Cheyenne Mountain Roofing

With Angi since April 2012

Our customers deserve exceptional value for the money they will invest in a new roof. Cheyenne Mountain Roofing creates that value by supplying exceptional service from knowledgeable roofing specialists and installing only high quality materials. We keep up-to-date with the latest changes in the roofing industry to ensure we are using the latest and proven techniques to install your roofing system. Our most vital asset is our customers, so we know that customer service is the most important part of our business. When we satisfy our customers, they help us to grow by continuing to do business with us and recommending us to friends, neighbors, and associates. We are proud to say that we do not depend on advertising for new business; we rely on word-of-mouth from our satisfied customers. Call us for your free estimate and to schedule the installation of your new roof. We would like to add you to our list of satisfied customers!...

Rampart Roofing Inc

Rampart Roofing Inc

We handle roofing jobs from repairs to complex roof replacements. We are a family owned Colorado Springs business that has great reviews from our customers! Rampart Roofing is licensed in El Paso and Teller Counties.

08/30/2018

It went exceptionally well. Professional and prompt service. Clean up was top notch. Will definitely use in the future and will refer them as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home roof and detached shed roof

04/26/2017

It took 1 day. There was a crew of workers, I would say there was at least 10 or 15 of them. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put on a new roof.

03/07/2017

I hired Cheyenne Mountain Roofing to replace the roof, skylights, and gutters on a rental property. The tenants were an absolute nightmare and kept turning away the workers, refusing to move their vehicles out of the way, and demanding to reschedule, and everyone at Cheyenne Mountain Roofing was so understanding of the difficult situation. They worked with me on re-scheduling several times when my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, skylight replacement, gutter replacement.

12/01/2016

The project went very well. Ken the owner is very attentive and runs a great business. If you have any questions he is right on top of it. He handled my questions personally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof due to hail damage.

10/31/2016

Cheyenne Mountain Roofing was exceptional from my first interaction with them.  The company was recommended by my insurance agent and from my first interaction with them, I had a feeling of trust.  They were incredibly responsive and even went as far as to expedite my job so that I could close on a home sale.  Great company with an excellent staff and they did fantastic work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced storm damaged roof

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing. Gutter repairs & cleaning. Roof ice & snow removal.