Custom Climate Professionals LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

We are a small family business with low overhead and we pass the savings onto you. We employ NATE-Certified Technicians and are your Colorado Springs trusted heating and cooling experts! Please mention Angie's List when you call us at 719 445 2302 for all of your heating, cooling, ventilation, air purification, humidification, and heat pump needs....

Rocky Mountain Climate Heating & Cooling

Dependable, honest, pristine workmanship, family owned and operated HVAC company in business since 2011. We are taking the COVID-19 very seriously and practicing social distancing, wearing masks and new shoe covers at all of the homes we enter, We are considered essential during this time and a TRANE comfort specialist. Let us prove to you why we're better than the competition. Offering services in Colorado Springs. Call us 24 hours a day! We are dedicated to our customers saving money while increasing their comfort and their air quality. Find out what makes us the best HVAC contractor in Colorado Springs, and find out why we are your comfort and energy solution for Southern Colorado. We strive to be the best Heating, Cooling, and Whole-House Performance Contractor in Southern Colorado. We stand for quality, ethical business practices and 100% customer satisfaction. If we sound like the type of company you'd like to work with, we look forward to having you as a satisfied, long-term client. You can count on us to do what we say we'll do, and be there when you need us. Our Promise to Our Customers * We Promise To Provide You with Highly Trained Expert Technicians and Customer Service Reps Who Are Experienced, Clean Cut, And Courteous * We Promise To Listen to Your Needs and Find Solutions That Fit Your Budget * We Promise That the Price We Give You Upfront Is the Best Price for the Equipment of Service Offered * We Promise To Offer Products and Service That Energy Efficient and Protect the Environment * We Promise To Train You and Your Family on All the New Features of Your System When the Job Is Completed * We Promise To Answer Any Questions or Concerns Promptly and Respectfully * And, We Promise To Put It All In Writing Our Guarantee to Our Customers * We guarantee you are 100% Satisfied * We Guarantee That the Price We Quote You Is the Complete Price for the Installation * We Guarantee To Keep Your Home Clean and Safe During the Entire Project

Offers by Rocky Mountain Climate Heating & Cooling on Angi
Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

COVID-19 UPDATE! Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric is wearing Gloves, Booties, and Masks and doing our best to maintain social distancing with every customer contact. Additionally, all employees are conducting daily health checks. Your safety and the safety of our employees is our highest priority! Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric provides the highest quality service for all your Furnace, Air Conditioner, Boiler, Water Heater, plumbing and electrical systems. We utilize the latest technology to save our customers time and money including tablet-based systems with "Uber Style" tracking of your technician, and "Up Front" pricing so there are never any surprises. Our staff is licensed, insured, background checked, drug tested, and in a company uniform and vehicle for your safety and peace of mind. We are a Veteran Owned company.

Offers by Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric on Angi
Parkey’s Heating Plumbing & Air Conditioning

Located in Colorado Springs CO, Parkey's Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning specializes in residential and commercial air conditioning, heating and plumbing service in the Colorado Springs, CO area. Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (719) 594-0911, (719) 362-5268, (719) 355-8902, (719) 359-4506, (719) 362-5267, (719) 362-5265. Additional DBA - Parkey's Heating & A/C, Parkey's Refrigeration Company Inc, Parkey's Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning Inc. Additional address - PO Box 25596, Colorado Springs, CO 80936-5596.

07/09/2018

It was great I had a idea of what i wanted was told by others that it was to cold here to use a heat pump. Custom Climate Professionals LLC jumped right on board with what i was looking for. we have a large solar unit. that supply's electric so going electric was what i wanted. we now have a great Trane 3 ton XV18 variable speed heat pump with Tam9 Air handler includes backup electrical heat strip...

Description of Work
heat pump heater air conditioner

07/07/2018

A/C is a medical necessity for my wife. Called @ 10:30 on a Saturday, was informed there were already 2 emergency call outs, and would be sometime in the afternoon. Charlie arrived @ 12:10 and was able to quickly diagnose and correct the problem (less than 20 minutes). Replaced start capacitor for main A/C unit and remained on site to insure unit was functioning rather than leaving as soon as unit...

Description of Work
Emergency A/C call out, failure to start

05/14/2018

Quick and professional. Also diagnosed issue with a prior water heater install. Very friendly and courteous people!

Description of Work
New A/C install

03/12/2018

Exceptional courtesy and great service!

Description of Work
heater service

02/06/2018

Extremely thorough and knowledgeable, will use them again

Description of Work
Cleaned two furnaces

12/18/2017

I feel very lucky to have been introduced to Josh and Charlie. It was a stellar experience.

Description of Work
I needed a new furnace. With mixed emotions I had to say goodbye to my 34 year old Whirlpool furnace. As I have American Home Shield--which is either a very good thing or the most aggravating, frustration producing experience--I had to have their "go-to" company have a look at my situation. Turned out to be an amazingly painless experience. These guys are great: professional, knowledgeable, hardworking and they make sure everything is done to my satisfaction.

10/31/2017

Work went well. Office and service were professional. They had van problems so arrived a couple of hours outside their scheduled window.

Description of Work
Replace inoperable furnace humidifier with new style.

09/01/2017

work went well and the crew did a great job

Description of Work
AC tune up

08/16/2017

Went fine but he showed up 90 minutes before I thought he would and didn't call prior

Description of Work
A/C service check

08/08/2017

When I had them come out for an estimate Joshua Bone the Owner came out. I was glad that the actual installer was coming and not a sales person or estimator like other companies sent out. Since he was installing he needed to see exactly what he was working with and he answered all our questions. The day of the install they called before coming over. Showed up on time and got right to business. They were respectful and professional and answered any questions I had about what they were doing. They put down a drop cloth on my carpet outside the utility room and vacuumed the area they were working around (the furnace area). After a few hours they showed me what they did and gave me all the manuals and warranty paperwork. I highly recommend Joshua Bone and the Custom Climate Team.

Description of Work
New AC install

Category heating & cooling contractor

Residential & commercial repair, replace & install heating & air conditioning systems. Home humidifiers, dehumidifiers, tune ups, air cleaners and annual energy savings plans.

Air Duct Cleaning