RIAL HEATING & AIR COND

With Angi since August 2010

Comfort By Design

With our industry leading 2 year buyback guarantee not only do you get Comfort, you get peace of mind By Design. Our commitment is to provide innovative solutions with unmatched quality and customer satisfaction. We accomplish this by having a team of industry leading professionals who's sole focus is to design the custom system that perfectly blends your wants and needs and comfort your family deserves. We're so committed to your satisfaction that all residential systems we install can be returned for a 100% refund within the first 2 years! That's Comfort By Design!

Offers by Comfort By Design on Angi
Hardcastle Heating & Air, LLC

We are a family owned and operated HVAC company with 30 years experience in residential and light commercial.

Rocky Mountain Climate Heating & Cooling

Dependable, honest, pristine workmanship, family owned and operated HVAC company in business since 2011. We are taking the COVID-19 very seriously and practicing social distancing, wearing masks and new shoe covers at all of the homes we enter, We are considered essential during this time and a TRANE comfort specialist. Let us prove to you why we're better than the competition. Offering services in Colorado Springs. Call us 24 hours a day! We are dedicated to our customers saving money while increasing their comfort and their air quality. Find out what makes us the best HVAC contractor in Colorado Springs, and find out why we are your comfort and energy solution for Southern Colorado. We strive to be the best Heating, Cooling, and Whole-House Performance Contractor in Southern Colorado. We stand for quality, ethical business practices and 100% customer satisfaction. If we sound like the type of company you'd like to work with, we look forward to having you as a satisfied, long-term client. You can count on us to do what we say we'll do, and be there when you need us. Our Promise to Our Customers * We Promise To Provide You with Highly Trained Expert Technicians and Customer Service Reps Who Are Experienced, Clean Cut, And Courteous * We Promise To Listen to Your Needs and Find Solutions That Fit Your Budget * We Promise That the Price We Give You Upfront Is the Best Price for the Equipment of Service Offered * We Promise To Offer Products and Service That Energy Efficient and Protect the Environment * We Promise To Train You and Your Family on All the New Features of Your System When the Job Is Completed * We Promise To Answer Any Questions or Concerns Promptly and Respectfully * And, We Promise To Put It All In Writing Our Guarantee to Our Customers * We guarantee you are 100% Satisfied * We Guarantee That the Price We Quote You Is the Complete Price for the Installation * We Guarantee To Keep Your Home Clean and Safe During the Entire Project

Offers by Rocky Mountain Climate Heating & Cooling on Angi

06/18/2017

David C.

Great service... No upselling, found root cause and able to repair without replacement. Have used them several times and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot HVAC Condensor.

07/13/2012

Janet L.

I had Rial (technician Bob) out due to air conditioning issues while my AC was still under manufacturer warranty. I had previously used them because they were one of two companies that provided warranty service in my area. I had also used them for a furnace inspection/service in 10/2008. They advised me that the issue was with my automatic thermostat and that I also needed refrigerant added. Rial added a pound of refrigerant and I had the thermostat replaced by another company. When I still felt the AC was not working properly I asked them to come back out. They came back and said they could not find nothing wrong and basically "Don't call us, we'll call you". Fast forward to June 2012 when again I felt I had problems with my AC. I decided to call a different company since my AC was no longer under warranty. Surprise. I have a large leak in my AC coil which Rial did not even inspect on their last visit. I knew there was an issue when I heard the techniciam's leak detector beeping like crazy as he walked to the unit. I was advised that there was no way that this leak had just happened as it was so large and there should not have been a need to have over 6 pounds of refrigerant added over the previous 2 years. That alone would indicate a leak somewhere. I am now working with the company that manufactured the furnance/AC and have contacted another authorized dealer to see when I can get a new coil installed. I would never have RIAL back for service in my home, even if it was free.

Description of Work
Check AC system - not cooling properly.

11/14/2011

Dawn C.

Prompt, polite, well informed about the products, do not hard sell, honest

Description of Work
Rial did the HVAC inspection for a home we purchased. Something was overlooked in the inspection and wasn't functioning rather than pass the buck they replaced the part and did the repair at no charge. The honesty and integrity of everyone in the company has been outstanding. They are now our service provider and will be doing the additional work we need. Although we had several bids and theirs was not the lowest at all knowing we can trust them means far more to us. A quality organization all the way.