Custom Climate Professionals LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

4869 Del Sol Rd

Colorado Springs, CO 80918

We are a small family business with low overhead and we pass the savings onto you. We employ NATE-Certified Technicians and are your Colorado Springs trusted heating and cooling experts! Please mention Angie's List when you call us at 719 445 2302 for all of your heating, cooling, ventilation, air

07/09/2018

betty B.

It was great I had a idea of what i wanted was told by others that it was to cold here to use a heat pump. Custom Climate Professionals LLC jumped right on board with what i was looking for. we have a large solar unit. that supply's electric so going electric was what i wanted. we now have a great Trane 3 ton XV18 variable speed heat pump with Tam9 Air handler includes backup electrical heat strip kit. Trane perfect fit air purifier/filtration . Aprilaire 700a whole home humidifier. It works great. House is cool all day we have had weeks of 90 and above weather its nice and cool with very little energy use. looking forward to see how it works in winter we had a few cold days It worked well. looking forward to the energy savings come winter. The service has been the best. Best part no propane this is a company you can trust

Description of Work
heat pump heater air conditioner

07/07/2018

Bill B.

A/C is a medical necessity for my wife. Called @ 10:30 on a Saturday, was informed there were already 2 emergency call outs, and would be sometime in the afternoon. Charlie arrived @ 12:10 and was able to quickly diagnose and correct the problem (less than 20 minutes). Replaced start capacitor for main A/C unit and remained on site to insure unit was functioning rather than leaving as soon as unit started up. Very professional and considerate.

Description of Work
Emergency A/C call out, failure to start

05/14/2018

Jennifer M.

Quick and professional. Also diagnosed issue with a prior water heater install. Very friendly and courteous people!

Description of Work
New A/C install

03/12/2018

Melinda F.

Exceptional courtesy and great service!

Description of Work
heater service

02/06/2018

Mark D.

Extremely thorough and knowledgeable, will use them again

Description of Work
Cleaned two furnaces

12/18/2017

Marilyn L.

I feel very lucky to have been introduced to Josh and Charlie. It was a stellar experience.

Description of Work
I needed a new furnace. With mixed emotions I had to say goodbye to my 34 year old Whirlpool furnace. As I have American Home Shield--which is either a very good thing or the most aggravating, frustration producing experience--I had to have their "go-to" company have a look at my situation. Turned out to be an amazingly painless experience. These guys are great: professional, knowledgeable, hardworking and they make sure everything is done to my satisfaction.

10/31/2017

Cathy L.

Work went well. Office and service were professional. They had van problems so arrived a couple of hours outside their scheduled window.

Description of Work
Replace inoperable furnace humidifier with new style.

Thank you very much!!!

09/01/2017

Dan S.

work went well and the crew did a great job

Description of Work
AC tune up

08/16/2017

Michelle C.

Went fine but he showed up 90 minutes before I thought he would and didn't call prior

Description of Work
A/C service check

08/08/2017

Lindsey M.

When I had them come out for an estimate Joshua Bone the Owner came out. I was glad that the actual installer was coming and not a sales person or estimator like other companies sent out. Since he was installing he needed to see exactly what he was working with and he answered all our questions. The day of the install they called before coming over. Showed up on time and got right to business. They were respectful and professional and answered any questions I had about what they were doing. They put down a drop cloth on my carpet outside the utility room and vacuumed the area they were working around (the furnace area). After a few hours they showed me what they did and gave me all the manuals and warranty paperwork. I highly recommend Joshua Bone and the Custom Climate Team.

Description of Work
New AC install

07/10/2017

Lynn H.

Josh and Charlie were great to work with. They also use Trane products which are very highly rated by Consumer Reports. We got all four items for the price of a furnace and air conditioner from two other companies we checked out.

Description of Work
We had a new furnace installed, an air conditioner, humidifier, and an air cleaner.

07/05/2017

Scott S.

They did a great job of diagnosing and telling me what the problems were.

Description of Work
service work on our air conditioner.

07/03/2017

Omar A.

It went Good, will definitely hire again if needed

Description of Work
Heating check

06/30/2017

Brandon A.

Very good. On time and got to work quickly.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning check

06/05/2017

John G.

I have a home built in 1979, and they experienced some problems following installation. However, they came back and worked until the problems were resolved at no extra charge. They were very responsive and determined to ensure it was a good installation.

Description of Work
These guys installed a whole-house air purifier, humidifier, and thermostat for me.

04/24/2017

Michaelle M.

Josh and Charlie are the very best they have done additional work since this install and we will never use any other company. They installed our a/c, whole home humidifier and air cleaner. They were always prompt, courteous, professional and gave excellent advisement. We also purchased at a great price a A/C cover for winter time. I had other companies come out to bid on this job and they were by FAR the most reasonable. I am glad I chose to work with them and as i stated I will only work with them in the future.

Description of Work
A/C, whole home humidifier and air cleaner install.

04/08/2017

Sylvia D.

My home had a 27 year old furnace that wasn't getting warm...we later found out that the previous home owner had lied about the age. We originally had 4 companies come give estimates on the cost of the systems and installation. We found Custom Climate Professionals through Angie's List and decided to use them because of a package available. When he came to perform the estimate, he informed us that the furnace desperately needed replaced and helped us decide what unit to purchase. He was very detailed when explaining the reasons for the problems we were experiencing. The bid he ended up giving us was around $4000 less than the other companies, and his professionalism only added to the positive experience. The second time the technicians (who were actually the 2 owners of the company) came out to replace the furnace, air filter system and A/C unit, it took about 1 and a half days. Because of the massive amount of problems we had with our current system and the fact that the previous owner of the home had pretty much scammed us into believing that everything was up to standard, the owners of the company decided they would do the work for us instead of their regular technicians. They kept the work areas clean and safe, and worked quickly and efficiently. They also took the time after installation to explain everything and answer any questions we had. In the end, all three units came with one year of maitenance included in the final price. After the first year, it will only be $249/yr for a FULL annual inspection and tune up for all 3 systems. All in all, our experience with this company was phenomenal. I definitely recommend this company to our neighbors.

Description of Work
Had a new furnace, HVAC, and air filter system installed.

03/29/2017

Mary G.

J osh discussed possible problems and solutions with me, and was patient with me while I decided what I wanted to do. He explained what various parts do and how they affect the performance of the heater. He also told me the cost of everything and worked to fix the problem with as little cost to me as possible. He even made a second trip out to my house, which is out of town, without charging me extra, because he didn't have one of the parts he needed. He got the heater fixed before a blizzard hit, and I didn't have to worry about my pipes freezing or waking up to a cold house. Thank you, Josh!

Description of Work
He serviced my heater and replaced two parts because sometimes it wouldn't come on.

03/14/2017

Bob C.

Very well. Punctual, professional, polite. Very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Installation of a whole house humidifier

Thank you very much!

11/09/2016

Clyde B.

We have a rental condominium in Colorado Springs (we live in Florida). We contacted Custom Climate and had them call the tenants to schedule a visit. We spoke with the tenants and they said the people from Custom Climate were very polite, clean and did a wonderful job. Custom Climate called us after they finished to explain exactly what the found and repaired.

Description of Work
Annual furnace checkup.

Thank you very much!

10/18/2016

lisa T.

Very well. Joshua did a great job. He was very prompt, professional and reasonable in price. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed my furnace cleaned and serviced . He was prompt

Thank you very much!!

10/17/2016

Danny S.

Josh is an outstanding professional tech. When it is time to replace our furnace and air conditioner I will select this small business for installment.

Description of Work
Our furnace quit working and it is an aged unit. Josh quickly made a determination and was able to get the furnace back on. Now I have an excellent knowledge of the furnace and fully understand that our furnace has exceed its' life service time. The furnace and air conditioner are at least 20 years old.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

That's very kind. Thank you very much!

10/07/2016

Christi S.

Josh was amazing! They send you a text to say they are on the way and it has a location tracker so that you know exactly when they will arrive! He was prompt, professional and friendly! Great communication before the appointment and they got back to me almost immediately to schedule after I bought their deal through Angie's list! I am a happy new customer!

Description of Work
Cleaned and serviced my furnace

Thank you so much!!

10/07/2016

BRIAN L.

Mr Bone was very prompt, courteous, communicative, and obviously VERY experienced and VERY knowledgeable. He tested the electrical elements, made a number of corrections to the wiring set-up, straightened up a lot of wiring connections, adjusted the fan to motor relationship, test started the unit and IT WORKED....he set up his gauges, checked the freon and said it was a little low and would run better if topped off. All for his service call quoted price of $59.00. My unit was a 'builders level' Lennox and did not have a potential relay & start capacitor which the higher end and commercial units come with, so he also installed "5-2-1 Compressor Saver" for $150. additional which should reduce the time the compressor is on startup overload, thus save electricity at start-up and should extend the life of the compressor.

Description of Work
A/C did not cool....fan motor was replaced by others....still did not work. Anticipated possible compressor replacement to the tune of $2000. to $2500. OUCH!!!!!

10/06/2016

Stephen K.

Extremely well. Very satisfied. Custom Climate reached out the same day that I made the purchase -- a deal on Angie's list. We were able to schedule service for the very next day after that. Josh was prompt, very friendly, extremely professional. I had several questions that he answered thoughtfully and clearly. He noted that I didn't have a carbon monoxide detector but said that this was part of the deal and installed a new one quickly. He also asked if I wanted him to install a new pad for our humidifier (for an additional charge) but also indicated 1) that he thought the pad in the unit was not in fact in terrible bad shape and was likely just making the unit run longer than it needed to and 2) that I could likely purchase this from a local store and install it myself. No hard sell whatsoever! But I had him go ahead and install it. He needed to go to his supplier and pick it up, which he promptly did. On the whole, I am extremely satisfied and will certainly call Custom Climate for any future furnace needs.

Description of Work
Furnace tune-up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

Aspen View Mechanical

Aspen View Mechanical provides heating and air conditioning services in Colorado Springs, CO and the surrounding area. Call our team for heating and AC repair, replacement, installation and maintenance services. We also specialize in new construction, remodels, and basement finishes.

Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric - Colorado Springs

Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric: your one-stop shop for all of your home systems’ needs. We aim to meet and exceed your expectations at every turn. While we may not be the biggest plumbing, electrical, or HVAC company in Denver, we are certainly large enough to meet your home service needs. Our local veteran-owned company has an extensive roster of highly trained HVAC, plumbing, and electrical professionals that will deliver quality repairs on every project. Our unique Lifetime Warranty on Parts and Labor set us apart from our competition. Over 1,000 5-Star reviews on Google.

Rocky Mountain Climate Heating & Cooling

Dependable, honest, pristine workmanship, family owned and operated HVAC company in business since 2011. We are taking the COVID-19 very seriously and practicing social distancing, wearing masks and new shoe covers at all of the homes we enter, We are considered essential during this time and a TRANE comfort specialist. Let us prove to you why we're better than the competition. Offering services in Colorado Springs. Call us 24 hours a day! We are dedicated to our customers saving money while increasing their comfort and their air quality. Find out what makes us the best HVAC contractor in Colorado Springs, and find out why we are your comfort and energy solution for Southern Colorado. We strive to be the best Heating, Cooling, and Whole-House Performance Contractor in Southern Colorado. We stand for quality, ethical business practices and 100% customer satisfaction. If we sound like the type of company you'd like to work with, we look forward to having you as a satisfied, long-term client. You can count on us to do what we say we'll do, and be there when you need us. Our Promise to Our Customers * We Promise To Provide You with Highly Trained Expert Technicians and Customer Service Reps Who Are Experienced, Clean Cut, And Courteous * We Promise To Listen to Your Needs and Find Solutions That Fit Your Budget * We Promise That the Price We Give You Upfront Is the Best Price for the Equipment of Service Offered * We Promise To Offer Products and Service That Energy Efficient and Protect the Environment * We Promise To Train You and Your Family on All the New Features of Your System When the Job Is Completed * We Promise To Answer Any Questions or Concerns Promptly and Respectfully * And, We Promise To Put It All In Writing Our Guarantee to Our Customers * We guarantee you are 100% Satisfied * We Guarantee That the Price We Quote You Is the Complete Price for the Installation * We Guarantee To Keep Your Home Clean and Safe During the Entire Project

Offers by Rocky Mountain Climate Heating & Cooling on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Residential & commercial repair, replace & install heating & air conditioning systems. Home humidifiers, dehumidifiers, tune ups, air cleaners and annual energy savings plans.

Air Duct Cleaning