Extreme Clean Carpet and Upholstery, Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2007

Extreme Clean puts their time and money into their employees to send them out with the best chemicals while teaching them the most up to date techniques available. Extreme Clean uses a truck mounted steam clean process which is recommenced by all major carpet manufacture companies. What makes us different than the other truck mounted companies? Extreme Clean uses rotary extractor which gives you better agitation than the wand, a quicker dry time, and a cleaner finish. (The wand is available on request.)We pride ourselves on the service we provide which is why we are able to offer a 100% guarantee. WE DO NOT USE SUBCONTRACTORS!...

At Your Service Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Give your carpets, tile, upholstery, and air ducts some attention by giving us a call to schedule a cleaning appointment. We’ve been in business for 12 years and provide cleaning with safe products and State-of-the-art equipment. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment.

Offers by At Your Service Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning on Angi
Premier Carpet Cleaning

I am so confident in my cleaning ability that if you honestly don’t feel it was the best cleaning you have ever had I will offer you a full 100% money back guarantee. I carry all of the best cleaning products as well as latest cleaning equipment. If I can’t get it out. Nobody can! I have been in this industry for over a decade and I know what it takes to get the job done right. I have lots of great information on my website, that can answer most peoples questions about the carpet cleaning industry. So check it out and give me a call to schedule today. 719-268-1611 http://www.thepremierclean.com/

Offers by Premier Carpet Cleaning on Angi
Hardcastle Heating & Air, LLC

We are a family owned and operated HVAC company with 30 years experience in residential and light commercial.

04/07/2017

The floor look almost exactly like they did before they "cleaned" them, and I am using that term loosely.

Description of Work
complete house carpet cleaning/stain removal

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], Are you sure you have the correct company? The following message is what I wrote but then I looked and I do not have you in our database to be able to contact you? I am sorry you do not feel as though the carpets look cleaner than when you started. We offer a 100% guarantee on all our work. Our office staff calls each client to ensure they are happy. We would be happy to cor...

07/02/2015

They did a great job. My realtor even asked for their information after she saw the house.

Description of Work
I moved out so they cleaned the carpets in the entire house.

05/06/2015

I've been using them for about six months. I know the owner. I just think that their quality is a little bit higher. Their professionalism is definitely outstanding. If there's fire damage or flood damage, they can go in and take care of that as well. It's a pretty much one-stop shop. It depends on how many ducts you have. We have a 3-storey house.

Description of Work
They do carpet cleaning and duct work. So far, I only had duct cleaning done.

Category air duct cleaning

03/28/2014

They did a great job in cleaning our carpets. They are on Angie's list. They did a fantastic job. They are super nice. The guy was really accommodating with our dog. He was super understanding and friendly. I could not ask for anything better. I refer them to everybody now. The price was $99. It was awesome. They just bend over backwards for us.

Description of Work
We had our carpets cleaned by Extreme Clean Carpet and Upholstery, Inc. They did three rooms and a stairs.

08/29/2013

Dealing with an order problem in a rental. They came out and re-cleaned areas that were still causing issues. Vince took the time to bring buy some carpet solution afterwards to re-apply if issue persisted. Very professional, very helpful. Will gladly hire them anytime I need carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Truck mounted steam cleaning, urine treatment, red stain removal, teflon fiber protection, hypo-allergenic products available upon request, area rug cleaning-all types, upholstery cleaning, cars, trucks, SUV's, commercial and residential, blood clean up, 2-3 hour dry time, and per room pricing.

Ask for details.