Pope's Plumbing, Heating & A/C Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2013

Family owned and operated for over 20 years. Receive high-quality professional services, from Pope's Plumbing, Heating & A/C based in Colorado Springs, CO. Whether your project is large or small, our team of experts can provide the resources and solutions you need to get the job done right. Our track record for consistency, timely service, and subject matter expertise make insurmountable tasks possible to overcome....

Potter Property Management owners are Mark and Janelle Potter, Realtors© with Colorado Springs Fine Properties an independent realty office in SW Colorado Springs. We represent buyers, sellers & landlords in El Paso County and Colorado Springs. We have 20 years of combined Real Estate experience. Jan serves as a board member on the Harrison Credit Union and Mark is a volunteer on the Harrison District 2 School's Scholarship Committee and is a Board of Director for the Broadmoor Rotary Club. Call 719-331-4824 for more information.

With our industry leading 2 year buyback guarantee not only do you get Comfort, you get peace of mind By Design. Our commitment is to provide innovative solutions with unmatched quality and customer satisfaction. We accomplish this by having a team of industry leading professionals who's sole focus is to design the custom system that perfectly blends your wants and needs and comfort your family deserves. We're so committed to your satisfaction that all residential systems we install can be returned for a 100% refund within the first 2 years! That's Comfort By Design!

01/13/2015

Description of Work
They replaced and upgraded us from a 40 gallon hot water heater to a 50 gallon unit. They did great work and we would use them in the future...

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/29/2014

Fantastic experience from start to finish. The units were getting old and I didn't want to wait until something failed. Tim gave me comprehensive options and didn't push a particular unit. I felt like I had all the information I needed to make an informed decision. I'd already had a wonderful experience with him replacing a couple of toilets, but you're always a little nervous about the really lar...

Description of Work
Replaced AC and furnace with high efficiency units, and added a steam humidifier

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your kind and generous words as they mean everything to us and our business. It is a pleasure having people like you to serve. Sincerely, Popes Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.

08/22/2014

Description of Work
I use Pope's plumbing for all my furnace needs. Have never been disappointed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/26/2014

Initially Tim called to apologize that he could not service my Douglas County location (the information on Angie's should be edited if this is the case). But when I made my case for him to carry out the appointment, he said with a good attitude that he'd be there. He arrived easily on time. He was very nice during the whole repair, and seemed like someone who knows what he's doing.

Description of Work
Found the cause of a leak in an outdoor pipe, just off the house (leading to hose bib and sprinkler line), and soldered it. Also replaced a part within an indoor dripping faucet, fixing the drip.

Category plumbing

05/18/2014

Tech was fast and serviced the heater in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
Heater Check up.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

All plumbing, heating, gas piping & air conditioning service, repair and replacement for residential and commercial.

N/A