Service First Plumbing Heating and Drains LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2013

PO BOX 60726

Colorado Springs, CO 80960

Service First Plumbing Heating & Drains, LLC takes pride in providing quality plumbing, heating, air conditioning and sewer & drain services. Our highly trained service technicians focus on providing you the best possible service. We offer complete Service and repair as well as sales and installation for both Residential and commercial clients. We specialize in: • Plumbing Repair & Replacement • Drain Cleaning • Radiant and Hydronic Heat Repair and Replacement • Forced Air Heat and Air-Conditioning Systems • Indoor Air Quality • Yearly Preventative Maintenance • Furnace repair and Installation • Drain Cleaning • Water Heater Repairs and Replacement • Faucets and Fixtures • Real Estate Services • Property Management Services • Residential & Commercial Offering same day emergency service with fully stocked trucks and experienced technicians. Service First Plumbing Heating & Drains is a fully insured and licensed company. We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction is our main objective. References are gladly given upon request. Angie's List Super Service Award Winner! When you want a professional in your home or business, give us a call!...

09/24/2015

Robert S.

Went well - professional, but friendly.

Description of Work
Inspected, tested, and cleaned the A/C unit.

09/19/2015

Dawn S.

Job well done. Previously the only way a person could replace the filter was by opening up the furnace and installing it directly next to the blower. It was only a matter of time before a wire would disconnect. Now replacing the filter is simple.

Description of Work
Provided a filter sleeve in the cold air return.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Thank you for your kind review [Removed Member Name], always a pleasure working for you!

09/03/2015

Kevin D.

Called Service First after my water heater had gone out and saw that they had an Angies List deal for a new water heater replacement for $700. As my existing water heater (50 gallons) was larger than the offered deal (40 gallons), I called them first to see if they could upgrade the unit. The customer service rep was helpful and contacted their field guy to setup a time to come by the next day to verify all the costs that would need to be done. I agreed and an appointment for the next afternoon was scheduled. The next morning I was called as the technician was available earlier and he came by promptly and went over my existing W/H and what the total cost would be including permits for the new install with a 50 gallon tank. The cost was still very low and I agreed to have the work done. He started immediately and was finished in about 2 1/2 hours as he was working by himself and had to both take the old unit out and bring in the new unit. The technician was very professional and friendly and did not hesitate to answer all questions I had about maintenance and lifespan of the unit. All in all I would recommend and will probably use them again in the future for AC/Heating and plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Changed out water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

07/14/2015

Todd G.

For the special, the price was terrific.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal to get our water heater fixed.

Category water heater repair

{member name removed}, Thank you for the review we hope to serve you again in the future with your heating or plumbing needs.

06/30/2014

Debi N.

It was a very satisfactory experience. Work was done well and quickly. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking sinks, caulked shower, replaced toilets

06/11/2014

Ruth T.

They were great. Was lucky they were able to come out so quickly. They were very professional and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced my 30 gallon hot water heater with a 40 gallon. they were very good at what they did.

Category water heater repair

[member name removed], Thank you for the review. Glad we can help

06/10/2014

Michael B.

An upstairs toilet was getting repeatedly clogged for no apparent reason. Plunge it and it was OK but would recur. That one the plumber fixed in a few minutes. Remember this. A toothbrush can get snagged in teh turns and allow everything to pass but then clog repeatedly and never move --chuckle. Beware tooth brushes anywhere near the toilet. The downstairs one had a different problem and the plumber didn't have the tools to snake more thna the just the toilet. He found not problem there after some serious effort and decided it could be something similar which he just could get out of the toilet. So, we discussed it and he gave me good advice on a replacement toilet. Odd as it may seem, I think it was the right decision to replace this cheap toilet with a dependable more modern one. He came back out and set the toilet under the remaining cost of the special. The toilet works great now, both do.

Description of Work
Helped solve a couple toilet clog issues

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

{member name removed}, Thank you for the awesome review. It was my pleasure working with you on this job. Please let us know if we can help with your heating or plumbing needs again in the future.

06/03/2014

Nicole R.

Tyler showed up promptly, and carefully went through the whole installation process with me. He was very polite, and he also was very careful to avoid marring my cabinets when he was taking the new heater down the very narrow basement stairs. He was thorough and finished the work in a timely manner. I felt that he did a very good job and that he ensured I understood the reasons for replacing additional venting and pipe, which wasn't part of the original Angie's List deal. I liked his work so much that I purchased a two-year service club membership. I would recommend Tyler and his company.

Description of Work
Tyler installed a new hot water heater and removed the old one. He also upgraded the gas line and changed the venting to meet current code.

Category plumbing

[Removed member name], Thank you for your kind words. See you this fall!

05/02/2014

Gary S.

Tyler and his assistant James did a great job of removing and replacing my water heater. Old, corroded, and rusty plumbing made the job more challenging, but they were up to the task. The new plumbing looks much neater and will make a future water heater replacement much easier. Oh, and the new water heater works great!

Description of Work
Installed a new water heater and replaced old plumbing.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

{member name removed}, Thank you for this review. We appreciate your buisness

02/12/2014

Derek C.

We had previously used them for service earlier in October. They came out to rearrange some pipes under our counter. We called them again thinking maybe the leak was connected. The tech was prompt and timely, they have always been timely. He checked all around and fixed what we needed and didn't even charge me. He wasn't here long and it was an easy fix. We will definitely use them again! They are awesome!!!

Description of Work
They came out to check a leak on under the dishwasher

Category plumbing

[Removed member name], Thank you for your review. We value you and appreciate your business

01/22/2014

Joseph K.

They did an excellent job. Tyler was very professional and knowledgeable. The city inspector stated the installers did a great job. It passed inspection with no issues.

Description of Work
They replaced my water heater.

Category water heater repair

{member name removed}, Thank you for a positive review. We value you as a customer and appreciate your business.

12/02/2013

Marcia D.

removed and fixed a leaking toilet. He did a fabulous job, was prompt and professional. Felt I got great service. He went overboard by changing out my filter in the furnace for me free of charge.

Description of Work
I used SERVICE FIRST PLUMBING HEATING AND DRAINS LLC

11/01/2013

Frank A.

The offer was for two hours of labor. Tyler fixed the leak in less than an hour. I didn't have anything else for him to do at that time, but he suggested that I schedule another appointment to service my hot water boiler. He came back at a later date and flushed out the boiler and adjusted the pressure tank in about an hour. On both occasions, he was prompt, courteous, and extremely efficient with his time. I have used many plumbers over the past 30 years. Most take their sweet time to run up the labor rate. This technician was by far, the best I've ever used. I would whole-heartedly recommend this company for plumbing or heating repairs!!

Description of Work
Fixed a leak on an outdoor faucet and serviced my furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

{member name removed}, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family. We appreciate you as a customer

10/29/2013

Nicole R.

Tyler was prompt and very courteous. He carefully explained the work that was required, which included replacing some valves and pipe that were not up to code anymore. I feel that I received excellent service, and that I understood exactly what he did during the servicing.

Description of Work
Tyler installed a new hot water heater and removed the old one. He also cleaned and serviced my furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

[Removed member name],Its been a pleasure serving you over the years. Thank you for the kind review.

10/29/2013

Carmen C.

They did a very satisfactory job. They got the water heater installed in a good amount of time. I would use them again. They were very accommodating to our needs and did exactly what we needed. We did pay for the after installation inspection and carbon monoxide tester, but we knew that beforehand. Getting the work set up was easy and the techs showed up on time. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I purchased the big deal for a 40 gallon water heater including installation.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

{member name removed}, Thank you for trusting us with replacing your water heater.

10/28/2013

Jerrie H.

They were outstanding. Came out and fixed it and I have not had any problems since. I would have them again.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak behind a washing machine.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business over the years. We appreciate you and look forward to serving you again soon.

10/21/2013

Patti Z.

My water heater pressure and temperature relief valve began to leak water. The water temperature was unusually hot. I found Service First on Angie's list and Tyler took my call immediately. He finished some work ahead of me and was able to squeeze our water heater work into his schedule. Tyler arrived promptly, explained the work and repaired the water heater. He answered all my questions in terms I could understand. He was priced very reasonably and very friendly. I highly recommend Service First!

Description of Work
Fixed hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

Thank you for your business and kind review.

10/19/2013

Terry M.

Tyler came with a newly hired apprentice. Both men were very professional, efficient, and friendly. I needed the plumbing under my kitchen sink redone, and because my home was built in 1937 they had to deal with old plaster and concrete to get at the pipes. The job was done in a very timely manner and everything was kept neat and clean. It took 3 hours to complete the job, so an additional hour of labor ($79) and parts ($132.15) were added to the bill...a very reasonable sum. I would highly recommend Tyler and will use him again when the occasion arises as they do all varieties of service from plumbing to cooling and heating, water heaters, and boilers.

Description of Work
Reconstructed the plumbing under the kitchen sink

10/14/2013

Nancy S.

Everything was done fixed in less than two hours! Very pleased with this company from the first phone call and was called back right away when the said they would. The plumber was helpful and informative as well as efficient.

Description of Work
several slow drains, shower/tub faucet replacement, toilet leak fixed

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

[Removed member name], We just wanted to say thank you for your review and it was a pleasure working for you.

10/10/2013

Michael B.

It actually went pretty well. I had a couple of people come out and looked at a plumbing issue. The first one, I think it was a different company, and they didn't actually do more than surface level plumbing. Service First did a really good job and they had solved all my problems. I had a pair of related problems in 2 different toilets that kept repeatedly getting clogged, they solved one and gave me information on best way to solve the other one and it was in fact replacing the toilet, and I did. Then have them back out using the first time that I purchased on Angie's List and they installed the second toilet for me. There wasn't any additional service cost, I purchased the toilet myself which is about $300. I would use them again if I'd ever have that kind of problem again.

Description of Work
I used Service First Plumbing Heating & Drains LLC.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

[Removed member name], Thank you for using us for this job. We appreciate your business

10/09/2013

Donna R.

They did fine. They did various plumbing things like replaced faucets and checked some connections. I wasn't there when they did it, my husband was there and we were satisfied with it.

Description of Work
We used Service First Plumbing Heating & Drains LLC a couple of weeks ago.

Category plumbing

[Removed member name], Thank you for your business please let us know if we can help with any of your heating or plumbing needs in the future.

10/09/2013

MIKE C.

We had purchased a big deal for the service, and he was a real nice kid. He did a good job, and I actually even gave him a tip. I paid him more than the big deal for parts, but that was not way out of line. I thought the service was well worth it. I thought it was very fair. I haven't had any problems with the repairs that he did. He was responsive, and got to me very fast. I told him that I want him to come inspect my furnace before the snow comes in.

Description of Work
We used Service First Plumbing Heating & Drains LLC. He repaired a leaky toilet tank, he also replaced an repaired an outside faucet, and upstairs he inspected and established there wasn't any major problem.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind review we appreciate your business and hope to work for you again in the future.

10/08/2013

Thomas L.

The requested a two week delay from the original installation date. They showed up on time. After starting the work, they needed to go out and get some additional parts. Once he returned, he complete the work, walked up through what he did, and answered all our questions.

Description of Work
Replaced existing gas hot water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Thank you for your review (Removed members personal information) glad we could help.

10/03/2013

Michelle W.

Tyler is the best!!! I had him come to the house last month because our carbon monoxide detector was reacting to something in the house. He fixed a gas leak the same day I called for an appointment. While he was here we discussed having the gas water heater replaced with an electric one since the warranty had expired. We also have too many appliances in a small area (washer/dryer, gas furnace and gas hot water heater). On 9/30/13 he replaced the water heater, replaced the gas line and cleaned and repaired the furnace. He found a hole in the duct work and took care of that too. During this entire process we found out that the contractor who replaced our furnace in 2006 never pulled a permit. Tyler researched it for me and pulled a permit so that we could have the hot water heater and furnace inspected at the same time. The job was done professionally and quickly. Tyler and his wife, Hannah, were very easy to work with and they answered all of my questions patiently and thoroughly. I have no problem recommending this business to everyone!!!

Description of Work
Gas leak repair, change from gas to electric hot water heater, repair ductwork for furnace, and cleaned and repaired the furnace. Also took care of permit that had never been pulled to replace furnace in 2006.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, gas leak repair

{member name removed}, Thank you for trusting us with the work done at you home.We appreciate your business and loyalty.

10/01/2013

Frank F.

in I had some very specific needs/requirements for this project, due to my son who is a recent Stem cell transplant patient. We need to replace our existing equipment anyway, but adding A/C and some technologically advanced air quality equipment to our system was a necessity. Desire to replace with High Efficiency equipment was preferred, though a secondary priority. Tyler immediately engaged with our special needs by helping me research various options related to air quality and ultimately recommending a combination of equipment that I feel certain is doing the best job of meeting all of our specialized needs, while keeping our operating costs as low as possible. The fact that he proposed to do so by installing top of the line models of Trane equipment at a price that was less than some contractors bid to install standard efficiency equipment put him over the top in my bidding process. He spent extra time in follow-up to help us correctly apply for a number of rebates we qualified for as well. Our equipment was high on technology and was a relatively complicated install compared to standard equipment, but Tyler demonstrated an ability to work with the best and newest equipment, researching and applying new information and techniques where necessary. The equipment had one hiccup a couple of months after install, caused by some of the system technology protecting its self from user error. The system was doing such a good job on air quality that I needed to clean out the filters sooner than expected and didn't realize it. Tyler came out, troubleshot the problem effectively and had us back up an running quickly. Even though he would seem rather youthful to some his years of experience in HVAC installation were apparent. The benefit of Tyler running a low overhead operation was clear in the pricing, yet I didn't feel like I compromised anything in regards to quality of service or the installation work its self. He doesn't have a lot of people to throw at a project so that might be a detriment in certain cases but the trade off of a little extra time for the great price / quality combination for our project was well worth it. Tyler's service and approach felt very personalized which is what we wanted for such a high dollar project and helped give us confidence that we had received the best that was available out of the very saturated and potentially confusing Front Range, HVAC market. From our first face to face meeting I was sure Tyler was somebody I could trust and he did not disappoint.

Description of Work
Replaced 23 yr old furnace with high efficiency Heat and A/C system with air quality accessories, all manufactured by Trane. Also replaced existing hot water heater at my request, with high quality Rheem equipment

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

[Removed member name], Thank you for the review. It has been great getting to know you and the family over the years, thank you for trusting us with replacing your Furnace and A/C. Look forward to working together again soon.

DMB Plumbing Services

For over 10 years DMB Plumbing Services, Inc. is committed to being the best plumbing company in Colorado Springs, maintaining the safety and functionality of your home. No matter how simple or severe the plumbing issue, you can trust in our expertly trained technicians to listen closely to your concerns and perform the best and effective plumbing repair or installation. Family-owned and locally-operated business offering plumbing services in the El Paso County and Colorado Springs area.

Enki Plumbing

Enki Plumbing is located in Colorado Springs, CO and was established in 2022. We specialize in the service, repair, and remodel of plumbing systems. We offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services to meet your needs. Continually we strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. Reach us by phone 24/7 at 719-867-4000!

BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air

Inquiries, feel free to email us at contact@bullseyeplumbing.com. BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air provides fast and affordable plumbing, heating & air, and utilities excavation services to Colorado Springs, CO, and surrounding areas seven days a week - 24 hours a day! We offer same-day service in most cases and have a Lowest Price Guarantee! Our technicians are highly qualified and skilled to tackle your problems with the quality of care you deserve as our customer! As proud members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, we believe you will be highly satisfied with our services. Our award winning services include, but are not limited to: Heating and air services Sewer and drain cleaning Leaky faucet repair Clogged drains Garbage disposals Water heaters Water and sewer line repairs and replacements Sewer line camera/scopes Sewer line jettings Air conditioner installations Furnace/boiler installations Duct cleaning BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air also offers boiler services, frozen water line thawing, humidifiers and water softeners. We are also able to pinpoint areas that need repair with video inspections. If you are experiencing continuous problems with your sewer line, it may be time to have the line inspected. BullsEye Plumbing, Heating & Air has state of the art camera and locating equipment. This service will provide you with an actual, first-hand look at the problem as well as an exact location of the issue to include depth. This will allow for more specific information to provide you with the most knowledgeable and affordable solution. Call BullsEye Plumbing, Heating & Air today to schedule your service. GOLD Winner Best of The Springs by The Gazette 2016 and 2017

Offers by BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi

Plumbing Repair & Replacement, Drain Cleaning, Radiant and Hydronic Heat Repair and Replacement, Forced Air Heat and Air-Conditioning Systems, Indoor Air Quality, Yearly Preventative Maintenance, Furnace repair and Installation, Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Repairs and Replacement, Faucets and Fixtures, Real Estate Services & Property Management Services