SPARKLE CLEAN

With Angi since August 2010

Handy House Cleaning

Gr8 Cleaning, LLC

A small business that prioritizes giving the best service. We are locally owned and operated in Colorado Springs with over ten years experience. Our services include house cleaning, move outs, post construction cleaning services, etc.

HighLow Cleaning

At HighLow, we use our detail oriented approach toward your home cleaning and sanitization services to ensure our customers' homes always meet our high standard of cleanliness. We use this professional house cleaning system so our clients are always satisfied and can expect a consistently clean and beautiful space. If you're interested in having your whole home cleaned and sanitized, we encourage you to reach out to us today!

11/15/2016

lisa V.

I would recommend Sparklean 200%! I needed a few areas cleaned before we listed my late father's house for sale and since her crew was already scheduled, Mandy, the owner, personally came out to clean what I needed cleaning. The oven looks brand new and the basement bathroom, which was horrendous, is literally "sparkling" clean! I am so very pleased with this business and I'm going to hire them to clean my new house before we move in. I just can't say enough about how happy and blessed I was to find Sparklean!

Description of Work
Oven cleaning and basement bathroom cleaning. Both were very dirty!

04/16/2015

Landee Z.

Description of Work
Cleaned home , they are okay. Sometimes good sometimes marginal.

09/04/2014

Deanna B.

They did a magnificent job! They stayed with the job for 7 hours with a cheerful attitude and got everything done beautifully. They said they would stay as long as it took to get the job without adding to the estimate they gave me. They also brought their own cleaning supplies.

Description of Work
They did a deep clean. Cleaned all of the wooden blinds, kitchen cabinets, and floors. They got grease off the kitchen cabinets I didn't think would ever come off. They did all the dusting and cleaning of windows and floors and vacuumed.

04/14/2014

Dona Q.

Same as above

Description of Work
We met with Mandy; however, we choose not to use this service provider at this time after reading several reviews on Angie's List.

04/22/2013

Shelly E.

They are very friendly. However, there are a few things that they missed or I would have liked to see them do. I don't know if I would use them again. They are reasonably priced. They have to wash the floors better. They didn't even wash the bathroom floor. They did do what was asked but I'm pretty particular. They may have missed a room. They would have been willing to do anything that we asked them to. They have missed a few things but again, I don't know if they were asked to do those things.

Description of Work
Sparkle Clean came out and cleaned the house.

09/02/2010

Vicki S.

They are prompt and start cleaning immediately upon arrival. The team always asked if I would like any deep cleaning, such as window blinds, baseboards, cabinet doors etc. They do a very thorough cleaning: bathrooms, dusting, vacuming, hardwood and tile floors, appliances, countertops. I am very pleased and would highly recommend their services. I feel very secure with them in my home.

Description of Work
I am very particular with my house. The team is always prompt and do a thorough job. They take pride in their work and they are a pleasure to have in my home.