Elevation Mechanical

Founded 1000 • With Angi since August 2017

At Elevation Mechanical Co we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job....

Rocky Mountain Climate Heating & Cooling

Dependable, honest, pristine workmanship, family owned and operated HVAC company in business since 2011. We are taking the COVID-19 very seriously and practicing social distancing, wearing masks and new shoe covers at all of the homes we enter, We are considered essential during this time and a TRANE comfort specialist. Let us prove to you why we're better than the competition. Offering services in Colorado Springs. Call us 24 hours a day! We are dedicated to our customers saving money while increasing their comfort and their air quality. Find out what makes us the best HVAC contractor in Colorado Springs, and find out why we are your comfort and energy solution for Southern Colorado. We strive to be the best Heating, Cooling, and Whole-House Performance Contractor in Southern Colorado. We stand for quality, ethical business practices and 100% customer satisfaction. If we sound like the type of company you'd like to work with, we look forward to having you as a satisfied, long-term client. You can count on us to do what we say we'll do, and be there when you need us. Our Promise to Our Customers * We Promise To Provide You with Highly Trained Expert Technicians and Customer Service Reps Who Are Experienced, Clean Cut, And Courteous * We Promise To Listen to Your Needs and Find Solutions That Fit Your Budget * We Promise That the Price We Give You Upfront Is the Best Price for the Equipment of Service Offered * We Promise To Offer Products and Service That Energy Efficient and Protect the Environment * We Promise To Train You and Your Family on All the New Features of Your System When the Job Is Completed * We Promise To Answer Any Questions or Concerns Promptly and Respectfully * And, We Promise To Put It All In Writing Our Guarantee to Our Customers * We guarantee you are 100% Satisfied * We Guarantee That the Price We Quote You Is the Complete Price for the Installation * We Guarantee To Keep Your Home Clean and Safe During the Entire Project

Offers by Rocky Mountain Climate Heating & Cooling on Angi
CCK Mechanical Services, LLC

We specialize in commercial refrigeration and restaurant repair service, hot side and cold side. We take pride in our quick response times and quality work.

Peak Home Performance

Peak Home Performance offers heating and air conditioning services in Colorado Springs, CO and the surrounding area. Call our team for heating and AC repair, replacement, installation and maintenance services.

Offers by Peak Home Performance on Angi

08/04/2019

It went well. The Tech was great and the office was responsive.

Description of Work
Furnace/AC Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/04/2019

Chris was great, explained everything... listened to me and suggested a larger model ... installers came early and finished up early.... was respectful to my house and me..

Description of Work
new water heater and expander tank and pan

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/03/2019

Everything went great. The job was a real challenge as the old quest lines ran under the floor into a very, very tight crawl space 7 ft long under home. How he got in the crawl space I will never know. Chris removed and replaced 35 year old quest lines connected to the washer box and replaced the washer box. He saw a water leak in a connection to our kitchen sink under the house. He corrected the problem. He also fixed the stoppers in 2 bathroom sinks which one was completely removed and the other would not stay lodged. Chris is a very smart and conscientious man. He checks his work for leaks. His prices are very fair. Chris came at 10 am. I know he worked continually for a good 4 hours. It was not an easy job. He did an excellent job.

Description of Work
old quest lines/washer box replaced with new hot/cold waterlines with pex pipe.

Category plumbing

03/30/2019

Chris was great. He inspected our water heater and answered all of our questions. He was very professional and knowledgeable. We will definitely seek out Chris again for any future plumbing and hvac work.

Description of Work
questions about hot water heater replacement

12/28/2018

It went excellent. Came to give me an estimate & noticed that the gas gage needed replacing (was out of code) & the expansion tank that is required on all new water heaters needed to be strapped down. These were things that should have been completed by the company that installed the water heater. He stated that he would do these things without charge before leaving. Needless to say, I hired him on the spot to replace the regulator.

Description of Work
Replace a pressure reducing valve.

10/20/2018

They came in to check the water heater and said they will send me estimate on replacement of the Anode Rod. They never contacted me again. They should just let me know they couldn’t do it instead of leaving me hanging

Description of Work
Water heater

09/30/2018

Miquel was awesome. Once we spoke on the phone, he was at my home 2 hours later with an estimate. He even gave me an estimate to replace a part on my existing hot water heater to keep it running! I declined because it was almost 12 years old. He made my appointment for the next day and they (Riley, Miguel and Josiah) had the old water heater out and new water heater installed in less than 2 hours! No mess left behind, just a great working Rheem 40 gallon hot water heater with additional tank. What a company! I highly recommend Elevation Mechanical for your hot water heater needs. They are punctual, priced right, professional and fast!

Description of Work
New hot water heater!

09/14/2018

Chris was awesome! After a through inspection he went over all the needed work and always took the time to answer my questions. Riley showed up on the day of the install with smile and positive attitude. He was very professional and installed everything in 2 days. I will be using them again and recommending him to others. He also installed a new furnace in my daughters new house.

Description of Work
I needed 2 furnaces replaced, a hot water heater and all the pipe venting in the attic and roof

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

08/28/2018

Great! Miguel and his crew were amazing. They communicated very well, offered the best deal I could find among several companies, and they came out right away. They took care of the city permit and we passed inspection on the first visit. Great experience.

Description of Work
Replaced my old hot water heater with a new one.

08/27/2018

Great price, ontime and keep carpet covered so no dirt issues. New water heater installed with no leaks works great.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater.