional and had parts on hand to resolve the issue within 20 minutes.

Description of Work
Leak in a under-sink shutoff valve

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

10/18/2017

Victoria H.

Had some leaking shower fixtures. Eric is proficient and knowledgeable about older plumbing fixtures and was able to make everything work perfectly with no more leaking. Even though I had another plumber tell me that nothing could be done unless we opened up the tile, Eric was able to go in and replace what needed replacing and didn't blink an eye. He had to come back later because we found that I had a loose toilet. Good thing he fixed that as well since it had not been seated correctly and would have caused major headaches in the near future.

Description of Work
Leaking Shower/Tub Faucet set up - Restore & Replace Leaking Toilet - Pull Toilet, repair, reset Replace Toilet mechanism Other Miscellaneous

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

10/11/2017

Stanley B.

Good work was done quickly and as promised.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

10/08/2017

Richie V.

Excellent. Tom and Erik are my plumbing go to guys now.

Description of Work
Toilet replacement and shutoff valve replacement.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2017

09/16/2017

Mike R.

Terrible inexperienced plumber - only able to install one faucet and wanted to tear out drywall to install the other at approx. $1000. I called another plumber who got the faucet installed quickly and inexpensively. I was charged for two installs and only one was completed.

Description of Work
Two bathroom faucets installed.

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

Work that customer wanted completed would have not been up to code , advised customer about that and he chose to go another route. I advised my tech to do it right or walk away!

09/04/2017

Mary T.

Scheduled appointment. Took time off work only to have them call 30 min after scheduled time to say they couldn't make it. Rescheduled for 2 days later... no show & no call

Description of Work
Needed the thermostats checked and furnace A/C unit checked out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

08/23/2017

Rebecca M.

Quote was accurate. Company was responsive and easy to work with. Plumber was on time, professional, and polite.

Description of Work
plumbing (tub & shower) for bath remodel

Work Completed On 08/23/2017