NRhandyservices

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2012

1425 Manitou Blvd 03

Colorado Springs, CO 80904

Free Estimate (970)4I5- 642I. 18 Years of Experience, All the right skills for your repairs to remodel. Refined taste for decor to fit your style. Excellent prices and Outstanding results! SERVING LOCALLY! (Colorado springs and surrounding areas)....

05/10/2018

Janice L.

This was the first time we used Nuno. We were impressed with his past favorable reviews, so decided to give him a try. He did not disappoint us. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and timely. Spent a lot of time answering our questions and gave us ideas for our next projects which we asked him about. We will definitely call Nuno again and will recommend him to others in need of a knowledgeable all around handy person that does great work.

Description of Work
Install Granite, Faucet, Sink in Bath and repair Kitchen laminate

Category ceramic tile, countertops, handyman service, marble & granite

01/17/2017

Adrienne H.

Nuno is friendly, hardworking and very skilled. He replaced our disposal with ease and did the work in the most effective yet economical manner. On the way Out he noticed our stuck storm door. He took 30 minutes of his time and repaired it for free because it was a fire hazard! He's a stand-up guy who I will use for all future handyman work.

Description of Work
We hired Nuno to replace our leaky disposal.

04/28/2016

Larry P.

Outstanding job on all projects. Nuno was extremely competent and knowledgeable at all tasks. He was always on time and stayed to get the projects done right. A true craftsman who excelled and met all of my expectations. Will hire him again no question.

Description of Work
Reframed an outdoor shed door and trim. Installed shutters to outside of house and applied custom paint job to window trim. Ventilated basement door to provide ventilation for hot water heater.

03/28/2016

Kathleen G.

Description of Work
I had a list of minor repairs around my home. Trimming some doors to fit my new carpet, hanging a new cabinet door, and installing a new dog door. Jerry was professional and friendly. When he noticed I was having problems with my screen door he added that to my list and it works better than it has in years. I will definitely use Jerry again.

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, handyman service, screen repair, woodworking, doors

03/04/2016

Karen A.

02/26/2016

Donna K.

Description of Work
The person didn't understand that the service could be used in the future. We would have tried his services if he/we could have worked out a time.

Category handyman service

Hi [Member Name Removed], it was a mistake from Angieslist... [Member Name Removed] told me that I was supposed to be available for one week to provide services on the "Big Deal". I had made available that entire week for customer from Angieslist . he was with me through the process of signing the contract, he lie to me and put me on a bad situation with you. I never went to your house, never had made an estimate to you nor had provide any services. Please take in consideration on remaking your review about my services and understand where the mistake came from. Im available at any time to serve you the best way possible like I do with all my customers. My Phone is (970)415-6421. Thankyou!

12/01/2015

Kate H.

Great experience! Nuno was professional, easy to work with and very responsive. He answered his phone upon my first call and considering I was on a short timeline, he made every effort to be available and start the work ASAP. I called him in the afternoon and he came out that evening to give me a free estimate, which I really appreciated. He fixed a running toilet, painted a back deck, tightened up a loose faucet and did some simple caulking around the kitchen sink to make sure it didn't leak. Nuno showed up when he said he would and he began his work right away working quickly and efficiently, which from what I could tell is because he knows exactly what he is doing. He was happy to answer all of my questions and I had a LOT, mainly because I am curious and want to know how things in my house work. He seemed to know a lot about the workings of a house. One thing I really like is that he stands by his work, genuinely stating that if you are not happy with the work, you don't pay. I am a business person myself and I was happy to hear his philosophy on taking care of his customers, which is that his job is to make the customers life easier by doing the job right the first time and above all else, making sure his customers are completely satisfied with the job before you pay. He does not require a deposit before he begins work, he goes in to each job with the good faith that his customers will do the right thing and pay him when the work is done because he has done the best job he could do. As a business minded person I don't entirely agree with that only because there are people out there who may end up not paying when the work is finished. That said I do believe in karma, so I hope that Nuno and his belief in people attracts only the good people.

Description of Work
Fixed a running toilet, painted a deck, tightened a faucet and did some minor caulking of a sink

Category handyman service, house painters

11/19/2015

Jarrod M.

I contacted Nuno and scheduled an appointment for two days later. He arrived promptly at the scheduled time, listened carefully to my concerns, and gave me a quote for the repairs. I agreed and he began work immediately, start to finish it was about 45 minutes and all work was done professionally and exactly as stated. I will certainly call him again for future projects and would highly recommend him based on this instance and the other reviews that led me to call him in the first place.

Description of Work
Adjustment to several doors that were not closing properly.

10/12/2015

Susan A.

Nuno is a perfectionist and is very professional. He does excellent work. He did about 3-5 odd jobs for us, most of them outside. He fixed our pet door, fixed several outside gates, plus replaced a fence post. We plan on definitely using him again for a bunch of other projects that we have. My only small complaint is that he prices by the job and not by the hour. As such, I thought a couple of the jobs took him less time than he anticipated. However, in being fair, he told us the price of each job ahead of time and he stuck by those prices. And, he did do a few extra minor things that he didn't need to do, but he did out of niceness. Thanks Nuno!

Description of Work
A bunch of odd jobs

Category handyman service, doors

10/05/2015

Brian H.

Friendly and professional. Excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Excellent service. I called for a sliding glass door to be removed from my tub. Not only did he do the job quickly and efficiently, he took time to help me with a few miscellaneous concerns I brought up during the appointment. Great guy. I definitely recommend his services. I'm keeping his number for future services.

Category handyman service, doors

06/17/2015

Joel K.

Great!! Nuno responded immediately (via angies list) he wanted to know more about the job. When I called he asked about the type and age of house to get an idea of the type of walls he would be dealing with, which I thought was great. = Detailed oriented. I confirmed with him in the morning for a 5pm appointment. Came on-time. Polite & Professional. Came in assessed the situation, hung the TV, cleaned up and left. **When he responded quickly and asked questions, I did not look for anyone else. As far as price, he charges by the job not by the hour. I would definitely use him again and refer him to others.

Description of Work
Hung a 32 inch TV

06/08/2015

susan J.

It went well

Description of Work
Handy services he charged me hourly.

03/20/2015

Eric M.

Nuno was professional, fast, friendly and did high-quality work. I was thoroughly pleased with his service and I would recommend him to friends and family (as well as hire him again in the future).

Description of Work
Fixed fan noise in bathroom Fixed loose toilet paper fixture Replaced old blinds with new blinds (and handled the purchase and deliver of the new blinds) Replaced sliding closet door track with new track Removed broken mirror from closet door, scraped, primed and painted door Attached new doorstopper to bathroom wall

Category handyman service, interior painters

03/02/2015

Erick N.

The Provide came on time an did "GREAT WORK !" I would use there services again.

Description of Work
Furniture Assembly

11/14/2014

GABRIELA M.

Nuno arrived on time, like always. He took a look around, and presented an estimate that was what I had in mind. Worked fast and clean. He is very reliable and literally he can help you with anything. He is the best! :-)

Description of Work
1. Remove back splash, granite countertop, cabinet; seal the holes on the walls and reinstall cabinet and counter. Seal behind refrigerator. 2. Remove silicone from seams on the bathtub, clean and seal. Attach trashold by the door. 3. Help with lights and other minor things.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, marble & granite

04/28/2014

Gerald S.

Description of Work
After waiting a week for an appointment, provider did not come and did not call. When called he said he could not do the job.

Category handyman service

I didn't go to your house because you are rude through the phone...

02/28/2014

Michael K.

Provided same-day service on very short notice. Fast, friendly, smart, accessible. Could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Assembled ikea furniture for me.

Category handyman service, interior painters

Colorado Custom Exteriors

Colorado Custom Exteriors offers many services to suit the customers needs. Our services include Gutters, Windows, Siding, soffit & fascia repair/installation, Painting, Fences, Decks, & Sheds. Our tradesman Have over 15 years of experience. To ensure that we are able to provide you with the best service possible to meet the needs of the customers request. We offer a free evaluation and estimate upon request. The technician whom will be providing the service is also the same as the technician performing the evaluation and estimate to ensure there are no misunderstandings in the scope of work to be provided. One of the most important things we make sure to provide is knowledgeable technicians that ensure the customer is kept informed and up to date with everything that is going on during the process. So customers never feel left in the dark. And we take pride in the few little extras and added touches we put into our work giving the customer the feeling that the work they received is of true quality and well worth their investment. A home is the biggest investment you make in your lifetime besides a child. so if you notice something in need of maintenance. Don't wait to call and contact someone. Damage to other important components can occur from what may seem like a small problem. so call today we as well offer payment plans for those customers who cant afford it all right away and no credit needed!

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Every Color Interiors Inc.

Interior painting, and decorative design. Highlight areas of your home with interior faux finishes; from countertops, wall finishes, custom color selection. All areas of interior painting professionally executed.

10% off ion labor

Cabinets installation/repairs/maintenance/assembly (IKEA, Home Depot, Lowe's, Amazon, Target, Walmart ); Doors in general fix and install;-Blinds/Shades/Curtain/; Shelves/Frames/Pictures/Art hang; Flat screen (LCD, LED, Plasma...)TV wall mount installation; Appliances; Garage door/Gate opener installation; Kitchen projects, Paint job; Carpenter, Framer, Trimmer; Floor installation; Counter-tops repairs and installation; Drywall repair; Christmas Lights installation and a lot more!