Home Heating Service Inc

El Paso County
PPRBD

1565 Tuskegee Place

Colorado Springs, CO 80915

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Home Heating Service, Inc. is a heating contractor in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Since inception, we have been providing our customers in Colorado Springs and the surrounding area with high-quality HVAC contract work. Our services and products include: Air Conditioners Heating Furnaces Water Heaters Geothermal systems We offer sales and installation of a wide variety of HVAC products. Whether you need repairs to your air conditioning, installation of a water heater, or replacement for your furnace, we've got you covered. We are familiar with most brands and models and can also offer you high quality repair services. Our professional and experienced team of technicians can help you out with all of your HVAC needs. Dedicated to customer satisfaction and quality work, we are your climate control specialists. For more information concerning our premium HVAC installation and repair service, contact Home Heating Service, Inc. today. Call Home Heating Service, Inc. now to learn how we can take care of all of your home comfort needs!...

HVAC Companies (199)water heaters (32)air duct cleaning (16)insulation (8)fireplace services (7)home energy audit (6)plumbers (4)gas leak repair (3)appliance repair (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)gas fireplace repair (1)home security systems (1)

12/08/2020

Technician was very professional, arrived on time, very polite. I was happy with the price of the service fee and I felt the technician was knowledgeable. This will definitely be my go to place for all my heating and AC needs.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace service. Issue was identified and fixed with an estimate to replace older parts at a later date.

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

08/18/2020

I believe in doing proper maintenance based on Consumer Reports (CR) recommendations since water heaters and furnaces lose efficiency over time. CR recommends a new water heater every 12 years, new furnace every 20 years. My furnace was working well but I have had it for 21 years, so it was time to replace it. Better to do this repair in August then wait until it breaks down in January. I have use...

Description of Work
New Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

07/28/2020

Technician arrived on time, was professional and polite. The technician looked everything over, decided the A/C unit needed a new capacitor-turbo, he replaced it and the A/C worked after that.

Description of Work
A/C Unit Stopped Working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it. And thank you for your business.. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

07/20/2020

So many good things to say!! Excellent service and workmanship!

Description of Work
Hearing and cooling unit installation as well as duct cleaning and sealing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,fireplaces

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thank you so much for the review, it's greatly appreciated as is you business. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thanks again.

02/09/2020

We have been in our home in Colorado Springs for two winters now, and during our first winter here, our Trane XR80 furnace was tripping a High temperature limiter sensor. I was deployed to Afghanistan, so my wife called home heating service, inc., and Jared from this company felt justified in taking advantage of my wife and infant daughter while I was away. He came out and looked at the unit, and ...

Description of Work
Furnace Overheating (Temp Limiter tripping)

Work Completed On 02/09/2020

I’m sorry to hear you are having troubles with your furnace and I understand you’re upset, no one likes to have a furnace give them problems. I do wish if you were having issues that you had called us sooner than on a Sunday morning over a year later to resolve them. The $196 is our Sunday after hours emergency fee and hopefully you can understand Dana was simply following procedure. I would like ...

10/09/2019

Service was completed by Scott, who was polite, efficient, and professional. He explained what he checked and their condition, and suggested an additional service (to clean squirrel cage blower unit).

Description of Work
Furnace inspection and general maintenance

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

08/23/2019

Alex, our technician, arrived on time and was very courteous. Within minutes he had our AC running superior to when he had arrived. Very please with his service! This is the 2nd time we've had a great experience with Home Heating Service, Inc., and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
AC Tune Up

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

07/25/2019

Technician arrived on time, was polite and extremely thorough and then emailed me a report detailing his findings. He also washed the A/C unit and inserted a new filter. This business doesn't pay their technicians commissions, so they never try to up-sell you something you don't need.

Description of Work
Home A/C Inspected

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

10/10/2018

went very wel. done for another year.

Description of Work
check the fujrnace lout

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

08/06/2018

Our A/C condenser stopped working the previous night. The next day, I called HHS and they were able to schedule a tech to come by the same day. Dana was our tech for that day. He arrived and was able to quickly diagnose and repair the issue. Excellent service from the scheduler at the home office and from the Dana, the technician.

Description of Work
Test and Repair A/C Condenser Fan

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

Installation, Maintenance and Repair of furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, heat pumps, mini-splits, water heaters (standard and tankless), fireplaces, ductless systems, duct work, attic insulation, energy audits, indoor air quality (air cleaners, humidifiers), garage heaters. Residential and light commercial including mobile and manufactured homes.

We do not provide services for RV's, campers or trailers, appliance repair (refrigerators, dishwashers, etc)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available