We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Gotcha Covered of Colorado Springs

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2013

7117 Purple Thistle Ct

Colorado Springs, CO 80922

Our team of experienced design consultants are experts in helping you find the right window treatments for your home or business, regardless of your style or budget. Whether you are looking for simple window treatments for privacy or light control, or elaborate custom designs to create your ultimate dream space, Gotcha Covered has the solution for every window....

10/18/2017

Nancy R.

Quality work. Bill went above and beyond to help us. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Bedroom cornice

10/02/2017

dawn B.

The owner is very nice and the quality is good. This is my second time buying from Gotcha covered. You need to be very patient and aware that you will need to initiate contact and do all the followup. It took a very long time for the blinds both time. I initiated all contact. I went back the second time because I do like the owner and product. Just know that it's work on your part.

Description of Work
Blinds installed.

Category window treatments

Thank you for the constructive feedback! Gotcha Covered of Colorado Springs is under new ownership as of 2020 and we are absolutely committed to customer service. We continue to support former clients and if you ever need repairs please don't hesitate to reach out. My name is Barry Brown, and I'm the new owner. Our office phone number is 719-717-9955, and I strive to respond to all messages in the same business day. Thanks!

09/17/2017

Sally S.

Helpful people to work with and the jobs were professionally done

Description of Work
window shades and sheers for dining room windows custom made and installed

07/15/2017

LARRY M.

Bill was good when I could get a hold of him. I would have to call him to find out what was going on with my order. Doesn't seem to do text messages much.

Description of Work
Blinds for two sliding glass doors and two windows.

07/13/2017

Connie C.

I love the window coverings but was disappointed with the customer service I received. The original pricing with Angie's discount was changed prior to installation, so I decided to only do the main window.

Description of Work
Window coverings.

07/05/2017

kevin J.

They have my deposit but they won't return my phone calls for over a month.

Description of Work
I hired them and after taking my deposit, I never heard from them again

Category window treatments

I'm so sorry you had this experience, [Member Name Removed]. Gotcha Covered of Colorado Springs is under new ownership as of 2020 and we are absolutely committed to customer service. We continue to support former clients and if you ever need repairs please don't hesitate to reach out. My name is Barry Brown, and I'm the new owner. Our office phone number is 719-717-9955, and I strive to respond to all messages in the same business day. Thanks!

04/14/2017

Samuel G.

It was a very good experience. There was a defect in 2 of the blinds, they just didn’t work. He intervened with the manufacturer and got them replaced, and I appreciate that.

Description of Work
They replaced 5 blinds.

11/11/2016

Mark K.

Bill is wonderful to work with, and knows his products well. He is very helpful and did us some favors (such as installing old blinds in other rooms to re-use) which we appreciated. If products from the factory weren't perfect, he made sure they were fixed.

Description of Work
High end window/french door coverings for vaulted great room and master bedroom and several other rooms.

10/20/2016

Leigh C.

The initial consultation went well -- he (Bill) was on time and friendly. He told us the shades would arrive in two weeks. However, a month passed with no word so we called him and left a detailed voicemail. A week went by with no reply so we called again and this time he answered and we setup the install appointment. The installation went smoothly and again he was on time and friendly but the non-responsiveness was a deal breaker.

Description of Work
We ordered window shades for our home

Category window treatments

[Member Name Removed], I'm very sorry you had this experience. Gotcha Covered of Colorado Springs is under new ownership as of 2020 and we are absolutely committed to customer service. We continue to support former clients and if you ever need repairs please don't hesitate to reach out. My name is Barry Brown, and I'm the new owner. Our office phone number is 719-717-9955, and I strive to respond to all messages in the same business day. Thanks!

09/06/2016

B. Kevin K.

Outstanding customer service and installation. Excellent knowledge of the products in the multi faceted window treatment segment. Prompt Thorough Knowledgable

Description of Work
Blinds for Doors and Windows.

08/18/2016

Aju F.

Bill did a great job. From the first phone call to the end of the install, he was courteous and professional. He helped us pick out the right honeycomb blinds from his samples. He anchored the existing vertical blinds which had come down at no cost. When the new blinds arrived he arrived promptly and did a great job installing them. I will use Bill's services again

Description of Work
Purchase and install honeycomb blinds for screen door

11/30/2015

Gary S.

Bill Bagby responded quickly to my request for an estimate and brought sample fabrics. The fabrics available with Gotcha Covered are fewer than some companies, but were more than adequate. Bill was able to quickly take the measurements and give me a quote on the spot. After a short period of consideration, I agreed to the quote and Bill come by to finalize the contract. Timing was a factor for me as I was having a group over and wanted the drapes up for the gathering. They were ready and Bill installed them in about 3-4 weeks, about half the time other companies had told me to expect. The cost was also about half of other estimates. Gotcha Covered may not be a high-end designer studio, but they provide a very good product at a reasonable price and that includes great service. In fact, there was a minor problem (pull cord) about 6 weeks after installation and Bill came back quickly, with no run-around and corrected the problem. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Functional drapes for two 16' x 4' windows

11/23/2015

Daniel H.

They did a great job of getting everything fixed so that they now close correctly and do not bang around in the wind. We have since hired them to do additional work outside of the deal we originally purchased because we were so pleased with the work that they did!

Description of Work
They came out and repaired shutters that were not closing correctly.

10/21/2015

Steven G.

Bill was excellent, got me right on the schedule and provided excellent consultation and advice. Between his schedule and our schedules we had some minor delay in wrapping up the work - we were traveling a bit then. Minor mix-up from his supplier promptly resolved by Bill. Very pleased with both quality and service.

Description of Work
7 cellular blinds, one was large, and a vertical blind. Measured, ordered, installed.

09/07/2015

Arthur T.

Everything went well. Sara showed up on time, did the measurements, placed the order and installed blinds through the whole house.

Description of Work
Installed window blinds.

09/01/2015

Ray B.

This service was excellent. Very pleased with this service.

Description of Work
Installed new blinds

09/01/2015

Greg W.

They did awesome work - love the results. He did some custom work for an arch over the door. The project did go longer than I anticipated.

Description of Work
They installed plantation shutters.

08/07/2015

Kristen S.

Everything went well from purchasing the coupon, setting an appointment (which took me awhile to do) to getting my new blinds installed. Bill was easy to work with and amenable to my hectic schedule.

Description of Work
Spent a lot of time helping me decide what I wanted and what went best with my decor. Very easy using the coupon I purchased which saved me quite a bit of money out of pocket.

05/07/2015

Dante G.

I have some very high, large, trapezoidal shapes windows in my home that faces the east. The morning sun was absolutely brutal, blinding in the mornings. Gotcha Covered installed some 97% Solar Shades that filters out the bright light, but still opaque enough to see through the windows. Great solution at a great price! Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Gotcha Covered installed some solar shades

04/08/2015

John S.

I had a very well and very good experience. He was very professional, and well prepared. He did everything, he was a one man show. He has all the equipment he needed. He had brochures to help me decide what I wanted to do.

Description of Work
I used Gotcha Covered of Colorado Springs.

Category interior designers

04/07/2015

James D.

Excellent service. High Quality product!

Description of Work
measured, ordered and installed wood blinds

02/12/2015

James B.

It went very well. It was a big deal purchase. The total was $860 including the $300 for the Angie’s deal. Their price was pretty typical.

Description of Work
They put in some top-down bottom-up cordless shades in the kitchen.

01/28/2015

Heather E.

Called same day came out to measure upstairs window then let me know that they could do more with the deal...had them do downstairs window as well. Very professional, on time and courteous...will use in future...awesome!

Description of Work
Blinds in master bedroom, blinds in lower bathroom.

01/07/2015

Will S.

The quality was very nice. The only thing was they took longer to get here.

Description of Work
We had our blinds done by Gotcha Covered North Colorado Springs. They put in four blinds on the doors and three on windows.

01/03/2015

Jaci M.

It went very well. Sarah was prompt. Very helpful and spent as much time as I needed. I wanted two new window coverings but the prices and choices were so excellent that I ordered a whole house redo. The coverings came in less than 3 weeks and they are beautiful. The installation went great and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Went over all of the choices for window coverings. Spent as much time as I needed. She was very helpful.

Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters

Great service. Great products. Great prices. Outstanding reviews. The convenience of shopping in your own home. Free consultation with a design professional. Showroom variety and quality. Professional installation. Warranties you can trust. Independently owned and operated. Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters has been your local source for top quality window coverings since 2004. We pride ourselves on providing window coverings that will fit your lifestyle without putting a strain on your pocketbook.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We provide custom blinds, shades, shutters, and draperies to homeowners and business owners throughout the Pikes Peak region, and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service, expert design consultation, and exceptional installation services.

We do not provide repairs or installation services for third party products (products not sold by us).