We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Sun Power Energy LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2019

2090 Copley Rd

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Free Solar Consultations: Let the experienced team at Sun Power Energy help you decide if solar is right for you. Solar Installation - Maintenance - Repairs Sun Power Energy is the complete source for exceptional solar panel installation service. Call us Today! Free on-site Consultations. 719-238-4554 Sun Power Energy is backed by our installation team with 30 years of experience....

03/24/2021

Grant V.

Miguel was very professional and honest. He ensured the work was completed satisfactory and to my standards. He was willing to adjust along the way to ensure I was fully satisfied with the workmanship of any subs and that everything we agreed upon was accomplished. If you are in need of someone to represent you with your next project give Miguel an opportunity to show you what he can do.

Description of Work
roofing & Solar installation

Category roofing,solar panels

01/15/2021

GEORGE (JACK) P.

EXCELLENT - MIGUEL IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HIM AND HIS CREW DID A GREAT JOB

Description of Work
SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION

01/15/2021

Elizabeth J.

Wonderful, communication and customer service are excellent

Description of Work
roofing, eletrical upgrade, solar installation

Category electrician,roofing,solar panels

12/03/2020

Joseph L.

I found all of the workers very friendly, professional , and skilled at their tasks. The guided me through each step of the installation procedure with support, knowledge, and smiles. I highly recommend their exceptional teamwork, training, competence, knowledge, and professionalism.

Description of Work
solar installation of 16 panels on my roof, plus associated metering and distribution assemblies on the outer house walls.

Category electrician,solar panels

11/11/2020

Robert D.

Great and timely! installed in less than 1 day

Description of Work
solar system installation

07/22/2020

Gordon V.

Everything is fine but they are little slow for the work and I am expecting them to be done early. I would gonna use them again, they did a good job with the work and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a solar power for me.

07/08/2020

Foster A.

It was good. Their workmanship was great. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I bought a solar panel from them and they installed it for me.

07/08/2020

Fred & Mary R.

I was very happy with them. They were very friendly. They got right on the job. They were very clean and didn't leave a mess. Everything was very good. They didn't take them long and they explained everything.

Description of Work
They installed a solar panels for me.

07/01/2020

chuck & Sandy M.

Very well, particularly the management of the project by Miguel Silva

Description of Work
electrical, roof, solar

Category electrician,roofing,solar panels

03/18/2019

Teri U.

After talking to several solar companies I was lucky enough to get a hold of Miguel, he was able to come over and talk me through several options for panels, efficiencies, and price. I was impressed by his knowledge and patience in explaining the possibilities and benefits. He was not a high pressure salesman, more like a concerned friend to get whatever result was best for me. I would recommend him highly to anyone who wants to save energy. It turned out I didn't have a system built, but when/if I do there's no doubt I'll work with Miguel.

Description of Work
Asked for advice and estimate on solar energy system

Category solar panels

Roof Corp of Metro Denver Inc.

RoofCorp is a locally owned company specializing in residential roofing. If you have a worn out roof, or if your home has hail or wind damage, we can help! We've installed thousands of roofs throughout the Denver area. We also repair and replace siding as well as completing general contractor jobs. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal!

Offers by Roof Corp of Metro Denver Inc. on Angi
    Advanced Exteriors Inc

***WE ARE A FULLY LICENSED BUSINESS*** $500.00 advertising credit for Angie's List members (for any cash project of roof/windows/siding replacement). Cannot be applied to insurance deductibles as stipulated by Senate Bill 12-038.Free inspections, estimates, & Top of the House evaluations. Insurance claim specialists w/free claim settlement services. Licensed in all municipalities/counties in greater Denver Metro and Front Range, bonded and insured. MasterElite Contractor and Master Commercial Roofer w/GAF, GAF Certified Green Roofer & Community Contractor (Habitat for Humanity). SELECT ShingleMaster and Master Shingle Applicator w/CertainTeed. Certified Contractor w/Versico Roofing Systems, Owens Corning Preferred and Top of the House Certified Preferred Contractor, DaVinci Masterpiece Contractor, Milgard Windows & Doors Certified Dealer, Kaycan Certified Dealer, EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm, and Member of: National Roofing Contractors Association, Colorado Roofing Association, Western States Roofing Contractors Association, BBB, NFIB, DMCC, MNCC, BCC, DWCC, Quarrix Advisory Council. Honesty and integrity are at the foundation of our business. Commitment to customer service is our highest priority. Additional address - 2200 S Valley Hwy, Denver, CO 80222.

Offers by Advanced Exteriors Inc on Angi
    Reliant Electric

Reliant Electric has been family owned and operated in the Colorado Springs area since 2005. We have almost 20 years experience in the field. We are reliable, honest, and dependable. Come to us for all of your electrical contracting needs! Reliant Electric specializes in residential work, panel upgrades and remodels, but welcomes commercial projects as well. The company is fully licensed and insured, and has an "A+" rating with the BBB. We offer free estimates, call today. We look forward to serving you.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check

Design, consultation, installation, removal and re-installation, repairs, batteries, monitoring, electrical upgrade